Chapter 13

"Can you believe her?" "I know right?" "I guess she'll just have to see for herself." "I still can't believe she agreed." "I bearly know her and I don't like her. But that doesn't mean she has suffer.But if she wants to then let her." Everyone was talking about me and I only agreed yesterday. Everyone knows about us. I was standing at my locker and they were all whispering around me.I got my books out and closed my locker. As soon as I turned around, a few girls were in front of me. "Excuse me." I say as I squeezed in between them. "Must've been a new upgrade. You actually look like his girlfriend". One said. I was confused. "Where's your clothes? Did he tear them off on the way to school?" Another laughed as the others joined her. I quickly walked away before anything got out of hand.

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. What's wrong with short shorts and a shoulder top? It's not like I'm showing my chest or anything. I fixed my shoes and put my hair up. I then walked out. I joined the rest of the students as we gathered for lunch. I looked at the options and went with the taco. I would normarlly take salad but oddly there was none. As I was gonna pay, a hand reached over and paid for me. I look at the person. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled. He brought some water and some lunch and we made our way out the cafeteria. We don't eat in there at all. We eat in the field. He does a little practice if we have time. I sat at our normal spot as he sets up. He came over and sat with me.

"Now that were a couple, ignore what they say." He said. "Since I came here that's what I've been doing." I tell him. "Good. I like you and I don't want what those losers out there are saying to be the reason why I loose you." He said and put his arm over my shoulder. I offer him his food. He smiles and rejects it. "Why buy it if your not gonna eat it?" I ask. "I want your taco." He said. "But it's mine". I whine. He gave me a look. I don't like sharing my food but he looked so cute and I couldn't say no. I offered him my taco. He smiled and took a bite. I turned it to take a bite he turned it back. "Eat it from one side. We can't have bites everywhere." He said. I rolled my eyes and took a bite. It was good but it could've been better. We shared our lunches then we started to play football.

It was fun. I only scored when he gave me free runs other than that  it was all him. I smiled and made faces at him. "Stop it." He said. I started to dance teasingly and he froze. He stared at me as I just happily danced around. Once I noticed he was distracted, I tackled him, causing him to fall with me on top. I bursted out in laughter. He chuckled. "Your so easy." I say. He looks at me confused. I shake my head and laugh. I then tried to get up but he rolled us over. I stopped laughing and stared at his face right in front of me. "I am undefeated. Don't forget that." He whispered just centimeters away from my lips. "Okay. Suit yourself". I say and then try to push him off me. He doesn't budge. "Your not leaving until I get a kiss." He said. I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek. He smirked then placed his lips on mine. I  smiled and kissed back. Our lips moved in perfect sync. Our kiss was slow but passionate. He deepened it. I followed with it. We then heard a cough behind us. We pulled away and I blushed trying to catch my breath. He got off me and looked down at me. He stared at me for a while then stopped.He pulled me up. "Wear some other clothes. These are not sitting well with me". He whispered. "It drags too much attention from other guys." He adds. I roll my eyes. "Lynch! This is a field not a bedroom! How many times have we been over this!?" The coach yelled. "As many times as I done this?" He said more like a question. This kinda made me sick. The bell rang and I quickly dashed away.

What the coach said kinda had me wondering. Was there others where we were today? Did he do everything he did with them with me? The sharing of the lunch, the football, and the kiss? Is this all a part of his game? No. It can't be. I'm just being paranoid. "Sure call it what you want but its reality." My mind said. I shook off the thoughts. That's not true. "Where did you run off to?" He asked suddenly. I jumped a bit. He laughed as I smacked his chest. "It's not funny!" I say trying to contain my sped up heart. He suddenly stopped laughing and looked at me seriously. I looked around and saw we were the only one's in the hallway. I slowly backed up. He followed me. I was up against a wall and I slowly closed my eyes. I heard laughter. I opened my eyes to see him having a fit. "Look at you. You look like a scared little puppy." He said. He then pulled me to him. "But you don't have to be afraid. Even when you don't know it, I'm always there for you." He whispered in my ear. The last bell for dismissal rang. I was so relieved. I got out his grip. "I'll be in the car waiting for you." He said. Great. "Alright." I say and head for my locker. When I get there, a few girls were waiting for me.

"Um…can I help you guys?" I ask. "No but we can help you." One said. "With what?" I asked. "Your taste in men." Another said. "My taste is fine thank you." I say rolling my eyes. "You need to be careful. There is not one of us girls' he hasn't dated. Were telling you off of experience. Just give it a few weeks or months and see what happens. Before you know it, everyone will know but you." The last one said. I can't believe what I was hearing. "Okay. That was the past and this is the present so let the past be the past. He doesn't come off that way and unless he does so, I suggest you all leave me the hell alone." I say and close my locker. "Were girls. Were practically sisters. Sisters look out for each other." The first one said. "Tell me when I asked for a sister? Until you tell me when, I suggest you all leave me alone." I say and start to walk away. "You might now reliaze it now, but were always gonna be there for you." The other said. "The worst is yet to come to you. Enjoy it while you still can because trust me, it won't last very long." With that they walked away. I continued walking my way.

"Did you date all the girls in school?" I asked him as I set my afterschool snack in front of us. He laid back on the couch and looked at me funny. "Who told you such thing?" He asked me. "A few." I tell him. "Please. I'm not that desperate to be in a relationship. Some confuse my kindness of a friendship for a relationship." He said. "That's not an answer to my question." I say. "No. I did not date all the girls from school. I've been around but I was never involved with many of them." He said. I froze up. He's been around? My phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello?" I answer. "Hi sweetie.How are you?" My mom's voice rang. My throat was dry. "I'm good how are you?" I managed to smile. "I'm fine sweetie. Thank you." She smiled. "Was there something you wanted to tell me?" I asked. "I won't be back this week. I'll be back the week after." She said. Of course. "Okay. Have fun." I tell her. "Wait!" She said. "Yeah?" I ask. "You are going to stay with your aunt Cassie for a few days." She said. "I can handle on my own. I've been doing so for a while now". I say. "Fair enough." She said. "Tell him I love him and I love you too." I tell her. "I love you too. Okay take care honey." She said and we hung up.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. "Mom?" He asked. "Yeah. But don't worry about it." I say. He sways us from side to side. I chuckle. "There's that smile. Now keep it on your face." He said. I smiled as he kissed my neck lightly. I closed my eyes enjoying the touch of his lips against my skin. He moved my hair to the other side and did the same thing. I slowly turned around to face him. I hugged him as he played with my stomach. "If your trying to make me laugh, it's not working." I tell him. "Oh yeah?" He asked. He then started poking at me. I laughed. "Okay! Okay!" I say. "That's more like it. Now come here." He said pulling me closer. "I have something to tell you." I say. "What's that?" He asked. "I'm just kidding!" I chuckle. He makes a face. "Adorable." I say. He smiled. Oh no. "3 second head start?" He nodded and released me. I ran as fast as I could. He was right behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww How cute!? Bite me! Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