Dark Desire

By Sylvia_vivro

Genre: Thriller, Romance, Mystery, Psycological drama, werewolf Sylvie, a eighteen-year-old, beautiful and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (The flashback)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Hidden Secrets)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 18

130 40 27
By Sylvia_vivro

Anthi
"Aren't you dead?"I asked him, frightened.
"As you can see, I am not," he said and smiled at me.
I tried to run but he grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall. Then he came too close to me.
"Every time you are scared, it makes you hotter," he said
"I have a boyfriend and I can use him if I want to call the police."I threatened him.
"Oh, do you think that now I got scared? Don't you remember? I'm a werewolf.....I'm also sure that Sylvie told you that sad story..." he said ironically.

I couldn't stop shaking. But I don't want to faint. Not now!

"What do you want from me, Peter?" I asked him
"I want you to give a message to Sylvie. And if you follow my rules, I'm gonna reward you."Peter said.
Then he kissed my hand. I felt a cold shudder penetrating my body.
"Sylvie is the only way to change Derek's mind. You know that don't you?" he asked me
"No, I don't because I'm trying to keep my best friend away from that monster!" I said
"Oh sweet and innocent Anthi! What makes you believe that Derek will leave Sylvie alone? She is in love with him......"
"I will make her hate him I swear!" I said enraged.

"Well If that's what you want I can help you....So....."Peter said and looked at me. He was too close to me and I could feel his breath in my mouth.
"Tell Sylvie that I will be back. We have enemies and we should all stay united. I won't let Derek and his pack destroy me!"he said and he left.
When he closed the door I sat on the floor and tried to relax. This man is so creepy. Ok to be honest I used to like creepy guys because they have a specific beauty but Peter is an exception!

Maybe I should think more logically. I should find Scott's number from Sylvie's phone and ask him to tell Derek to come here. At least Derek won't do anything to Sylvie while I will be present.

I went upstairs and headed to Sylvie's bedroom. She was sleeping. I grabbed her phone from her bedside table and found Scott's number. I saw the time. It was almost 1 am but I didn't care. I just want all of this to be over.
"Scott?"
"Sylvie?"
"No, It's Anthi. I know that it's late but I need to tell you something important! Can you please tell Derek to come here like.....you know..... at my house?"
"When?"he asked me
"Tomorrow morning."
"Okay but.....should I be worried?" Scott asked me.
"No, this is a thing between Sylvie and Derek."
"What?"he asked me surprised
Fuck!!!! This can't be happening!

"Listen Scott, It's not what you think! But I have to go now. Please do that and I will explain it another time." I said and hung up the phone.
Okay, I was very rude to him!

Sylvie
I woke up refreshed and I realized that my hair was naturally curled and I kind of like this hairstyle. My new night dress suits me well. Then I heard a knock on the door. I did not pay attention but suddenly I heard Derek's deep voice. I went downstairs and saw him staring at me.
Ok maybe I'm wrong but Derek likes my legs. He always stares at them.
"Derek? What are you doing here?"I asked him
"I invited him. We need to discuss something important." Anthi said while she was approaching us from the kitchen, holding a cup of coffee.
"What happened?" I asked her
"Sit down..."Anthi said.

Then me and Derek heard the unexpected conversation between Anthi and Peter, last night while I was sleeping.
"Oh my god I was sleeping and you were talking downstairs with Peter?" I said frightened.
"I don't get it. Why would he show up to you, especially you?"Derek asked
"Because I am Sylvie's best friend and Sylvie affects you so you can say that I am his toy, unfortunately ..." Anthi said and gave a blank stare to her cup.
"What did he mean with the word enemies?"I asked.
"Maybe the police know......That's why he wants us to be all united. I need to tell the others."Derek said and stood up. He opened the door, gave a look at me and then he left.

"Jesus Christ, do you see how thankless he is?"Anthi said.
"Okay to be honest your news wasn't that good. Am I wrong?"
"No, but he had to thank me. Oh, and I forgot to mention, Peter told me that he will reward me if I do what he said, "she said and fixed her ponytail.

"Maybe he will ask you to go on a date with him," I said and smiled
"Oh please, I mean if he wasn't a werewolf I would probably think about it but not now!"Anthi told me.
We kept laughing and telling jokes.

I spent one week with homework and school. Derek didn't want to interrupt me from my studying but his decision helped me stay concentrated.

