Ripple | ✔ (Old Story)

By illianaklyne

Grace Waverly Parker meets a devilish boy who catalyses the revelation of a life she didn't know she had. Gr... More

D I S C L A I M E R
Epigraph
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chaper 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Epilogue
MY APOLOGY

Chapter 67

4.2K 119 25
By illianaklyne

Completely soaking the sundress I was wearing, I stood there with the water up to my stomach, looking around.

"Chase, this isn't funny!" I called out. I haven't seen him, so by instinct I immediately went further into the deep-end, assuming that's where he would be hiding.

I can't believe that he went to being vulnerable to ultimately talking me into doing this.

"Chase!" I called again, now feeling a bit worried. Can he hold his breath for that long?

My worry subsides when I see his lean body swimming in front of me. He resurfaces, his hair a mess as he tried to fix it, now standing just a few inches to me.

"Finally, you decided to join me, " he smirked and I roll my eyes at him.

"Ok, I dipped in, can we go now? They'll be here soon." I tell him, looking around as if expecting to find someone there. When I looked back at Chase, he had an amused look in his eyes. I feel my cheeks warm at his intense gaze.

"I'm sure they're still busy getting drunk off their asses. We got time."

I smile as I watched him turn around and walk towards the deep end until the water was up to his chest.

"Come, " he invites me and I frown at him.

"I am not going there, " I object. He is much taller than me and if the water is up to his chest, I would drown.

"It's not that deep, " he teased playfully, but I only cross my arms at him.

"Easy for you to say, you're taller than I am."

"It's just water, " he chuckled, and I looked away from him in embarrassment. Yeah, it's a silly fear, but it's real.

He groans, "Fine, I'll hold you up." He assured me, swimming backwards, further.

"Chase..." I hesitated, looking around, trying to find a way out only to be distracted by him, swimming towards me before holding a hand up.

"Trust me, it's nice."

I chewed on my lips as he stood before me with his hand out. Trust him. Seems to be something I can't imagine doing, but ironically enough, I trust him.

I finally cave in, giving an irritated breath as I placed my hand on his. He smiled widely, gripping my hand, and I started following him into the water. The warmth slowly travelling up my body as my dress bunched up higher and I try to pull it down.

When we finally reached the point where the water was up to my lips, I start to panic but he only looked at me, pulling me by my hips to which he lifts me up to his legs. He held me close, having my arms wrapped around his neck. The water took some of my weight away from him and my panic subsides.

"See? Not bad, " he panted as water splashed on his face. I watched as the remaining sunlight made his wet face glisten, his blue-green eyes bright as they looked into mine. They were soft and inviting, not scary and intimidating.

I smiled at him, "Yeah, "

"It's beautiful today, " he mused, looking over at the beautiful sunlit sky, but I only watched him, braving a question.

"What are we?"

My fingers played with the few hairs on the back of his neck, trying to soothe him, and I watched as a shadow of a frown shows itself when he looked at me.

"I still don't do girlfriends." He mumbled and my heart sinks.

"Oh, " was all I could so as my gaze falls. I loosen my arm around him, but he holds me tighter.

"That doesn't mean you aren't more than a friend." He said, "Labels doesn't equal the emotions right?"

I tried to hide the smile as I bit my lip, feeling the butterflies dance around in my stomach. That's one of the sweetest things he's ever said, the most genuine too. His lips turned to a smirk and his eyes flicked to my lips. My cheeks flared at the gesture and I tried to hide it again.

"You always have this bitchy—feisty..." He corrected, "...side. Then you shy when I'm around." His smirk forces me to look away from him. He's right again when he's around, it's like a different person comes out of me, the kind I can actually cope with.

"That's cause you bring out the worst in me, " he mumbled and he chuckled softly.

"No...I think I bring out the real in you, "

Since when did he become so poetic?

"All right, Mr poet." I chuckled. I can't believe we are actually agreeing about something. Sure, he brought out the worst in me, but the best too. When he's around, I find the strength to stand up for myself and fight, so yeah, he's right.

"But I think I have the right to still be mad at you, " he smirked.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Care to explain why you were all over Mr hit or miss?" The smirk on his face disappeared into a questioning look.

Oh right, that.

"I—well, why we're you all over Court?" I asked, but he only scoffed.

"Easy, I was trying to get a distraction." He said, "and make you jealous."

My heart beat in my throat at his blatant words and I couldn't help a mischievous smirk.

"Same reason, " I tell him, and I see his eyes darken.

I feel his arms loosen as we both bobbed up and down in the water. As he loosens his grip, my dress rakes up and almost pushes it down when I feel both his hands trail up my thighs.

My breath hitches, and my eyes widened in surprise, yet he only looks at me with amusement.

