Opposites Attract - Terunori...

Von kazu_kazu

Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would... Mehr

KAZU
Start
Midget
Title
Terunori
You again?!
A Smile
Research Society
Result
A voice
Offer
Join
Questions
Mango Pudding
Broken
Group
A word that you cannot write
Comeback
Mango Parfait
Payback
Vacation
Ruined. Maybe.
Enjoyable
Weird Hair
Braid
Trust
Achivement
Comfort Hug
Dinner
Words
Date
He's a what?
Punishment
Nighty night
Pay back
Up all night
Refund
Mini Date
Ah yes- I art
Calm before the storm
RIP😔✊
Declaration of war
Untitled Part 44
First day
Look! I did something :D
Second
Fourth
Taking the Crown
Shackles
Joining
Central
Mitsue and Hano
A lesson to learn
Poisonous
Motherr's lesson
🕯🎃 Haloween Special 🎃🕯
Early concepts
News
Purpose
Missed calls
Replies
💝💜Valentines shenanigans💜💝
Tea party
Shokugeki
No memory
Good bye
Third year
Proposal
Wedding
- END -

Back

3.8K 205 113
Von kazu_kazu

As the days pass by, so does your summer vacation. And before long, you and Teru had to go back to Tokyo. It made your mammie sad that you would be going away so soon, right after being able to talk too. But you assured her that she could come to your RS and she would be served the best of the best.

She also seemed to have been very attached to Teru and his RS members. They got souvenirs from your home. Like the honeybees you've been taking care of there. Yes, you have a beehive there. You don't use it to profit, you give those honey to the workers. But you really wanted to charge Teru. He was rich anyway.

And so, you stepped out of the car, in front of you was the entrance to the school. Your school.

"(Y/N)~" Your uncle called from the car's driver's seat. "Can you tell uncle goodbye~"

You groaned, already hating that you're gonna have to be living with this dork uncle of yours. But it's not like you can hate on him. "F-fine... See you later."

With that, you walked away. And your uncle was as happy as he can be.

As you walked through the campus, you could hear people murmuring about being excited and nervous. Well, it was a special event. The Autumn Elections.

Just hearing about it brought so many good memories of your first year. Your favorite one would be watching as Eizan got defeated by your creation. Ah, youth. That was last year. Oh how you wish you could see that face again, now you can't even see him loose thanks to his position.

'Maybe I should've taken the seat position...' You thought, thinking back to when the school offered you the seventh seat. You declined, obviously. You didn't have time to work for the elite ten when you had your RS to take care of. It took the teachers by surprise, like, super surprised. 'Apparently, I'm the first student in Totsuki to decline a position in the elite ten...'

"(Y/N)-chin!!" That cheery voice called out. You stopped in your tracks, waiting for him to catch up to you. People already gathering around to see the eighth seat, people murmuring again. "You didn't wait for me!! You said we would walk together!!"

He pouted, scolding you like a little kid. But you chuckled, offering a hand. And he sure as hell was happy to take it.

"You're a real tease, aren't you, making your boyfriend wait alone." He said. There was a heavy silence in the hall as they heard what came out of his mouth. It made you groan in annoyance, knowing the commotion this was going to make.

"Teru, I told you that I needed to talk to Mitsue about something." You said with a sigh. On the outside, you might look annoyed, but on the inside, 'Goddammit he's so adorable.' Your thoughts and actions contradict a lot. "Anyway, want to come?"

"Sure!" He cheered and you two walked off. He had a huge grin on, as you two walked. He looked back to see the students stunned in the hall. He stuck his tongue at them and waved goodbye, laughing at the chaos he did.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Mitsue!! Hano!! We're here!" Kuga exclaimed as he opened the door to your RS, completely ignoring the fact that he was intruding. But you were here anyway.

Everyone inside gasped in horror as the eighth seat marched in, going to the lounge with you right behind him. Holding hands. Finger intertwined. With you holding in a smile. ":C" They said while the others went to get your vice president and the treasurer.

"Can you not cause a commotion whenever you get here." You said, sitting right beside him on the couch. He sat like he owned the place. It was annoying. You slapped his foot that was cross legged. "Put your feet down. This isn't your house."

"Awe, why?" He asked, leaning close to you and circling his hands around your waist, resting his head on your neck. Feeling his breathing in your neck made a shiver run up your spine, Teru enjoyed seeing you squirm. "Ah~ you're so adorable..."

"Ahem." Terunori immediately faced whoever the person was with a smirk, but still not removing his hands around you. Atsue and Hano stood by the door, Hano looked shocked and surprised but Atsue looked disgusted.

"Excuse me, eighth seat, but we'll have to speak with our empress right now." He said to Terunori with a straight tone before she turned to you with a cheerful smile. "Good morning! And welcome back, empress. Did you enjoy your vacation? I heard you had a monkey clinging to you though..."

"Hey." Terunori said.

"Good morning to you too." You said, making Terunori sit correctly. "And yes, I needed to talk to you two. But this place will be enough. Take a seat."

The two of them nodded and took a seat on the chair. They watched as you fumbled with your bag and took out a few papers, handing it to them.

And it finally hit them.

"DID YOU JUST TALK!?" They exclaimed, letting go of the paper and turning to you with confusion in their eyes. In the background, you can see your RS member screaming and running around like it was the apocalypse. Teru snickered beside you.

