The Dating proposal

By imaginator33

Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role... More

Author's note and copyright
Achievements
✨PLAYLIST✨
♡CHARACTERS AESTHETIC♡
01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess
02| Crazy Rich American Mums
03| Scars Are Perfections
04| Dinnings And Proposals
05| Deals And Assistants
06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere
07| Meeting With The Devils
08| Best Headline Yet
09| The Trauma
11| Past Pains Rushing Back
12| Ace.....Are You Safe
13| Somewhere Safe
14| Her Dark Secret
15| Ball of Chaos
16| I'm his fiancee
17| Exes and wishes
18| Perfect Match And Slices
19| Eight long years
20| Mystery Flower shop
21| The Butterfly Effect
22| Drunken kisses
23| Soulmates
24| Cheese in the trap
25| Mothers and Grandmas
26| A little reunion
27| The first tear
28| An Actual Relationship
29| First Encounter
30| Lost Her
31| Third Wheel
32| The Story Begins
33| Stuck with you
34| August 25
35| First kiss
36| Not Again
37| Favorite Mistake
38| The Coach's Office
39| The Kims
40| A Dangerous Couple
41| Calm Before The Storm
42| One Day
43| Vlad
44| Mudered
45| Hey Barbies
46| The arrest
47| Son
48| From me to you
49| The Manchesters revenge
50| His sacrifice
51| Logan Winston
52| The Devil Awakens
53| Ace Motherfucking Winston
54| A happy house

10| What Happened Last Night?

1.1K 71 27
By imaginator33

♡♡♡

ACE

"Take me away from here Ace....please."

I held her face in my hands, "Just open your eyes, we'll go with the ambulance." I told her but her grip on my arm tighten.

She shook her head, "Take.. take me to my apartment." A strong feeling of deja vu hit me. But it felt like I actually did live this moment before, a girl with puppy brown eyes holding onto me like this asking for help.

Why her apartment? She's practically having a panic attack and can't feel her legs.

I decided to stick to her wish and carried her in a bridal way, her hands went around my neck. There is no way for me to take my car and get her home.

I walked away from the scene with her in my arms and called a cab. I carried her in and she balanced perfectly on my leg. I just hoped my member down there wouldn't wake the fuck up.

"Quinn, Quinn?" I called her trying to make her gain consciousness, I've never felt this helpless before I have no idea what to do. She seemed to be breathing heavily and beads of sweat formed on her fore head. I felt her temperature, her body was burning. Then a tear fell from her closed lashes and went down her cheeks, her hands held my shirt tightly.

Something inside of me twitched and no it wasn't my memeber.

I found myself stuck in a trance by this woman. My hands moved and tucked her hair behind her ear, her breathing was heavy and I could feel her chest moving against mine. I wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks in my hand, "Wow," I breathed at her beauty. She was more beautiful than in pictures.

The driver stopped at the Golden palace where we lived. I compensated the driver and carried Quinn to her apartment.

I stopped at her door. And it hit me, "Password! Shit, what's her password?"

I looked at Quinn who was unconscious, how am I supposed to get in her apartment? God damn it.

"Quinn, Quinn.... what's your password. Huh?" I asked gently but all I got back was silence.

1111

Wrong.

2222

Wrong

3333

Wrong.

"Well, what the hell am I supposed to do?" I asked the door as it kept rejecting the passwords I kept.

I looked at Quinn. I really hope she's okay.

I went to my apartment and kept in my password, I laid Quinn down on my bed and used the covers to warm her.

I sighed as I gazed at her, she seemed so peaceful her full eyelashes stayed static but still managed to make her beautiful, her full curly hair, her full lips, and pointed nose everything made her perfect even though her puppy brown eyes were covered by her eyelids. It would be only a fool who wouldn't see her glowing beauty.

Wait, WHAT AM I DOING?

I immediately jumped up from the bed and shook my head vigorously, stop Ace.

No! I can't fall for her, I can't even think about that. I want to fall for someone without having to be set up by my family, I want to feel the process of falling in love gradually not just having to date because my family says so.

I guess I'll have to sleep on the couch. I was about to walk away when I felt Quinn's finger wrap around mine stopping me from going.

I flickered my gaze to her hand holding mine and back to her face, "Don-don't go," She breathed just enough for me to hear, her eyes were still closed.

I held her hands and walked closer to her, "Are you awake?" I asked her once I got close enough but all I got back was silence.

She really confuses me..... it makes me curious about this woman.

I sat down beside her and stared at her with curious eyes, "I'm not going anywhere," I whisperer.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Quinn

My head hurts.

My heart aches.

My whole body aches.

I feel drained and exhausted.

I opened my eyes and immediately closed it back as I was greeted with blinding sunlight, I gently flickered my eyes until I got used to the light.

I looked around, THIS ISN'T MY ROOM!!!!!!!

I was about to get down from the bed when I noticed a body laying down on the floor sleeping away peacefully, My eyes widen as I scanned him.

Why the hell was Ace here, wait is this a hotel??? Did I get drunk? Oh no.

Ace had his shirt raised slightly above his torso showing his perfectly toned torso, his hair was messy giving away the fact that he had run his hands through it a lot.

I got up and used my arms to wrapped my body as the cold wind hit me.

First I closed the glass door leading to the balcony.