"You think you deserved to be at least punished for that?" He said, but I see a subtle hint of hunger in his eyes almost enough to intimidate me.

I shook my head and asked him, "Did...did it work at least?"

"Like magic, " he whispered lowly, and I shivered as I feel his hand closer to my inner thigh, grazing the sensitive skin.

He comes in for a kiss, but I pull away. The shock and disappointment in his face were almost as entertaining as the teasing. But I want to ask him one more thing before he loses himself.

He groans in frustration, and I giggle.

"Last thing, " I said as he glared at me, "I wanna know what your tattoo means, "

He rolls his eyes at me, but he never moved his hand away, making it hard to focus.

"Which one?" He said with irate.

"The one on your back, "

He raised his brows at me as his lips parted. Feeling bad for his missed opportunity, I lean in to kiss the corner of his lips and the scowl on his face turns to a well-known smirk.

"You know how to tease don't you?" I flushed at his statement knowing full well that I've never done that or in fact, I've never done the things I have with Chase with anyone else. He's all just that different.

"Well, if you should know." He started drawing circles on the corners of my thighs. "People had always said that Lucifer did something wrong, and he was sent to hell and turned to a devil because of that. Everyone has got their own story and I have mine, "

"I think that Lucifer was influenced by the world around him. No one is born bad, they're made into one, and Lucifer was made into one by the people around him. In my opinion, they could have taught him better...given him another chance. So Lucifer turning to an angel is the second chance he never had. If God is so good, or if he even is real, then why did he just have to send him to hell because he became envious and egotistical? Why couldn't he teach him better?"

Astound by his words, I only stare at him blankly. It's such a religiously controversial statement but at the same time, it made sense and I can't help but notice the relation.

"Like you?" I pointed out.

"Everyone is a devil inside. They are because the world didn't treat them right." He shrugged and my heart swells for him.

For the first time since we met, I've finally gotten the chance to see through the stoic mask he wears. He's just as lost as I am, looking for a second chance.

"So...I'm a devil too?"

"You might be a devil too, but to me...all I see is an angel, "

I crashed my lips to his, not expecting it to happen, but I melt into putty as soon as he said that. Captivated and flattered by his words, I couldn't help myself. My lips moulded with his, my tongue rolling over the cold piercing on his lips and he moans, opening his mouth. His tongue fought with mine and I sucked in a breath when his fingers reached my sensitive area.

I pull away in shock and stared at his lustful eyes.

"Not here, " I panted.

"Then tell me to stop, " he whispered as his fingers now played with my sensitive knob through the thin fabric of my knickers. I gasped as the overwhelming feeling of pleasure sweets through my body and I couldn't even say a word.

He smirked, and his lips travelled to my collarbone, sucking on the thick skin.
"Just what I thought, " he mumbled and I moan. I know I should tell him to stop by now, but the electrified feeling just kept on rising that it got harder and harder to resist.

His rough but expert fingers moved the thin layer of fabric to the side and my breath gets caught as I feel a pool brewing down there. The heat, rising. He rubbed circles on it, sending me further and further each time.

"You like that, don't you, do you want me to slow down?" He teased and his dirty words turned me on. I shook my head, but he only got slower and slower. I whined like a little kid and then flushed when I had realized what I was doing.

"Use your words, baby girl." He commanded, but it was so gentle that I wondered why I felt intimidated by it.

"No—" I breathed.

"No, what?"

He stopped with a smirk on his face.

"Dont stop."

That seemed to be all that needed to hear before he plunged a finger in me, making my eyes shut in pleasure as a loud moan escapes my lips. He went slow at the start but pace a little quicker and leave moan after moan.

"Is this ok?" He asked, concern lacing his voice, and I nodded at him frantically. That's when he went in, fast and faster.

Each one sending me off into the edge, the fire in me burning so much that I start to feel it begin to explode. It wasn't long before I threw my head back and my back arching into him as his kisses became harder.

"Will Christian ever treat you like this?" He mumbled as he stopped just as I was about to let go and I groaned.

"Will he?" He pushed aggressively, his tone dominating yet passionate enough that I knew I just needed him.

"No—" I moaned and with that, he pushed a few more times and my body spasmed out of control that my body slumps onto him, shaking and coming down from a high. The water around us doing very little to change the pleasure.

"That's right, only I can make you feel like that, do you understand?" He clarified as he hugged me close like that, my legs around his torso and I feel a bulging press against me, the sensation tingled as it brushed.

I feel my cheeks warm at the realization of what we had done—he had done, and I knew I needed to do something more.

I pulled away to see his once enchanted eyes now gone dark and sinful, but passionate and adoring. He leans in to kiss me, this time slower and gentler.

