Chapter 35

I was standing by my locker and waiting for the second bell for study hall to ring. I hate that room so much. First it has the jocky football players and also hockey. I didn't know Ross was on both teams til last Tuesday. I mean is that even allowed considering most football and hockey games are at the same times. But I guess since he's been doing it for most of the year,I guess he can manage. I took out my purse and put my phone into it. Study hall is the only class I'm able to use it. I dropped some papers so I quickly picked them up. Just as I finished, I stood up and there was someone behind me. I turned around slowly to face my boyfriend. I smiled.

"Hey!" I sang. He didn't look too happy. "What's wrong?" I asked. He didn't say anything. He looked all over as if searching for something. He brought me closer and took my wrists. He looked at them. "Someone told me that you have resorted to self-harm because of me." He said then took hold my bare waist. "What!? No. Who said that!?" I asked. "It doesn't matter. What does is that your not." He said. I nodded. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up since he was so tall. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Now an important matter." He said. "What's that?" I asked as my lips formed a smile. "What is that?" I asked. "Your outfit today." He said. "Seriously? Do you always have to pick on my clothes?" I asked. "I'm sorry. We only have one class besides lunch together. The rest of the day your surrounded by my fellow teammates and other perverts in the school. I don't want them looking at you like your the same way as the others." He said. "I understand but your overreacting. I only show up looking like this for you. They can look but what will they see?" I asked. "Then I'm not special if its a free for all." He said. "I'll make you feel special." I wink. "How?I can't see you this week." He said.

"But your here now." I say. "Which reminds me, I need to go." He said. "But...you just got here." I say. "I know. I wish I can stay with you all day. Since I'm free later tonight, I wanna take you dancing". He said. I smiled. "How about your family?" I asked. "Eh? It's only tonight anyway. So dress nicely and more on top of these." He pointed to my chest. "Okay." I say. "That's my girl. Now. Let's get you to class." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "What? Just cause I don't care about school doesn't mean I don't care about you." He said. I chuckled. He pecked my cheek. I smiled. "By what time?" I asked him. "Early. 7. I wanna have you home by 9. Just so my brother don't bitch." He said. "Like you right now?" I asked cheekily. "Your lucky your cute." He said narrowing his eyes at me. I peck his lips. "Thank you." I say. He chuckles as we make our way into the study hall room. When we got in, his shoulders stiffened.

"This is your study hall?" He asked holding me tighter. "Uh... Rossy... baby.... A bit... too... tight." I say trying to move out his grasp. He loosens up looking around for the teacher. No one was in except for the hockey heads and a few basketball and football along with a couple cheerleaders who were already sucking faces with their boyfriends. Its gross. But I think its cause its a lot more guys than girls on why he was stiff. "I don't like this class." He said sitting down. "Its okay. No one talks to me since I'm with you." I tell him. "Not even the guys?" He asked. "Their afraid you might catch them after school and beat them up." I giggle. He laughs sarcastically.Oh my. "Tell me you don't?" I ask. "I don't." He says. I smack his chest. "Ross!" I say. "What?" He asked coolly. I looked at the time. "Shouldn't you be somewhere?" I asked. "I am. Where my girlfriend is at." He said. Oh no. "Trust me. No one wants to talk to me." I say. "She's right. Better listen to her." Someone said behind me. I looked in his eyes and they turned dark. Uh-oh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