Secondly, I went near Ace and pressed my lips together, I poked him with my feet trying to wake him up. "Um... Ace," I said as I poked him trying to wake him up.

But it was to no avail as he only stirred a little. We've got a big sleeper here.

I poked his torso again with my toes, "Get up," I said poking him.

"Ace," I said gently. "Ace.....Aaaaaace!" I finally yelled and he shot up. "I'm up, I'm up.," He said alerted, his eyes moving every which way.

He looked around before his eyes landed on me and he sprang up and held my arm. "How are you feeling?"

My eyes widen at his actions and gazed at his hands on my arm. "Are you okay?" He asked again and my gaze returned to him.

His fingers felt so warm on my body, so unusual and safe.

I suddenly hiccuped, he looked at me concerned before going to a table where a jug and glass cup was, he poured some water into a glass cup and brought it to me.

I hiccuped again before I brought the glass to my lips and drank the water, he took the glass cup from me once I was done.

"What happened last night?" I asked him and he looked at me with a puzzled and concerned look on his face.

"You don't remember?"

I tried to remember and it all came flooding back to my memory, it came in flashes when I caught Ace leaving my room, how I got nostalgic in the car, the accident, Ace carrying me as I felt calm in his warm embrace.

My legs became weak again but Ace caught me before I could fall and our eyes locked. His sea-blue eyes searched mine like he was trying to unpuzzle me, I felt trapped and lost in his gaze and wanted to stay in his embrace forever it felt perfect. So perfect.

I broke the stare and instantly got up.

"I have to go."

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

KEENA

I parked at my spot before getting down with my bag and walking into my workplace. I work as a prosecutor at the public prosecutor's office.

I love my work, I've always wanted to be an epitome of Justice. It's just that sometimes you have to side with the wrong people.

First and foremost as always, I went to get coffee. I took it to my office where my other colleagues were, we are only three in the office because we work on cases together.

"Seriously?" I heard Lucas's familiar laugh as I entered the warm office with my coffee.

"Good morning," I greeted everyone and they turned to me.

"Hey," Esther smiled as she saw me.

"Hey, hey Keena get this.... Esther's stepmom just claimed that Esther's dad is hers and must choose between her and Esther and Esther's dad practically opened the door for the lazy witch and told her she could leave," Lucas laughed.

I choked on my coffee as I dropped my Hermes Birkin's bag on my desk. "Seriously?" I asked Esther with widen eyes and she nodded grinning.

Esther's stepmom is the worst, like seriously. She always wants to make Esther's dad forget about his daughter, how could the man forget about his only daughter. She would make plans for them without Esther and the surprising part is she doesn't have a child so we can't say she's trying to make Esther's dad love her child more.

"But she has pride as big as her ego and she won't want to be seen divorcing twice, so I dunno if she's going to leave."

"She must, please," Lucas chipped in as he took a file from the shelve and I chuckled.

His phone suddenly began ringing and he went outside to answer it. "You better treat that Bag well," Esther said eying the bag on my table, I giggled as I dusted invincible dust away from the bag.

"Lucas is totally into you, whenever a guy buys you something so expensive it means he has got an eye for you," Esther rattled and I laughed.

"We are just friends," I said and she looked at me teasingly.

"Keep on trying to tell yourself that." She winked and I laughed going outside to throw the empty cup of coffee away.

My heels clicked on the tiles as I opened the door and walked out and was about to turn to where the rubbish bin was when I heard Lucas's voice from the corner I was about to turn to.

"Yes, Mr. Jefferson I have a copy of the property transfer files with me," He said and I froze and tilted my head.

Mr. Jefferson?

Ace Aunt's husband?

"But you have to get Mr. Winston to sign the one with you."

I felt my heart beating fast, as my legs couldn't move.

"No, I'm not going to be your lawyer if you get suspected of killing Ace."

What? How would Mr. Jefferson think of Killing Ace, just for a company! Just for money!

"You're getting rid of him today?" Lucas laughed and I gasped bringing my hands to my mouth as the cup fell from my hands making a loud thug! Sound.

My heart began beating faster than it ever did in my twenty-six years on this planet.

I immediately ran as fast I could to my office before Lucas would look for who dropped the cup.

I took my hands to my chest trying to calm myself down as I rested on the closed door of my office.

How could Mr. Jefferson think of killing Ace, that would be fucking murder.

What did Ace ever do to him?

Esther scanned me with a worried look on her face, "What happened?"

I went to my bag and took my phone, I have to do one thing first before I can think of anything else. My trembling hands took hold of my phone and I pressed Ace's digit, it was a good thing I have a good memory and memorized Ace's phone number the first day I saw him.

I bite my lips as the call went through.

"Ace.......... please pick up."

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER AND LUCAS???

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!!

NEXT UPDATE COMING SOON 😉

QOTD: What's your I have to wear it always jewelry?

I have my butterfly necklace on, it's literally a part of me.🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 18.3K 45
After one of the most embarrassing experiences of her life, Viola Hawkins is left feeling hopeless and demoralised. So when she's told that she's abl...
1K 34 31
This books contains strong language and mature scenes. This book is being slowly rewritten. The story remains the same For Cade, life is just a neve...
325K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...
11.5K 588 20
Elle wants to go through her last year of high school without drama. Unfortunately, the people around her don't make that easy. Suddenly, she's in th...