Without thinking, I let my hand travel down his body. Feeling each muscle, each curve and textured tatooes. From his chest to his stomach, to the hem of his shorts.

"What are you doing?" He said, pulling away from the kiss, but didn't try to move my hand.

I flush.

"I...I don't know, " I confessed as I pulled away, embarrassed by my own actions, but he only smirks.

"You don't have to do anything you know, " he paused. "but I didn't tell you to stop either." He tempted, and I bit my lip.

Not really sure what else to do, I kiss him and snaked my hand down to the bulge and through the fabric; I touched him.

I've never done this before, but after the times he's ever pleasured me, I feel like I need to return the favour sometimes. I don't know what I'm doing and I don't know where it will lead but I can't turn back now; I don't want to.

As my hand wrapped around him, his breath hitched on our kiss and I pulled away thinking I had hurt him.

"Are...are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, you're doing fine baby. Fix what you're doing to me," he reassures me but I didn't know what else to do so I looked at him to ask for help and he chuckled, making me look away.

"Just begin moving your hand up and down baby, " he instructs, his eyes never leaving mine and like that, we stared at each other as I followed his words.

I could barely wrap my full hand around him, but I continued to rub him up and down through the fabric. His eyes filled with pleasure and his lips slightly parted as low, raspy moans left them. Feeling that I was doing something right, I went faster and tightening my grip,

"Just like that babe, not too tight...fuck, don't stop, " he moaned and panted as his breath became shallower.

I kiss him again, knowing that I was making him feel good, but this time I don't hold on too hard.

I feel every movement through the water as the last light disappeared through the horizon. I watched as he was filled with pleasure and I knew he was close. Like what he did to me, I began going faster and faster.

"Fuck." He moaned.

He then freezes for a moment and I feel him throb against my hand, the water quickly washing away our dirty sin. His eyes closed in pleasure and I just marvelled at the sight before me. I didn't know what else to think about what I had done, but either way, I'm happy to see that I can return my favours to him.

When he finally opened his eyes, his well-known smirk reappears again, and he held me a little closer and tighter.

"If I had known you could do that, " he panted. "I would've already let you."

With those words, the final logical thoughts in my head fill me.

All this, all the pain, the feelings and everything has been confusing from the very beginning. I would never have thought when I met Chase, I would be wrapped around his arms, so close that we breathe each other's air. From all the threats he made to the confessions, I don't exactly know what will happen next.

I had a life, a renaissance per se, all planned out for me when I got here in LA. Then as soon as I laid my eyes on this boy, it's as if all that road has been destroyed and then constructed differently.

And I can't help but think:

What happens now?

"Here, " he offered as he held out his white shirt, now that we were out of the water.

It's already dark by now, and we decided it was time to get ready for our drive back to campus.

"What?" I asked him, not knowing what to do.

"Get changed."

I looked at him curiously for a moment and didn't say a word, but he only watched me carefully, waiting for me to take the shirt so I did.

"Can I have a little privacy?" I tell him without realizing how stupid that sounded.

"I've touched you and your asking for privacy now?" He chuckled and I flush at his words. Seeing my discomfort, he sighs but turns around.

I quickly slip off of my sundress to put on his white shirt and as I did, I took in the familiar soothing sent it held. It stuck to my skin and I embrace it, trying to find the cold.

"You should wear more of my clothes, " I look up to see Chase with a smirk on his face. I smiled shyly at him, knowing that was his way of complimenting me.

As we walked back, I take the feeling of the warm sand in my feet and the chilly air that blew on my sticky skin. I definitely need to take a shower now, especially after what happened.

We got back and as if by timing, the front door opens and reveals the rest of our group, laughing and chatting. My eyes landed on Courtney and my heart sinks. Something is going on between Chase and her and although he said he didn't do girlfriends, I feel like I'm going between them.

I can tell that Chase had probably thought the same when I saw his body tensed standing so close to me.

"Hey, babe!" Courtney slurred as she practically ran towards Chase. She slightly nudges me away, and I braced myself for the pain is to come. But it never did.

"You're already drunk?" Chase hissed as he pushed her away and my stomach flutters with butterflies, realizing what he's done.

"Yeah, now give me a kiss, " she pouted and I couldn't help but cringe and look away, averting my gaze towards the rest of the group. Now, I've noticed almost all of them looking at me in shock. For a moment I wondered why, and then I realized—Chase and I are soaked and I am wearing his shirt.

Oh god.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.3K 47
In which two competitive culinary students get under each other's skin in all the right ways. * * * ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ (ɴᴏᴜɴ): ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴏʀ...
60 10 11
In the corridors of Silvercrest Academy, Addy's popularity knows no bounds. Her familiar world of high-school parties and social cliques takes an une...
6.4K 312 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...