Dark Paradise | Kylo Ren | X...

נכתב על ידי adamscustomrat

You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you... עוד

1 Tend To 1
2 The Letter 2
3 Loyalty 3
4 Talk To Me 4
5 Raw Temptation 5
6 Intoxicated 6
7 Remember To Forget Me 7
8 Bad Girls Like You 8
9 You Asked For It 9
10 Foreign Feelings 10
11 Irresistible 11
12 Where Are You When I Need You? 12
13 I'm Here Now 13
14 You Know Where To Find Me 14
15 The Forbidden Act 15
16 Care For Me 16
17 Angel 17
18 I'm In Charge 18
19 One Step Forward, Two Steps Back 19
[Important Announcement]
20 Let Me Make It Up To You 20
22 You're My Weakness 22
23 Fight For Me 23
24 Know Your Place 24
25 My Pretty Girl 25
26 Deepest Darkest Secret 26
27 Stay With Me 27
28 It's Me, Angel 28
29 Lost Without You 29
30 All Yours 30
31 I Promise 31
32 No Turning Back 32
33 Home 33

21 A Night On Canto Bight 21

7.2K 141 505
נכתב על ידי adamscustomrat

[WARNING: VIOLENCE & MILD BLOOD]

[KYLO'S POV]

The words that had just escaped Kylo's lips were completely foreign to him. He shouldn't have said them but...he couldn't help it, you were beautiful. Not once in his life had he told someone that. He'd also never taken anyone to visit Canto Bight, but you weren't just anyone to him.

However, Kylo had to fight those feelings. He couldn't let you control his emotions, he couldn't let you affect him in any way. Because if he did, Kylo may be seduced into the light and...Snoke would kill you. That's how he viewed the entire situation at hand.

[YOUR POV]

"Hello? Kylo?" You waved your hand in his face.

"What?" He seemed startled at your voice.

"When are we leaving?"

"Oh, now." He rose from the bed and headed for the door.

"What about your mask?" You held it up to him.

Kylo came rushing over. "Don't touch that...ever. Ok?" His tone was intimidating.

"Um ok? But aren't you gonna wear it?"

"Not on Canto Bight. We don't need any attention drawn to us." He headed for the door again and you followed.

"Oh, ok." You closed the door behind you.

The two of you strolled out of the hotel and into the streets, the night life here seemed unreal. The amount of people dressed in luxury clothing and covered in expensive jewelry,  was purely insane. As you approached a large circular building you questioned,

"What's this?"

"The casino, I- I made plans for us to um...to eat d- dinner here on the...balcony out back." Kylo stared down at you.

You couldn't even fathom the amount of stuttering in that one sentence. "You what?" You soon realized how rude you'd just sounded.

"I mean, I- that's um...that's really nice thank you Kylo." You gave a slight smile as your heart sunk down into your stomach. Kylo actually wanted to make it up to you and he was trying so hard to. You saw that.

Kylo kept his hand lingering on your lower back. You were just about to intervene when you realized, he was only trying to keep you close to him...to keep you safe.

As you walked throughout the casino to reach the balcony, the scene around you was unlike anything you'd ever seen before. It seemed surreal, all it screamed was rich. Drinks, food, games, glamour and romance surrounded you. Multiple species provided musical entertainment and you were absolutely astonished at the party life you saw.

You reached two tall glass doors with golden handles and
made your way outside. Your gaze fell upon a black clothed table, lined with porcelain plates and two shimmering wine glasses. Placed in the middle was a single red rose, soaking in a vase of water. The chairs must've been worth more than your entire life savings, they were accented with gold with black cushions.

As your stare shifted away from the balcony, you were met with a night sky engulfed in thousands of twinkling stars. Your hands traveled up to your mouth and your jaw dropped, you were speechless. You pivoted towards Kylo and he was fixated upon you. Not the exquisite dinner table set up, not the magnificent night sky...but you, just you.