It was Monday noon, after school. I saw Scott and Stiles approaching me outside the school.
"Hey, Sylvie!" Stiles said and smiled
"Hello, guys! What's wrong?"I asked
"We need to talk. Can you please follow us in the car?"Scott asked me
"Okay....."I said and then we got into Stiles' car.
Scott was staring at me but seemed skeptical and upset.

"Scott, is everything okay?" I asked him
"You know, Anthi called me last week from your phone and asked me to tell Derek to meet her at your house but.......She said that it was something between you and Derek. Sylvie, did you make out with him?"Scott asked me
My heart was beating fast and I started feeling a little anxious.

"What? No of course not! Why would you...."

"Sylvie, I know that you are lying. I'm a werewolf and I can feel your heart right now," he said
"Yes, Scott but Anthi doesn't know that. She just thought that it would be more normal to tell you that excuse. She doesn't know that you are a werewolf." I said
"Okay I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure that Derek told us the truth about Peter," he said
"Oh, so you are informed about what happened," I said
"Yes, we all are!"Stiles replied from the backseat.
"Does Derek have a plan?" I asked
"We don't know yet," Scott said
"Let me know if you have an idea. I'm sorry but I have to leave." I said and left.

Anthi made Mac and cheese and it was delicious. Usually, she cooks and washes the dishes and I do the rest of the work such as mopping and dusting. I have to say that we are very good roommates.
"Do you want me to pay the bills?" I asked her
"No I will do it today and after that, I will go to Michael's. I need cuddles from him!" she said and smiled
"Yeah me too, "I whispered
"What did you say?"
"Nothing, you should go I mean you two are a couple, you should have cuddles and kisses and you know......love," I said, and then I felt a little awkward.

Okay, I admit it! I am jealous of Anthi because she doesn't have to hide her boyfriend and her feelings for him but I have! I mean I want to do all that stuff with Derek but he is not that genial and whole-hearted. Sometimes I think that maybe this is wrong but I miss him! I want to see him again! After a very long time, I am finally in love with someone and my body wants to feel it too.

"Okay, you should lock the door because I will be late," Anthi said and left with a cute smile.
I locked the door and I decided to watch a movie. I laid on the couch and tried to pay attention to the film but it was hard. I closed the TV and I let my thoughts come back to my head.

How would I be without Derek? I feel so messed up because, after two years of suffering and depression, my life is finally normal, even though I'm dating a werewolf.

Then the doorbell rang and stopped my melancholic thoughts. I opened the door and I saw Derek.
"Hi..."he said
"This is the first time that you knocked on the door..."I said and smiled.
"You didn't have an unlocked window..."Derek said
"Yes because there is a handsome guy with a wild face and beautiful green eyes who actually breaks into my room and sometimes stares at me while I am sleeping," I said

"You caught me didn't you?" Derek said and smiled at me.

I'm starting to feel hot and it's almost winter.

"You've done it twice this week! But I find it cute. Please come in."I said and took some steps back
When Derek came into my house I saw that he was a little confused.
"I know that Anthi doesn't agree with our relationship so that's why I was breaking into your room. You are cute when you are sleeping," he said.

"Thank you, It's because I feel safe with you," I said
Then I came close to him and kissed his lips. Then he looked at me and kissed me back.
When he does that I can feel a lot of pleasure permeating my body.
He seems so experienced.

We went to my room and I lay on my bed. He came above me and our kisses became more passionate. Then he took off his shirt and I took off my top. I was touching his strong arms and I felt so safe and pleased. I wanted to scream that I belonged to him. Then all these emotions disappeared while he was unbuttoned my skirt. Derek's movements were the same as the guy from that night. That terrible flashback came again in my mind.
"NO, NO, PLEASE STOP, STOP!"
"SHUT UP!"
"PLEASE STOP! Ahhhhh!"

"Sylvie!"Derek said
Then I realized that I was shaking
"What happened?"
"Nothing, it's my first time and I was just a little anxious," I said and smiled.
"If you want me to stop, I will."
"No of course not. You make me happy. I feel so safe with you and you are the only guy that I want to make love with." I said
Then he smiled at me and kissed me again. I could feel his body in mine, all that passion, all that pleasure he was giving to me, made my love and my desire for him, more intense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 12.7K 35
Thea would say she "Isn't like other girls," if the phrase wasn't so disgustingly trendy. With a personality more salty than the Dead Sea itself, the...
14.9K 647 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
1.1M 26.9K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...
28K 1.3K 53
"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor..." Kayla was 9 days old when her father promised her to Damian, who was 18 months old when his father pro...