Dark Paradise | Kylo Ren | X...

By adamscustomrat

You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you... More

1 Tend To 1
2 The Letter 2
3 Loyalty 3
4 Talk To Me 4
5 Raw Temptation 5
6 Intoxicated 6
7 Remember To Forget Me 7
8 Bad Girls Like You 8
9 You Asked For It 9
10 Foreign Feelings 10
11 Irresistible 11
12 Where Are You When I Need You? 12
14 You Know Where To Find Me 14
15 The Forbidden Act 15
16 Care For Me 16
17 Angel 17
18 I'm In Charge 18
19 One Step Forward, Two Steps Back 19
[Important Announcement]
20 Let Me Make It Up To You 20
21 A Night On Canto Bight 21
22 You're My Weakness 22
23 Fight For Me 23
24 Know Your Place 24
25 My Pretty Girl 25
26 Deepest Darkest Secret 26
27 Stay With Me 27
28 It's Me, Angel 28
29 Lost Without You 29
30 All Yours 30
31 I Promise 31
32 No Turning Back 32
33 Home 33

13 I'm Here Now 13

7.1K 182 248
By adamscustomrat

[CONTINUED TW: MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT]

You felt obligated to tell someone about what had happened...but would they believe you? Would Lydia and Emerson even believe you? They knew Elijah, and from the looks of it he seemed harmless. In fact, that's how everyone saw him...as innocent. You'd just look like a fool for reporting such a thing.

You came to the unfortunate conclusion that you would need to keep this to yourself.

You'd been away from work for a good hour now, trying to ease your nerves. But you couldn't abandon your station any longer without informing someone; you definitely didn't need people to go around looking for you. You decided you'd tell Dr. Ezekiel that you were "feeling ill", hoping he'd give you the approval to clock out early.

While splashing ice cold water upon your face, you hoped to mask the appearance that screamed, "I just sobbed for a fucking hour."

Afterwards, you exited your room and were headed back down to the bay.

You were petrified you'd end up running into Elijah, all you wanted was to get in and get out. The sudden mention of him made your eyes well up with tears. Your face was searing with heat and you knew your cheeks had turned beet red. Being that you were now surrounded by First Order personnel, you needed to remain content. Quickly wiping your eyes, you took a deep breath and rounded the upcoming corner.

Who you caught sight of next made your heart wrench, and a single tear descended down the tip of your reddened nose.

It was Kylo.

You immediately whipped back around, hoping he hadn't seen you this distraught. You were embarrassed.

Unfortunately you weren't fast enough. You heard Kylo's boots smacking the floor directly behind you.

"Turn around." Kylo ordered.

You slowly pivoted your feet to face Kylo...looking up at him with watery eyes.

His gaze fell upon the trails of salty tears that were now roaming down both your cheeks.

Silence.

"I- I have to get back to work." You sniffled and began to turn your back on him.

"Come." He gestured towards the other end of the hall...towards his quarters.

"I can't. I- I have to get back." You pleaded.

"Obey me." He grasped your wrist tightly, pulling you towards him.

The sensation startled you and flashbacks of Elijah flooded your memory. More tears began to stream down, colliding with your chattering teeth.

Kylo abruptly released his grip on you and furrowed his brows. "What happened?" His tone was harsh.

"N-nothing...what do you mean?"

Kriff...did Kylo know?

                                      [KYLO'S POV]

All the images of Elijah pressing himself upon you, grabbing your breasts, penetrating you, covering your mouth, pushing you against the wall and gripping your hair...flashed before Kylo's eyes.

The sight of you being so helpless and so sheerly tormented, infuriated him. His gaze shifted down towards you and he saw a purely traumatized human standing before him. Elijah had hurt you...Kylo now realized that. His jaw clenched and he began to salivate...thirsty for blood.

Elijah's blood.

The rage building up inside of his chest began to diffuse through each and every bone that made up his anatomy. Kylo's urge to slaughter became unable to ignore and he stormed off towards the medbay.