"Why are you panicking!? It's not like the moon's gonna crash!" You shout, trying to get them under control. "Oi! Are you listening to me!?"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

It was a living hell at your RS as everyone screamed and panicked on the first floor. You and the others were in the personal guest room. Since Teru was your boyfriend now, he could go inside. He kept talking and talking, interrupting you and the others, so you gave him some of your homemade cookies.

"So, the special event will be candy making?" Atsue asked as he read through the papers.

"It could attract more attention, especially the children and the families..." Hano nodded in agreement with your plans. "And also, the picnic idea, let's change it a bit... laying out blankets on the ground might not be the best idea. Plus, we'll have to add the cost of the blankets."

"Then... how about making it like the Autumn Leaf Viewing?" You said, remembering last year's events and how the whole place was set up.

"Oh, you mean that thing?" Teru asked, munching on his food that you gave. "It's definitely more 'Autumn idea' than the picnic style."

You nodded, writing down his idea and asking Hano to check how much it would cost in the budget to get the materials. Yes, you were preparing for the Moon Banquet Festival. It's just a few months away and you want to be early and not panic on the last day.

You already talked with the two of them with what you'll be selling and the menu during summer vacation. Decorations, supplies, prices, themes, events. Everything really.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Uhg, (Y/N)..." Teru complained as you two eat lunch in your classroom. You two barely had any classes together, so lunch is a time you can be together. "It's the first day back and you're already talking business with Mitsue and Hano!!"

You two ignored the people staring and wondering what the eighth seat was doing there. And eating lunch with you. And well...

"Here, you whiny baby. Say 'ah'." You said, raising the fork to his mouth and feeding some of your food. He ate it with a smile, happy with the attention he was getting. "I just wanted to get ahead for preparations, what's wrong with it?"

"Is that how you treat your boyfriend!? I need affection! Give it to me!!" He cried, making the students in the classroom gasp in shock. "(Y/N)... let's go on a date!"

"But we're both busy." You said, completely ignoring his begging. "You're the eighth seat, Teru. You have responsibilities." You told him off, feeding him more food. "I'll make you something in exchange, how is that?"

"Great! That's a promise!"

You honestly don't know what it is that made you agree to his question to be his girlfriend that night, but whatever it is, you're thankful. Because thanks to that decision, you now have this adorable little puppy.

"Oh, so you two really are dating. What a shock." You groaned and rolled your eyes so hard you could see your brain. This voice. This fucking voice.

"UGH! You ruined my mood!" You complained, facing the smirking Eizan. He grinned, happy that he managed to rile you up. It made you pissed. "Wanna throw down, punk?"

"Calm down, (Y/N)! I'll get you chocolates later!" Teru said, taking hold of your shoulder and preventing you from punching that smirk off of the ninth seat.

"Tch. Fuck off." You said, flashing the kinky punk the middle finger.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"(Y/N)! Are you going to be watching the Elections?" Teru asked, struggling to make handmade chocolates with your first years. He doesn't know how to make them so you made him take some lessons.

"Well yeah. My family always goes, it's natural for me to watch too." You said, placing your tablet down. You were a few distances away, sitting on a chair, inspecting his work. "Plus, I want to see what kind of first years we have. I'm looking forward to it~"

"Woah, your smirk is scary." He muttered, looking back to his work. "And why am I making chocolates? I could just buy you some!"

"Homemade chocolates are the best so shut up and work!"

"AAH! I'm being forced into labor by my own girlfriend! This is abuse!"

You sighed, standing up from your chair and walking over to him. He flinched, thinking he might've gone and done it. But instead of the scolding he was inspecting, you were just looking at the ganache he was making.

You dipped your finger and looked over to Teru. You leaned closer, letting your finger swipe on his lips, coating his lips with chocolate. You leaned closer and closed your eyes before letting your lips fall into his. Eventually, Teru relaxed and he kissed back.

"Empress, I was wondering what to-" Atsue paused in his tracks and his smile faltered. He shut his mouth and stood, waiting for you two to finish. The first years were beside him, watching with red faces or hiding their faces. 'Oh, what the hell are they thinking kissing in front of them.'

"Hm~ It's acceptable." You said with a smirk as you pull back from the kiss, licking the excess chocolate in your lips. You chuckled as you watched blush and worked out his non-functioning brain. "You pass your classes, darling~"

Terunori.exe has stopped working.

The first years began to squeal and cheer, asking for their creations to be tested by you. But was disappointed when you tasted normally with a spoon and not even your fingers. Quite the bunch you have.

》A.N《
This is your first kiss with him-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43.2K 1.2K 15
Shinomiya Kojiro X OC Ishikawa Juno, a first-year transfer student from the countryside, is slightly clumsy and sometimes dim-witted, but in the kitc...
60K 1.3K 25
[Part One] As bright as the sun, as mysterious as the devil, as fragile as a flower. A young girl will try to write her own destiny in a school where...
222K 5.4K 28
Being a chef is hard enough. Being the daughter of an asshole of a Dad is even harder. What Dad makes disgusting dishes and acts like a child 90% of...
25.5K 754 40
Cooking is his specialty, his passion, and his purpose. Shiro, the older sister, will always support her little brother no matter what. Sometimes Shi...