You couldn't help but lean in and latch your arms around his waist, hugging him. You were so genuinely pleased with the night so far...and it'd just begun. He was slightly startled by your body contact but his hands soon found your head and he slowly caressed your hair. Your chest caved in at the powerful and emotional connection the two of you shared right there, standing on Canto Bight.

"Let's sit." Kylo patted your head one last time and you released your grasp on him.

You plopped onto the cushion and looked down while scooting your chair in farther to reach the table. As your eyes shifted back up, Kylo's breathtaking face was directly across from you...staring back. The night sky caused his eyes and hair to glisten just the slightest bit, and he appeared perfect.

You both relished the moment of slight intimacy. But he quickly broke contact and cleared his throat. The two of you said nothing and conveniently the creature looking waiter had just appeared, breaking the awkward silence.

"What will the two of you folks be having this evening?" His voice was low and raspy, his words were almost incomprehensible.

"We'll both have the Canto Casino special and a bottle of your finest wine." Kylo gave the waiter a nod, gesturing that he was finished speaking.

"Of course. That should be out shortly." The waiter waddled away.

"Wine? Hmm that's fancy." You shot Kylo a smile.

He looked back at you, scanning your face while furrowing his brows. He looked worried for some odd reason.

"Kylo? Are you, ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." He looked down in his lap and took a sharp breath in.

"How many times have you been here, on Canto Bight?" Your tone was eager.

"Quite a few actually." His voice was slightly hoarse.

"For what?"

"For...personal matters. For the First Order."

"Oh." You nodded.

"You've never been here?" His tone was softer than usual.

"No I- I haven't. I don't remember much of my childhood, before the Finalizer. It's really all a blur."

"I see." He shifted in his chair.

Kylo and you were actually having a real conversation. Not arguing, not sex talk. Just a regular conversation. You'd never imagined this moment happening in a million years. He even asked you a question...this all seemed so fictitious. You asked him more questions strictly about the first order, afraid to switch the topic to his personal life. His responses were very to the point and bland. But still, he was talking to you.

Once your food finally arrived, there wasn't much dialogue. Just hums of approval between bites.

"Wow, this is really good." You'd never tasted such expensive meat in your life, the flavor was immaculate.

Kylo only nodded, shoveling food into his mouth. He began to pour himself a glass of wine, "Are you having any?" He tilted the bottle towards your glass.

"Sure, why not." You rarely drank but tonight seemed special.

By the time you'd finished eating, the bottle of wine was more than halfway gone, and that was your doing. Surprisingly you could handle your liquor well, thank the stars.

"You ready?" Kylo took one last swing of his drink.

"Yeah." You rose up from your chair and saw Kylo's eyes gazing upon your exposed thigh, your dress had shifted to the side slightly.

He swallowed hard.

"Kylo, cmon." You attempted to catch his attention.

He quickly broke his stare and proceeded to walk back through the casino. You followed, heeling at his side. As the two of you walked outside into the streets, you were once again amazed at how upbeat everything was on Canto Bight.

"Thank you, for dinner. And for bringing me here." You looked up at Kylo with wide eyes.

Kylo nodded.

After making it back to your hotel room, you plopped down onto the bed. You were exhausted from walking around in these heels that you'd never worn before, so you quickly kicked them off. You watched as Kylo ran his digits through his locks, slightly pacing back and forth in the room.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." His tone was stern.

"Really? Doesn't seem that way." You were curious as to what had him so anxious.

"Yeah really, it's nothing."

You got back up from the bed and placed one hand on Kylo's back, attempting to comfort him. You saw the distress he was in, you saw how hard he was trying to apologize when he was really never taught how to do so. As you latched around his bicep and rubbed your cheek against his arm, he let out a loud sigh.

Kylo jerked back after a few seconds and looked down at you with anguish. He looked so defeated, and for some reason, it was affecting you. Before you could speak another word Kylo had swooped in and laid his lips upon yours...you were once again, hypnotized under his spell.

You dug your digits into his shoulder blades as your tongue glided past his. He took your face in his hands, hungrily trying to taste more of you as he explored your mouth with fervor. Moans of satisfaction that the two of you ejected, filled the entirety of the room. You felt Kylo's hand slowly gliding up the slit in your dress, he made his way to your ass he grasped it firmly.

