Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction.
I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction.
Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY.
Everyone knows him.
Almost every girl drools over him.
Strong, handsome, brown hair, smolder look and tattoos,
He's the typical bad boy with bad behavior, leather jacket and that dark aura.
But he's also known for fighting, dealing drugs, vandalism...
So everyone fears him.
He screams Danger, he is Danger.
Me, Elena, on the other hand, I'm a nerd.
Nobody knows me. I'm invisible.
I always play it safe and follow the rules.
I have two friends and I've been bullied several times.
I'm shy, awkward, clumsy and I have good grades, attributes that don't really help in high school.
Everything separates us, or so it seems, but an irresistible attraction pulls us together.
People will say 'opposites attract' but maybe we have more in common than we thought, and that's what draws us together...
Like two free electrons, will our encounter result in a rare, beautiful, perfect balance, or will it cause a ravaging explosion?
Warning for strong language and mentions, and some steam in the chapters.... ;)
THE RUBY AWARDS 1st Place Winner in Teen Fiction
EYHO SUMMER AWARDS Winner in Romance
PHOENIX AWARDS 2019 Winner of People Review in Romance
BLACK TIE AWARDS Honorable Mention in Teen Fiction
GOTHICA AWARDS Honorable Mention in Teen Fiction
THE CUPID AWARDS VALENTINE'S EDITION Winner of Cupid's favorites
Featured in the #TChampALove Bad Boys/Girls reading list
Featured in the #NewlyWrittenBooks Roses are red/Romance reading list
#TheMintys2019 #grandcafecommunity #theblackawards2k19 #thecosmicawards2019 #themysticalawards #TEA2020 #hipgeneration2019 #thecrescentawards2k19 #spiceoffawards #BGAwards #TheCupidAwards #sunflowerawards2020 #roseawards
- CHAPTER 1 : FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- CHAPTER 2 : "WE MET AT THE CONDOMS' SECTION"
- CHAPTER 3 : KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR
- CHAPTER 4 : COOKIES AND PROJECT PARTNERS
- CHAPTER 5 : WORK SESSION
- CHAPTER 6 : BADDEST BAD BOY
- CHAPTER 7 : BIRTHDAY BOY
- CHAPTER 8 : CHEMISTRY
- CHAPTER 9 : 'YOU ARE MY FIRE...'
- CHAPTER 10 : THE DARK CAVES
- CHAPTER 11 : GOTTA TRUST HIM
- CHAPTER 12 : TAKE THE LEAP
- CHAPTER 13 : SCARED
- CHAPTER 14 : FIGHTING LESSONS
- CHAPTER 15 : UPPER HAND
- CHAPTER 16 : FRIENDS
- CHAPTER 17 : HIDDEN TALENTS
- CHAPTER 18 : MOMMA'S BOY
- CHAPTER 19 : CRUMBLED WALLS AND BUTTERFLIES
- CHAPTER 20 : WHAT WE ARE
- CHAPTER 21: "DO YOU TRUST ME?"
- CHAPTER 22 : MOOSE'S AMBUSH
- CHAPTER 23 : KNOCKED DOWN
- CHAPTER 24 : KNOCKED OUT
- CHAPTER 25 : BIG DECISIONS
- CHAPTER 26 : DRUNK MESS
- CHAPTER 27 : THE AFTERMATH
- CHAPTER 28 : BETTER THAN REVENGE
- CHAPTER 29 : 'OUR PLACE'
- CHAPTER 30 : ROSES
- CHAPTER 31 : BLISSFUL WHIRLWIND
- CHAPTER 32 : LURE
- CHAPTER 33 : STABBING PAIN
- CHAPTER 34 : KNIFE TWISTED IN THE WOUND
- CHAPTER 35 : 'I THINK I REMEMBER THOSE EYES...'
- CHAPTER 36 : SINFUL BATTLE
- CHAPTER 37 : CAPABLE
- CHAPTER 38 : SECRET MESSENGER
- CHAPTER 39 : LAST RESORT PLAN
- CHAPTER 40 : LIGHT UP YOUR FIRE
- CHAPTER 41 : LAW OF ATTRACTION