Chapter 27

I pulled away. He smiled. "Tonight at 8?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "I'll pick you up then." He winked and walked away. I turned towards my locker. I took out my things and wiped off my face. I swung my bag over my shoulder and got my car keys out. I put my sun glasses on and then left the building. I put my bag in the back and then got in the driver seat. Just then the passenger seat opened. I freaked and screamed. "Sh..." He said. Him. I slowly closed my door.

"What are you doing here!?" I asked. "Drive." He said pulling the gear into drive. I sighed. I started driving to the park. I needed to clear my mind. Just as I was about to, he grabbed my wrist. "You won't hurt me anymore." I say trying to take my wrist away. He held it tighter. "Let go." I say. "No. I already did and it was a mistake". He said. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" I ask. "Clarissa is not my girlfriend." He said. I tilted my head. "What?" I asked. He touched my face. I automatically calmed down. We shared a butterfly kiss. I closed my side door. He locked it took my keys out the ignition. "I love you." He whispered leaning towards my lips. I turned my head making him kiss my cheek. He kissed my cheek then moved to my jawline. "I love you too." I whispered. "You can't hurt me anymore." I say.

"If you wanna be with someone else..." I started as tears started to roll down my cheek. He blew on my cheek. Then wiped off the tear. "I don't wanna be with anyone else. I wanna be with you." He said. His words touched my heart. His forehead was against mine once again. I was suffercating in here. "Will the cheating stop?" I asked.He looked me in the eyes. "Your eyes..." I started. "What about them?" He asked. His hand took hold of my head. "Their lieing." I say looking down. He touched my chin. "No. It will stop". He said. "Are you going to be mine for just a limited amount of time?" I asked. "I love you. Of course not." He said. My arms embraced him. I kissed him then. He kissed back. I smiled. It was kinda rough but since we were in a car, it was kinda uncomfortable and we had to pull away. Our lips coming in contact every other second. "I love you. Come back to me." I said. He hugged me. "Don't cry. Beautiful girls don't cry." He said placing his lips on my cheek and wiping my tears off. "I love you." He said. "Love me forever?" I asked. "Forever and always." He said. "I have a date tonight." I say breaking our love fest. The warmth I had was now gone and he was looking at me coldly. I gulped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