Dark Paradise | Kylo Ren | X...

By adamscustomrat

You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you... More

1 Tend To 1
2 The Letter 2
3 Loyalty 3
4 Talk To Me 4
5 Raw Temptation 5
6 Intoxicated 6
7 Remember To Forget Me 7
8 Bad Girls Like You 8
9 You Asked For It 9
10 Foreign Feelings 10
11 Irresistible 11
12 Where Are You When I Need You? 12
13 I'm Here Now 13
14 You Know Where To Find Me 14
15 The Forbidden Act 15
16 Care For Me 16
17 Angel 17
18 I'm In Charge 18
19 One Step Forward, Two Steps Back 19
20 Let Me Make It Up To You 20
21 A Night On Canto Bight 21
22 You're My Weakness 22
23 Fight For Me 23
24 Know Your Place 24
25 My Pretty Girl 25
26 Deepest Darkest Secret 26
27 Stay With Me 27
28 It's Me, Angel 28
29 Lost Without You 29
30 All Yours 30
31 I Promise 31
32 No Turning Back 32
33 Home 33

[Important Announcement]

5.7K 82 25
By adamscustomrat

Author's note: Very sorry if you thought this was an update but it's not, I do suggest you read though.

It's come to my attention that some people believe this fic is similar to "infatuation" by Kylosgf. I'm being messaged to give her creds on my work but I would just like to say that I've never actually gotten the chance to read that fic. If I had read it and gotten inspo, I would've been more than happy to give her creds. This is all my own work and I hope it didn't come off as plagiarism, because it wasn't. I work extremely hard to write these chapters for you guys and absolutely I love doing it.

After hearing about this I did take a glance at the summary of her fic. I just happened to have picked the same occupation that her character in the book possesses. Along with many other people who've  written fics about working as a nurse for the first order. There's only so many storylines you can give someone who is living on the finalizer.

Thousands of fics on wattpad & ao3 are extremely similar, i'm assuming this situation is a frequent occurrence. I'm sure her fic is just as amazing as everyone else's on here and that she too worked very hard on it. I understand if some of you thought I'd gotten inspo from her, but as I said before this is all of my own work. It upsets me to be blamed as if I'm taking her ideas because that's not the case at all. I just wanted to make you all aware of that, I'd hate to cause any problems. Please don't give her any hate that isn't my intention for posting this.

Thank you for reading luv u guys XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 292 22
I heard him. Barely, but I did. Those three words I had been hearing in my vision repeatedly throughout the years. You. Are. Mine. I trembled upo...
40.7K 1.4K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...
22.6K 595 30
*COMPLETED* You're training to become a Jedi when you suddenly receive an undercover assignment on the Finalizer. Once you arrive, you find yourself...
1.5K 54 8
Please read warnings; this story is categorized for a mature audience. As a modest young woman living during the Regency Era in Hertfordshire, Englan...