Thomas Brodie-Sangster Imagin...

By MajaBav

Story is told mainly from your point of view. The story starts in 2009. You're a 20 year old girl, who got a... More

Part 1. The Party
Part 2. The Party (cont)
Part 3. The Party (cont)
Part 4. Back Home
Part 5. The Plan
Part 6. Dinner
Part 7. Winnet
Part 8. Winnet (cont)
Part 9. The Performance
Part 10. The Preformance (cont)
Part 11. Outside
Part 12. Guitar
Part 13. The Drive
Part 14. The Stars
Part 15. The Ride Home
Part 16. The Mirror
Part 17. The Mirror (cont)
Part 18. Breakfast
Part 19. Catching Up
Part 20. The Accident
Part 21. The Accident (cont)
Part 22. The Hospital
Part 23. Hospital (cont)
Part 24. Walking
Part 25. Girls Night
Part 26. Girls Night (continued)
Part 27. Breakfast
Part 28. London Tour
Part 29. Check Up
Part 30. Touring with Thomas
Part 31: At His Place
Part 32. Star Wars
Part 33. Morning
Part 34. The Overdose
Part 35. Not Dead
Part 36. The Threat.
Part 37. The Toast
Part 38. Thar Evening
Part 39. Birthday
Part 40. Birthday (cont)
Part 42. The Day of the Musical
Part 42. Liverpool
Part 44. The Cast
Part 45. Cast (cont)
Part 46. The Blood
Part 47. Cast (cont)
Part 38.
Part 49. That Evening
Part 50. The Kiss
Part 51. The Make Up
Part 52. Filming.
Part 53. Anne-Marie
Part 54. The Soup
apologies
neglect

Part 41. The Decision

28 0 0
By MajaBav

I know that name from somewhere. 

"Yes, you do know him from something. He writes musicals." Ava said.

I guess my face showed just what I was thinking. How often does it do that? Does it show what I think of Thomas? Is it obvious what I think of him? Is the fact I don't want to think of him as more than a friend also obvious?

"But theres a slight problem."Ava starts.

"Nothing I cant work with. You just went through hell with me. I can manage myself for a week or so. No biggie" I say.

"Yes biggie. What if you fall? Then what? Do you just lay there in pain until I come back? What if you need help after the fall? Then what? I cant leave you here like this. I would ask if you could stay with the Sangsters, but I dont want to rush you and Thomas,  and I also don't want to impose. They've done enough for us." Ava says, sounding like shes in full mom mode.

"Shhh." I say. "I have an aunt. Shes my closest biologically related friend. Shed be more than happy to have me stay with her for about a week. I'll reach out to her, and I can stay in her place in Liverpool. You and this lin guy go have fun. Write a musical to remember." I say.

I grab my phone and text my aunt.

Y/N: hey!

Aunt: hey! You're okay! So glad to hear.

Yeah. Well I need to ask a favour.

Sure. Anything.
Well not ANYTHING...

Haha. I need to ask if I can stay at your place for a while. I can live on my own, I just need someone who I can be safe with. I have moved to crutches, and Ava is going on a trip to America. She doesn't want me alone.

Ya absolutely honey. Come on over whenever!

"My aunts cool with me staying with her."I say.

"And you're sure this is all good? The doctors okay with it?" Ava asks.

"First off, screw the doctor."I say. "Second off, the doctor send me home with a list of when to increase the mobility range of my brace, and the milestones I need to pass to do so. So I'll be fine. I will avoid going back there. Dont worry."

"Okay. We should head back to the hotel and pack up. Tomorrow morning we go to the musical you got us tickets to, and then well head back to our place in Oxford. Well both pack all our stuff. I leave for the airport back in London where Lin-Manuel has bought tickets from.  I'll keep in touch with you. Promise. I'll hurry back. I'll miss you."ava said with tears forming in her eyes.

"I'll miss you too."I say as we hug. She has been my rock, and its going to be weird not having her. Even for just a week. "You better come back famous."I say as I wipe a tear from my eye.

"I'll see what I can do." Ava said laughing. 

For that brief moment,
The world just slowed.
We were happy.
I wasnt thinking about my knee.
Ava wasnt worried about leaving me. For that brief moment, everything was good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 84 15
You're the only girl in the maze... see what happens when the cute blonded boy falls for you :) not writing anymore :(
682 33 11
When people think of π–π‚πŠπƒ'𝐒 π‚πŽπ”ππ“π‘π˜ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 in New York, they think of the popular meetup spot for upper class socialites. But what many...
563 31 29
(Newt xfem.reader) Y/N, a 17 year old girl with a mind of her own. And her best friend, a 17 year old boy named Newt with a British accent. For 2-3 y...
151K 6.2K 29
Brooke and Thomas have created a new life together, and everything seems fine. But at what cost? Thomas has moved to America to spend his life with h...