Your teeth sunk into his lower lip which only made him increase the pressure he held on you. Kylo bucked his hips into yours and your knees weakened at the satisfying sensation of him rubbing against you. He wrapped one arm around the circumference of your waist and picked you up, his other hand remaining your ass. Kylo threw you down onto the mattress and began to strip. You gazed at him as he revealed his expanding chest and abdomen. You missed the sight of him being so exposed to you.

"Take this off." He pulled on your dress the slightest bit.

You slipped out of it, lifting it over your head and carelessly throwing the expensive item on the floor next to you. After unclasping your bra and shifting out of your panties, they joined your gown down below.

"Fuck." Kylo hissed through his teeth.

Kylo's hands ghosted every square inch of your body and he sunk his fingers into your breasts. While kneading them, his tongue explored the skin on your inner thigh, leaving one slick trail all the way up to your cunt. His fingers traveled down to spread the lips of your sex,

"Look at you, dripping for me already." He ran the tip of his tongue along your clit and you jolted at the sudden sensation. "Relax Angel." He resumed and explored the entirety of you with his tongue.

You hummed In raw pleasure and your knees began to shift inward, relieving the tension rising between your legs. In an instant they were spread apart, way beyond your comfort level. "Kkylo."

He gazed up quickly.

"I said relax." Your wrists were now pinned above your head by the force.

Kylo increased his pace significantly and proceeded to inserted two fingers. You threw your head back in satisfaction as he pumped in and out of your cunt. More and more tension was building in your clit and you were unsure of how long you'd be able to go before cumming.

Kylo quickly applied a force choke hold on your throat. Your senses were blurred and everything had quickly transformed into slow motion, you were dosed by Kylo's touch. You were about to cum already.

"I- I'm gonna fucking cum, Commander can I please cum?"

He didn't respond, only sucking harder on your swollen clit.

"C-commander I cant, I can't-" you sputtered. Your legs shook and your back lurched toward the ceiling. The loudest moan escaped your lips as pleasure consumed every bit of you, and you came...without permission.

Kylo's head flew up while your juices covered his plump lips.
"Did I say you could fucking cum?" Kylo raised his voice.

You were immediately flipped onto your stomach and had absolutely no control over your limp body.

*whack* You jerked at the sudden sensation of his hand colliding with your ass cheek, but then followed up with a small moan.

"Oh wait, this wouldn't be much of a punishment, would it? I must've forgotten, you're a little fucking slut...you love when I treat you like this, don't you?"

You only nodded.

"Speak when you're spoken to." Kylo pressed his lips directly to your ear and grasped your jaw.

"Yes I do Commander."

"Yes you do what? Say it." Kylo's traveled to your throat.

"I love when you punish me." Your words babbled out of your mouth as Kylo's grip tightened even more.

"Say it again...with my name...louder." He took a sharp breath in.

"I LOVE WHEN YOU PUNISH ME COMMANDER."

"Such a dirty girl." He scoffed.

[KYLO'S POV]

Kylo craved your submission to him. It made him feel like he had somewhat of a grasp on you and your affect on him. He saw your delicate body in front of him, but all he wanted to feel was power, he wanted to have his way with you, even if it was more than you could handle. All that mattered in this moment was regaining what you'd taken from him, his strength, his loyalty, his soul.

[YOUR POV]

Kylo flipped you onto your back and immediately landed a hard slap upon your face. You saw the fury in his expression before his hand had collided with your cheek, and then the pure satisfaction after you'd yelped. This slap, it had rage behind it...this one had actually hurt.

*whack* "O-okay Kylo that's enough." You grasped your face in pain.

*whack* "Kylo I said STOP." You attempted to block the collusion with your forearm but within seconds both arms were pinned back down.

*whack* "KYLO STOP." Hot and salty tears began streaming down your searing hot cheeks. You were suffering and he wouldn't stop.

*whack* "PLEASE." The taste of metal filled your mouth and you realized, you were bleeding.

