In My Head

By vrsceaura

"𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒊 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖" a compilation of chris brown stories for your imagi... More

[ quarantine ]
[ blue roses ]
[ picnics ]
[ sleepovers ]
[ go crazy ]
[ love drought ]
[ don't hurt yourself ]
[ gardens ]
[ last time ]
[ viagra prank ]
[ breaking up prank ]
[ meetings ]
[ hickey prank ]
[ who dis ]
[ a great adventure ]
[ laxative prank]
[ bad news ]
[ blue roses pt. 2 ]
[ elevators ]
["we're linda and heather"]
[ self care ]
[deja vu]
[ condom prank ]
[ confessions ]
[ gq ]
[ deja vu pt. 2]
[ sorry ]
[ i wanna know if you gone slide ]
[ lively things ]
[ under the influence]
[ anniversary prank ]
[ faking it prank ]
[ boyfriend haul ]
[ till death do us part ]
[ did you ]
[ first shots ]
[ on the run ]
[ the take ]
[ bonnie and clyde ]
[ city girl ]
[ it's all mine ]
[ meet n greet ]
[ essence ]
[ go ahead ruin my makeup]
[untitled]
[ quarantine pt. 2 ]
[ c.a.b ]
[ too much ]
[ kickbacks ]
ace of spades annouc.
[ lil secret ]
[ under the influence pt. 2 ]
[ cravings ]
[ the matrimony ]
[ smelling like another man prank ]
lemonade + vices and virtues.
[ forbidden sneak peek ]
[ this christmas ]

[ liquor ]

5.4K 98 28
By vrsceaura

"There's something in this liquor...."

The burning sensation of the liquid traveled down my throat making me hiss. I sighed softly placing the glass back down on the counter.

"Another one?" The bartender behind the counter asked me and I shook my head. That was my 3rd shot since I got here and I didn't want to get too drunk.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket of my pants for what feels like the 100th time in the last hour. It wasn't nobody but y/n.

We got into an argument and I left right in the middle of it. I rode around the city before stopping at this bar.

"Cheer up, hun." The bartender walked away from me and attended someone else. I began to mess with my lighter in my hand debating on if I should just go home and apologize to her or just spend the night in a hotel.

But what the fuck do I have to apologize for? She started the conversation. She was the one accusing me of some shit I ain't even do.

~
"Bro, you bugging." I chuckled softly and pulled my shirt over my head walking out the bedroom that we shared and the stairs to the kitchen.

"How am I bugging, Maurice?"

"So you gonna ignore me now?" She said behind me pushing me slightly.

"Don't put your damn hands on me, yo." I turned around and pushed her gently up against the counter

"Fuck you." Letting out a laugh, I backed away from her. Grabbing my car keys and my jacket that was on the chair, I walked towards the front door.

"I'll be back." I told not turning around.

"You gonna go cheat on me again aren't you?" I heard her say from behind me.

"I'm not cheating." I turned around looking at her. She had her arms crossed over her chest and I could tell she was on the verge of tears.

I felt bad because even though I wasn't cheating, she shouldn't have to feel like I was cheating on her.

"I'll be back later." I said walking out the door to my car.

~

Another shot glass was placed in front of me by the bartender and I looked up at her furrowing my eyebrows.

"Nah, no more-"

"She brought it for you." She pointed at the end of the bar and there was a girl looking at me smirking.

I smiled back slightly and lifted the glass making sure she seen it. Letting out a deep breath, I took the shot back.

A couple minutes went by and I started to feel a little dizzy. My vision started getting a bit blurry.

"I need to- I need to go home." I mumbled to myself which came out like a slur.

"Hey, let me help you." It looked like it was the same girl that brought me the drink.

"I think- I- there's something in this liquor."

I was feeling wobbly and the girl was helping me walk.

All I know was that I put into a car before I passed out.

~~~

I let out a groan while stretching my body. Sitting up, I looked around the room squinting my eyes at the light that was coming in.

This wasn't my room.

Immediately sitting up, I pulled the sheet that was on me up a little bit seeing I was butt ass naked.

"Oh hell no." Getting up, I grabbed my jeans that I had on last night and my shirt putting them on. I grabbed my phone from off the floor turning it on and seeing I had 21 missed calls from y/n and 7 unread messages.

Walking out the bedroom, whoever's bedroom, I walked into a living room and a kitchen seeing about 3 different girls in there.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself. I saw my jacket on the couch and grabbed it making sure I had my keys in the pocket followed by my wallet and all my credit cards.

"oh, Chris. Tu es en haut." One of the girls said coming over to me and rubbing my arm. She was half naked.

"I'm sorry. I have no idea what you just said." I told her but she continued talking trying to pull me towards the kitchen.

I pulled away from her and walked fast towards the door and opened it leaving the apartment.

Walking outside the apartment building, I realized how I didn't have my car with me which then resulted in me taking an Uber.

I didn't go directly home. I went to my best friend's house instead.

"Dawg, what you doing here?" Trey asked opening the door and letting me in.

"I did something bad." I told him and he froze in his spot looking at me.

"What you do?"

"I cheated."

"Chris-"

"I know. I know. But it wasn't my fault. I was drinking at a bar because we got into an argument but I only had like 3 shots, right? Then some girl comes in and buys me a shot. After that, I don't have no damn clue what happened." I explained to him taking a seat on his couch.

"So how you know you cheated?" He asked handing me a glass of water which I gladly accepted.

"Because I woke up in some apartment with these girls and-"

"Hold on, girls? Like... plural?" I nodded taking a sip and sighed.

"Damn. You got drugged." He said shaking his head and I looked at him confused.

"Huh?"

"You got drugged. A girl got you a drink, drugged you, you took it, and out you went." He snapped his fingers.

"Y/N ain't gon' believe me. I told her since high school I would never hurt her. I meant that shit and I did it all the way up until now." I leaned forward resting my elbows on my knees.

"She might believe you."

"She not. She was already having questions about what I was doing half the time when I was with you or my moms to plan this proposal."

I've planning on getting down on that one knee for about a month now and ever since I started consuming my time with my friends, hers, and my mom. She's been having concerns about my whereabouts but that's not something I can just out and say to her and now this just messed it all up.

"That's your girl, y'all gone be good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 2.6K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
5.9K 139 66
5.7K 231 35
I love story of two best friends that turn into a sad story