The Shield || Draco Malfoy lo...

By RosieMarin3

YOU'RE MY FAMILY HARRY Melody is cousin of Harry Potter 'The boy who lived', her mother and father despised a... More

Synopsis
Cast
Prologue [0]
Dudley's Birthday [1]
The Letter [2]
Diagon Alley [3]
Making friends [4]
Hogwarts [5]
First day of classes [6]
Flying Lessons [7]
Family History & 3-Headed Dog? [8]
Misconceptions about blood statusοΏΌ [9]
The basics of Quidditch [10]
Spooky Season πŸŽƒ & TROLL!? [11]
First Quidditch Match [12]
Christmas Time οΏΌοΏΌπŸŽ„ [13]
The Mirror [οΏΌ14]
'Light' Reading [15]
The Dragon Egg named Norbert [16]
Detention in the Forbidden Forest 🌲 [17]
A warning ⚠️ [18]
Trap Door [19]
A game of Chess [20]οΏΌ
Clypeuso πŸ›‘ [21]
We're not going home, not really [22]
Epilogue
Act 2
Prologue [0]οΏΌοΏΌ
Dobby the house-elf's warning [1]
The Great EscapeοΏΌοΏΌ [2]
Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page [3]
Jealous of your family [4]οΏΌοΏΌ
This was a terrible idea [5]οΏΌοΏΌ
It was a terrible idea [6]
A familiar face [7]οΏΌ
What if he hates me, Melody? [8]οΏΌοΏΌ
Your mom is terrifying [9]
Cornish pixies, please don't pick on Neville! [10]
Mudblood [11]
Sleepover time! (Part 2) [13]
Chamber of Secrets has been opened? οΏΌ[14]
About the Chamber of SecretsοΏΌ[15]
Polyjuice πŸ§ͺ [16]
Rogue Blugger and Elf 🏏 [17]
2023 Updates πŸ˜… & GAME PLAN FOR THIS YEAR‼️

Sleepover time! (Part 1) [12]

229 8 2
By RosieMarin3

[11.30.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

"Do it! Do it!" We cheered Ginny as he was just dared by the magical card set, Ron's truth or dare card, to take a handful of magic jelly beans that changes your head into a animal.

Taking a handful of the jellybeans, Ginny face became contorted into a mixture of a lion, bear, and badger? We all started bursting out laughing as Ginny began to panic not knowing how to undo what had just happened.

"My heads still growing! Girls! Help me!" My laughter soon turned into an ugly snort as I began losing my shit. Losing balance I fall into Lucy's lap, tears of laughter fall down my face.

Lucy's body froze before placing her hand on my shoulder, keeping me still from rolling off.

"Hermione! Help!" Ginny begged, suppressing back a laugh Mione smacked me and Lucy. Telling us to shush, she flicked her wand muttering a spell to fix the gingers head.

Pouting the redhead plops down onto the floor, "I hate all of you." She puffs out.

"Aww we love you too." She growled in a playful manner, "Anyway who's next?" I asked. All three girls pointed at me.

"Oh!" Picking a random card for the deck it reads, "Truth; Do you have a crush? If so, who?" My face begins to heat up.

"Oooooo~" Cover my face with the card I refused to speak.

"No. Nope." Hermione's and Ginny turn to each other exchanging a mischievous glint in their eyes.

"Alright if we tell you who each of us like will, you tell us who you like?" Mione asked going a bit red. After a moment of hesitation I finally nodded.

"Okay, only if everyone else is okay with it!" Quickly adding the last part.

Both girls not as Lucy looks down quietly, just as I was about to ask her what she thought Lucy nodded.

"Well you already know mine Melody." Said Ginny.

"Harry-"
"Harry-" Hermione and I both had said at the sametime. Ginny went even red before hiding her face in her knees.

I smiled remembering our conversation before this year had started. I was so grateful that I was able to finally make a connection with Ginny.