                                      [YOUR POV]

You watched Kylo's cape cascade behind him as he started down the seemingly infinite hallway.

He knew.

You took off running attempting to catch up with his long strides. Already beginning to lose your breath, you yielded as his silhouette disappeared into the distance. Kylo was fast, athletic, and in shape. Clearly you were not.

Whilst in distress you managed to regain your balance and leap forward once again. Your shoes collided with the white tile floor. Your locks flew back behind you as you felt the air whooshing in your face. The joints in your knees began to tense up, why were you struggling so much? You had to pick up your pace, and finally you did.

When you reached the bay you searched frantically for any sign of Kylo...so far he was no where to be found.

100, 102, 104, 106, 108, 110...

The hospital room numbers flashed before your eyes as you glanced into every single room you passed by.

You darted past the custodial closet when suddenly, you heard Kylo's voice. Loud and sinister like. But you also heard someone else's.

The sound was emitting from a person in agonizing pain. Their tone was unsteady and each sentence they attempted to speak, faded out before they got to finish. You grasped the knob tightly and attempted to swing the door open.

It was locked. "KYLO OPEN THE DOOR." You knocked hard and fast. "NOW." Your voice shook.

Banging your fist against the hard wood you pounded. "OPEN THE DOOR."

Nothing.

You stepped back as far as possible and shifted your body sideways, shoulder aiming towards the door. With all the strength you possessed, you charged ahead. The lock clicked and the door flung open due to your impact.

Your eyes shifted towards Kylo's monstrous gaze. It was fixated upon Elijah's color drained face. Kylo had him in a strangulating choke hold, both legs dangling in the air.

With swollen eyes, a busted lip and a bloody nose, Elijah's face appeared to be distorted from enduring severe injuries. A puffed up mess drenched with blood. Kylo's lightsaber was already ignited, inches from Elijah's pupil. The sweltering heat emerging off of the red light was practically frying the flesh upon his cheek.

"KYLO STOP." You stammered.

His eyes flickered with anguish as they stared directly into your soul.

"STOP." You repeated. You hated Elijah after what he'd done to you...but you didn't want him fucking terminated.

"Kylo." You shifted closer, now inches away from the two of them. "Let him go." Your tone was soft.

Kylo's face shook as beads of sweat roamed down his cheeks. His hair gathered in his face, and spit seeped off of his bottom lip. He was a complete and utter mess.

"No." Kylo tightened his grip on Elijah.

"KYLO." You grasped his forearm and stared up at him with desperation.

Kylo grunted as he aimed to crush Elijah's windpipe. The blood emerging from his wounds oozed out with little hesitation. His hold on Elijah's neck was now fatal.

"Kylo. Please" you begged.

Silence.

"H- he hurt you." Kylo's brows furrowed.

Your chest caved in as you heard the genuine pain in Kylo's voice. He cared about you.

"Let him go. It's what I want, p- please." Your voice strained.

Kylo suddenly released his grip on Elijah and extinguished his saber. Elijah gasped for oxygen as his limp body crumbled onto the floor.

In an instant the tip of Kylo's leather boot had collided with Elijah's mouth. Blood spilled onto the floor and his tooth laid dead center in the puddle. Kylo spat directly on Elijah's face and gave him one last look of pure detest before exiting.

[Authors note:] Kylo really do be carin about us doe.

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2.2K 17
He found you in the night. Tortured you, forced every secret from your mind until you gave him what he needed to turn your world upside down. You tho...
1.5K 54 8
Please read warnings; this story is categorized for a mature audience. As a modest young woman living during the Regency Era in Hertfordshire, Englan...
61.9K 1.7K 51
*STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS* You've been training with Emperor Palpatine for years. You've gone on assignments before but nothing like this one... This...
162K 4K 36
A fresh recruit in the Resistance, you insist on taking your first solo mission to steal info from the First Order. Only problem is, you get caught...