Chapter 52

I woke up with a start. I looked around me and I noticed, I was all alone. Nothing. I looked to see my foot bandaged but no Ross. Where did he go? I got up completely and I looked for him. He was no where in sight. Did he leave me alone? He cured me then left me? Where is he?! I slowly got up and walked to all parts of my house. If only I knew where he was. Why do I have a feeling he won't be coming back!? Hello.... Is anybody out there? I sighed and turned on the heater. It was freezing. I went in the kitchen and I saw something. I walked over to it. What is this? Is this a needle!? What the hell!? I picked it up and put it in a plastic bag. I heard a creak. I followed it.

I walked into the living room where my mouth was covered and hands held tight. I freaked. "Stop it!" He said against my neck, whispering in my ear. "Ross?" I questioned. "Who else?" He asked. "Nobody." I say. He pushes me from him and lets go of me. I tried to look at him but he turned me back around. "Do not look at me." He said huskily. "Why?" I ask. "Just don't okay!?" He shouted at me. I jumped a bit. "I'm going home tonight. I'll come get my stuff some other time." He said. "Some other time? What do you mean?" I asked. I felt him look down for a second. He kissed my neck. I turned my head. I know what he's doing and I'm not falling for it. "Just look me in eyes and tell me!" I say. He stopped and forced me to turn around. I tried look at him but he refused. He's drunk. "Look at me." I say. He slowly looked at me. Glassy eyes and bloody knuckles. "Who did you fight?" I asked. "No one." He lied. "I can tell your lying." I say. "Then leave me alone." He said. What the hell!? He pulled me up against him. "What are you doing!?" I asked trying to get of his grip. Next thing I know, he's forcing his tongue down my throat.

"Let go!" I screamed as he pulled me over to the couch. No! "Please". I begged. This isn't him. This isn't my loving, protective boyfriend! "Ross! Let me go!!" I said. Then he did what I thought he'd never do to me.He slapped me. I could handle the mental abuse but not the physical! He closed in on my face. Which now was filled with tears rolling down the cheek he just slapped. "What did I do?!" I asked. "Your so innocent." He smirked. "Of course. I told you that." I say. "What did you say to me!?" He asked. There's plenty I'd like to say. But I'm in a big house, alone, with a drunk boyfriend. The odds are against me. "But all that innocence can be taken in a flash." He said pacing in front of me. "But you wouldn't do that to me!" I say. He starts laughing. What's so funny? "I love you and you love me. If you love me then you'd respect that!" I say. "Right. Babe. I respect you." He said. There's a sudden pain on my waist. I bit my lip. "Why are you doing this to me!? I thought we've been over this!?" I shouted at him. "Shut the fuck up!" He yelled at me. I bit my lip harder. The pain was growing unbearable. "Ross..." I called out to him. "What the hell do you want!?" He shouted at me. "Help..." I say. "That's great." He said coldly. "Rossy?" I said holding the couch cushions tightly. He didn't even look at me. I threw my head back and clutched it even harder. It was as if a bowling ball was trying to fit through my midsection. "Aaaaah!!!!" I cried. "Why didn't you scream for help like you did now when you were being assaulted!?" He asked. So that's what this is about!?

"I did!" I say laying down now. Worst mistake ever because, one he came on top of me and two, the pain wasn't going anywhere! "No you didn't! Was it because you liked it!?" He asked taking my hands and pinning them above my head. Nothing to hold it in. "How could you say that!? I love you! I wouldn't let something like that happen to me! Overrall like it!!" I say. Then it felt like I was being stabbed continuously. "Ross!!! Ross!!! Help me! Please!!!" I say trying to give him a sense that I was hurting everywhere at this point. "Now you ask for my help!? Where was I when something like that was happening to you in your mind!?" He asked off of me and looking at my face. Tears continued flow. "Stop crying and tell me!" He said. "Absent! Is that what you want to hear!? You were the furthest thing on my mind! It would've been better if I had been raped by Jackson!" I shouted shocking him and myself. I didn't mean that. He's pissing me off and I'm practically dying. Another slap. "I love you..." I say."I should've let them do it! But your right. Since I was absent in your mind, how about my presence too!? See who'll save you next time." He said. "No wait! Ross! Save me now!" I say holding out my hand. "Bye Laura!" He said slamming the door shut."Ross wait!!" I said. But as soon as I lifted my head, I was back on the couch. He didn't say I love you back! But everything was fading from me slowly. I curled into a ball and passed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