Last year we weren't that close, mainly due to the reason that I was in Hogwarts and she hadn't started school. When I first met her she was so shy, even now she is still shy, but she does have those moments of confident. Just like when she stood up to Mr. Malfoy for Harry. Seen her like that made me wonder just how powerful and brave she's going to become in the future.

"How about you Hermione?" Ginny asked changing the subject of her to Mione. Fidgeting he book in her lap hermione's took a deep breath before muttering something underneath her breath.

"R...n..." I cupped my hand around my ear. "We can't hear you Mione." Closing her eyes and taking another deep breath holding her book for support, in one breath she said.

"I-I...think I like Ron but I don't know for sure!" She blurts out.

"...uh?" My brain shuts down.

"Ron?" I question, she nods. "Ron as in Ron Weasley? Ginny's brother? Yours and Melody's best friend, Ron?" Lucy finally spoke up being baffled as well.

"YES!" Mione shouts embarrassed.

"Not to be rude or anything but why?" Ginny spoke up.

"Isn't he your brother?" I asked what Ginny just shrugged her shoulders, "I mean it's fine but like if it was Fred or George I would understand. What made you like Ron?" I asked wondering what exactly Hermione thought process was.

Hermione eyebrow corked up. "Fred or George?" I shrugged.

"What can I say, they cute." Ginny gags a bit as a Lucy and Hermione tilled their heads nodding approving.

"Yeah they are...but that's besides the point. I don't know when it started but I kind of realized it today," Mione pulls a strand of hair behind her ear, calming her nerves. "I guess it's when he stood up for me today. Usually Ron is a bit of a git and a bit stubborn but I saw that he truly does care about his friends. I don't know, I guess seeing him like that made me realize something." Her smile brightens up the room.

"But it isn't a serious crush! I would be devastated if he started dating someone. It's more of an admiration for right now. Anyway, I am too young to know what these feelings really are. Who knows it might go away soon." We all listen carefully to her words.

It was true. Hermione's may not like Ron in a romantic way in the future but for now we'll call it admiration.

"Lucy your turn!" Ginny pointed her to Lucy gaining everyone's attention towards the blonde. Lucy immediately goes quiet fiddling with her nightgown.

"I don't know."

"You don't know or you don't have one?" The young redhead questions. Lucy looks away from the floor towards me. For a moment I saw the small recognition of some thing. Of what, I didn't really know. It just seemed that Lucy figured something out.

"C-can I tell you lot something and none of you won't judge?" Her voice sounded, frightful.

Without hesitation we all told the young Malfoy a girl, we won't think differently of her. Taking a shaky breath and placing a hand over her heart we heard a quiet mumble.

"I-I......." Lucy started pulling on her sleeves of her nightgown, almost as she was trying to scratch her self. A nervous habit?

I quickly grabbed Lucy's hands not wanting her to hurt herself. Her body shook for a second before slowly becoming comfortable in my hands.

"I don't know if I really like guys...in that way,"

♡♡♡

———————————
——————-
———-

-

Sorry if this chapter seemed a bit rush. I'm not really good at making my own scenes. 😅

Also was it just me or was y'alls up crashing all day too? Every time I would come on here to try and edit earlier it wouldn't let me. The app kept crashing and kicking me out so that's why this is coming out later at night.

And then because of the app crashing on me I lost the ending part of this chapter. So instead I will be putting it in a second part of the sleepover. That should be coming out later this week as it is still fresh in my mind what I wrote earlier, that that got deleted.

Thank y'all for being so understanding. I am so sorry that I lost the rest of this chapter.

Don't forget to wash your hands!

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 17 26
- ~ - ~ Lumos series book 1 ~ - ~ - On the evening of July 31st, 1980, Lily and James Potter welcomed a pair of twins into the world. But the joy of...
33.2K 1.2K 69
"You're going to hurt me. Just like you hurt him." "Baby I would never lay a hand on you." ~ Thalia Dumbledores parents were killed brutally by death...
55.5K 1.1K 20
(Completed) Iris and Harry live with the Dursleys' together. Harry sleeps in the cupboard under the stairs. Iris sleeps in the basement with the mice...