*whack* "K-KYLO SSTOPP PLEASE STOP ITS ME! KYLO!" You began to choke on your tears as blood filled saliva seeped out of your mouth. Kylo's hand halted in mid air and he glared down at you, hair dripping with sweat as he furrowed his brows.

[KYLO'S POV]

Kylo saw your bloody and tear saturated face beneath him.

He did this.

He released both of your hands from the force hold and they flew up to shield your face. You were shaking with fear, absolutely traumatized due to his actions.

The only thoughts that filled Kylo's mind while he hit you were Snoke's face, his master Luke's face, his Father's face, and your face. Not your face now...but your smiling, precious face. The one he saw at dinner, on the Finalizer; the face that made him melt completely whenever he saw it. It angered him to be so addicted and attached to another human being. That wasn't like Kylo, it never has been.

He didn't mean to seriously harm you, he just wanted all the pain that his mind possessed, to stop.

Kylo swooped down and his arms slipped underneath your back, he picked you up and held you close to his chest. His hand found your head and he cradled it. Kylo had truly hurt you. And for once in his life...he felt guilty. He heard the small sobs escaping your lips and felt your body contracting with every cry you let out. The realization of your pain was a gust of wind that had just woken him from a comatose.

[YOUR POV]

"I- I didn't mean to...I'm s- sorry." His voice cracked. A tear snuck it's way down Kylo's cheek and landed directly onto your forehead.

You looked up at him with glassy eyes and furrowed your brows. Kylo had just apologized, and he was crying. You had no idea as to what you should do, or how you should feel. But you acted out of instinct. Your hands found his trembling face and you cupped his cheeks. His lips quivered and he flinched at your touch of affection. While searching his eyes you ran your digits through his hair.

He was so fucking broken.

"It- it's okay." You took a long, deep breath in through your nose. You shouldn't have forgiven him, but for some reason you did.

Kylo looked down at you as more tears fell from his face, "W-what?" He stuttered.

"I said, it's okay." You cupped his cheeks harder.

"But I-" His expression was overcome with confusion.

"I know." You nodded.

Kylo quickly resumed his grasp on your head and held you tighter than he ever had, to his chest. Another tear rolled down your assaulted cheek and you latched your arms around Kylo's neck. You were so incredibly addicted to this man, even after everything he's done you, still cared about him. The two of you sat there in silence, breathing in unison, for minutes on end. While in his arms, you felt as if the two of you had morphed into one entity.

Kylo finally released you and his hand ghosted your cheek. You winced at his touch upon your broken skin. "Stay here." He rose up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

When he returned, he held a wet cloth and sat back onto the mattress. As he pressed it upon your face you jolted back slightly, but then relaxed, allowing him to clean the wound. You saw the emotion behind his eyes as he treated you. Even after such a brutal act like this...you couldn't cease your passion for him. You wanted to help him, to teach him the things he'd never learned. Anybody else would've seen him as a monster, as an abuser but he was neither of those to you. All you saw was a man who needed guidance and you could give him that if he just let you.

[Author's note:] Yes I intentionally included a tik tok reference when they were eating hehe...

*The violent scene in this chapter can very much relate to real life domestic abuse and toxic relationships. I'm in no way romanticizing those issues, I understand the severity and they're not to be taken lightly. So please, if you ever feel stuck or scared to ask for help, call this number for support: 1-800-799-7233. Ily all stay safe.*

XOXO

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.7K 51
*STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS* You've been training with Emperor Palpatine for years. You've gone on assignments before but nothing like this one... This...
83.2K 2.2K 17
He found you in the night. Tortured you, forced every secret from your mind until you gave him what he needed to turn your world upside down. You tho...
15.1K 429 45
Your name was one that lingered on many people's lips. Most of the things they said full of slang and vulgar terms. Your family was respected in one...
4.1K 177 18
•STORY IS FINISHED • Read my conversations for info• ----- You are a technician on the Supremacy, well you used to be. Kylo Ren, the Supreme Leader o...