Beyond The Walls // Attack On...

By kooky_kat

"Have you ever wondered what life is like outside these walls?" ⚔︎ Ever wanted to be paired up with your favo... More

Introduction
Requests are open!
Eren Jaeger
How You Met
Your Confession
Jean Kirschtein
How You Met
Your Confession
Marco Bodt
How You Met
Your Confession
Bertholdt Hoover
How You Met
Your Confession
Post-Confession [Alt Ending]
Reiner Braun
How You Met
Your Confession
𝗔𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗶 𝗔𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗘𝗿𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 [𝖺𝗅𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀]
𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗭𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘀
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗭𝗲𝗸𝗲 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀!
Help | Eren Jaeger
Drunk Meetings | Dot Pyxis
An Odd Pair | Darius Zackly
Painful Memories | Keith Shadis
Fights | Jean Kirschtein
Height | Connie Springer
Horses and Photography | Jean Kirschtein
Midnight Snacks | Eren Yeager
𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝖼𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌 | 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 | 𝗓𝖾𝗄𝖾 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝖾𝗅𝖽𝗂𝖺 | 𝗀𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖺 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 | 𝗄𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖿'𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 | 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈
𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌 | 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗓𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗌
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 | 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 | 𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉 | 𝗓𝖾𝗄𝖾 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇 | 𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 | 𝗓𝖾𝗄𝖾 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗌 | 𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒 | 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗋𝗎𝗇 | 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 | 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖾 | 𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍 | 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖼𝗈 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋𝖽
𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅 | 𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝗌𝗐𝖺𝗒 | 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 | 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗍
𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋 | 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖼𝗈 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋𝖽
𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 | 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂 𝗓𝗈𝖾
𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 | 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗋𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗂𝗇
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 | 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 | 𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
scout | erwin smith
college | colt grice
return | jean kirschtein
clarification
tabby cat | zeke jaeger
opposites | erwin smith
portrait | levi ackerman
jaws | porco galliard
one year | zeke jaeger
devil man | bertholdt hoover
Enough | Reiner Braun
Snow Angel | Armin Arlert
Our Future Plan | Jean Kirschtein
Paparazzi | Porco Galliard

𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾 | 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗋𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗂𝗇

2.8K 110 111
By kooky_kat

( set in an au if jean had joined military police + timeskip )
(credits to zekerets  for naming the kitten in this chapter!)

Setting down the chopping board on your kitchen counter you took out the washed vegetables from the bowl and set it down, taking out the knife from its stand you got to work making lunch for you and your family.

Upon hearing the shuffling of feet and a small yawn you turned your head to see your 5 year old son Marco, who was named after a late friend of your husband's, already up from his nap. Crouching down to his height you ruffled his two-toned hair as he let out a giggle, "Mama, stop!"

"Why don't you play in the backyard while i make lunch? It's your favourite, omelettes!" your son's (e/c) eyes lit up at the mention of the dish and ran out to let you finish cooking.

Chucking, you grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and cracked a few eggs in it to be whisked. Combining the vegetables with the whisked eggs you lit the fire in the stove and poured the eggs in the heated pan.

Setting down 3 plates at the table you put an omelette in each plate decorating it with vegetables at the side and ketchup on top. Wiping your hands on your apron you noticed your son sitting by the steps holding something in his hands.

"Marco? What are you holding?" you opened the door and knelt beside him, peeking over his shoulder to see a small white and dirtied kitten in his hands. He looked over to you with his lower lip sticking out, "Can we keep him?"

Sighing you looked at his knee which was scraped and asked for him to go inside, "We can keep him but let's patch up your knee, you should've told me you got hurt."

The small kitten meowed happily as it rubbed its nose on your son's hand. Marco sat down on the couch in the living room swinging his legs with the kitten on his lap playing with him, you brought out the disinfectant and bandages from the first aid kit.

"Hey mama, how do you know how to treat my scratches easily?" he asks with his eyes glinting in curiosity. You looked up at him with a smile before dabbing the cotton ball with disinfectant on his knee, "You see, honey. I was a nurse before, i took care of people and treated them. That's how i met your dad."

"Then why aren't you a nurse anymore?" he tilts his head to the side.

"Well I had you, and the place i worked at was dangerous. You see, i was a junior nurse working at the frontline treating those who were injured from fighting the titans. Your dad was a cadet when i met him and his squad got hurt so he came to me and that's how we started talking." you pinched his nose, wiping the wet towel you held in your hand on his face.

"You saw titans? I thought only dad did.." he trailed off, trying to remember the bedtime his father had told him.

"I saw a lot of titans, they were big and scary! And the small titans looked so weird, they could just scoop you up!" you yelled and carried your son up high making him laugh loudly with the cat snoozing away on the couch.

"I wanna help people too! I wanna be a nurse like you and help people when they fight titans." he pumps his fist in the air. "A nurse, like me? That'll make me really happy."

The front door opened with Jean entering his home slipping off his jacket, "Papa!" you son wriggled from your grasp and ran into his father's arms. Jean let out a laugh ruffling his hair, "Why's there a cat on the couch?"

"Marco picked up a stray from our backyard and wants to keep him, i think it'll be nice for him to have a companion." you walked to Jean, pressing a tender kiss to his lips.

"Her name is Quinn!" Marco grins holding up the kitten who meowed at Jean and poked her paw out. Jean leant closer to the cat until the paw eventually touched his nose. You felt yourself squeal at the interaction between Jean and the kitten.

"Quinn, huh? Well we can keep her but she needs a bath." Jean nodded his head in confirmation, "Marco, let Quinn sleep on the couch and wash your hands for lunch."

Marco nodded his head and ran into the kitchen. Looking over at Jean who had a goofy smile on his face you giggled, "What's with that smile?"

"You make me so unbelievably happy, so thank you." he wrapped his arms around your waist burying his face in the crook of your neck. You placed a hand on his back and another on the top of his head, "I should be thanking you. Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family, thank you for being an amazing father, but most of all thank you for chasing after me." you kissed the top of his head.

Jean looks at you with a smirk, "You were always hard to get, you rejected me for months that even Marco told me to give up. Well look at us now, hah! You're mine forever."

Raising an eyebrow you grabbed his cheeks with your hand and brought his face closer to yours, "You're not shaving, that 'stubble' of yours is becoming a goatee." you said and let go of his face.

"It looks cool!" he argues with a hand on his hip, "Honey, you're 24."

Jean mumbles something under his breath as you walk into the kitchen and wash your hands, sitting down at the table Jean enters the kitchen as his eyes light up at his favourite dish prepared for him.

He hurriedly washes his hands and sits at his chair, "You made omelettes, exactly like mom's!"

"You seemed tired from work lately so i made this to cheer you up." you picked up your fork and picked up a piece of the food with a smile, "You deserve it."

Jean grinned, he was truly grateful for his family and for his life. He was happy with the decision he made to join the Military Police and to pursue his now wife, he was happy with the son he had who resembled him so much but also held the same determination you had.

Jean finally got his happy ending, the one he deserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
37K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
1.1M 19.6K 49
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Title says it all. My drabbles, imagines, scenarios, oneshots - whatever you call them - of the male cha...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...