If Only You Knew.

Autorstwa TheWanted_Fans2

Megan and Jodie want nothing more than to be happy but things keep coming up that cause upset between them an... Więcej

Part 1 - You ready?
Part 2 - Nando's.
Part 3 - Meet and greet.
Part 4 - Stay please?
Part 5 - I'm sorry.
Part 6 - What?
Part 7 - Wow.
Part 8 - Home.
Part 9 - The memories.
Part 10 - Uhh.
Part 11 - Questions, questions, questions...
Part 12 - Toby and Lizzie.
Part 13 - Er, I-I...
Part 14 - I'll miss you.
Part 15 - Wanted Wednesday.
Part 17 - Last day.
Part 18 - Home.
Part 19 - Heartbreak?
Part 20 - Dried tears and worry.
Part 21 - Weakness.
Part 22 - Bad dream.
Part 23 - Blame and guilt.
Part 24 - Wishes.
Part 25 - Regrets?
Part 26 - Broken.
Part 27 - Love and hate.
Part 28 - Surprise.
Part 29 - Plans and laughter.
Part 30 - The dinner.
Part 31 - Things change.
Part 32 - Laughs and memories.
Part 33 - Bets and plans.
Part 34 - Smiles all round.
Part 35 - O' happy days.
Part 36 - Rampage time.
Part 37 - Secret planning.
Part 38 - A little bit... Intimate.
Part 39 - Agreements, arguments and plans.
Part 40 - Epliouge.

Part 16 - LA baby.

330 10 2
Autorstwa TheWanted_Fans2

*Megan's POV*

"MEGAN!" Jodie shouted, running into my bedroom,

"What Jodie?" I asked, it's half six in the morning and I don't cope well with mornings...

"We're flying out to LA todaaaaaay!" She squealed, spinning around.

"Fun" I moaned. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to go to LA, I've never been before but waking up this early is killing me!

"Come onnnn" she moaned, poking my bare leg that's sticking out from underneath the covers.

"I'm up" I told her, sitting upright.

"You've got an hour" she shouted, walking out my room.

15 more minutes sleep won't hurt. I turned over, it's half 2 in the morning, what is she doing?!

I decided to skip the extra sleep, walking to the bathroom, peeling off my clothes and stepping into the shower. I just want to close my eyes for an hour then wake up in LA... Why can't life ever be that simple?!

I soon turned to shower off, cold air taking back over, goosebumps rising on my arms. I wrapped a towel round me, drying myself off before dropping the towel and wrapping my dressing gown round me. I could hear Jodie frantically packing the last of her things. I ran back to my room, grabbing my clothes from the bottom of my wardrobe.

I got changed and started unplugging all my things, switching things off from the wall.

I finally grabbed my bag, my blackberry and ipod charger putting them both into my bag before laying that ontop of my suitcase. I walked to the kitchen, grabbed the glass of apple juice that Jodie had already poured earlier then walked back to my room, sipping my drink as I did so.

"Ready!" I called, grabbing my mascara, putting a thin layer on and chucking that in my bag.

"Sames" Jodie called back, I took a final look round at my room. A break for a few days could do us both a lot of good.

We trekked out to the waiting taxi, which would take us to the airport.

I must have fallen asleep because next thing I knew, I was being practically dragged out the taxi door.

"Seriously, you fall asleep nearly everywhere!" Jodie laughed, walking over to the check in. I followed her, checking my phone as I did. Walking into someone wasn't exactly the smartest thing was it?

"Sorry" I mumbled, quickly looking at the floor and walking away.

"Megan?" I know that voice... Crap. Erm. Think, think Megan, think!

"My names not Megan you creep!" I tried covering up, my voice waving at a high pitch.

"Oh, you look like someone that I know" He muttered, my head was shouting 'knew!' but obviously I couldn't give myself away.

"Well I'm not them" I spat, exiting swiftly.

"Jodie" I whispered, keeping my voice and head low. He could be anywhere.

"Why are we whispering?" She asked,

"Because's he's here" I whispered sternly back.

"Him being?" She questioned, lowering her voice.

"Harry" I answered. Walking up to the lady at the check in desk.

"Greaaaat" Jodie moaned, following me.

She's right, this could turn out a whole lot worse than we originally thought.

*Nathan's POV*

"Leave me alone!" I moaned, the boys were playing cheesy music just to annoy me.

"Why?" Jay asked, turning the volume down slightly.

"Because it's my birthday" I told them. Honestly I thought they'd forgotten although I'd been going on about turning 19 for the past week and a half. They're faces dropped before I was greeted with cheeky smiles.

"We'd never forget" Tom shouted, running at me. He jumped on me in the middle if the studio, sending me flying.

"Anyone would think that it's Tom's birthday and Nathan's just got him an amazing present" Max laughed helping me up.

"Oi, Nath, catch!" Kev shouted from the other side of the room, throwing this red object at me. I caught it just before it collided with my face- luckily.

I unwrapped it slowly to reveal a Manchester United signed shirt by all of this seasons players. Hell yeah! I smiled broadly. Could this day possibly get any better?

"Thank you Kev!" I shouted,

"It's alright Nath" be chuckled, leaving the room- most probably to get food..

"Mine now" Siva smiled, handing me another present. I opened that one, revealing a new xbox game.

"Naaaaaaaaathaaaaaaan" Jay shouted throwing another badly wrapped present at me.

I opened it to find a new watch, needed one of those!

"Thanks bird I smiled, jumping up off the seat and flinging myself at him.

"What happened to Niva" Siva moaned, jokingly.

"It's still here mate" I smiled, pulling him in for a hug too.

"We're taking you out later" Tom and Max told me,

"So that'll be your birthday present" Tom continued, smiling at me.

"Can't believe you're 19 Nath" Jayne cooed as she walked into the room, soon followed by Kev.

"I'm going to see if I can get through to Jodie" I smiled, picking up my blackberry from beside me. I walked out the door that Jayne had just entered through. I searched through my contacts finally finding Jodie.

I pressed the green button only to be put straight through to answer phone... Meaning her phone was off. Great. The one day I wanted to spend at home and see her as well as my family I can't and now she's not answering the phone?

"Come on Nath, we're ordering" Jayne smiled, poking her head round the door as she pushed her uncontrollable, brown, frizzy curls out of her faces.

"She's not answering" I told Jayne, not thinking twice,

"Maybe she's busy. Or she could still be asleep. You never know it's 10am in the UK" Jayne reassured me.

"I guess so.. Thanks Jayne." I smiled.

"You've grown up so much" Jayne smiled, looking me up and down,

"You're starting to sound like my muum" I whined, stamping my feet like a 4 year old.

"Maybe I was wrong" she giggled, watching me start a temper tantrum.

"Lets go, I'm hungry" I told her, following her into the studio.

"We're gonna eat this, go back to the hotel, get ready and head out for dinner" Siva informed me.

"Really?!" Jay asked,

"Yes Jay... We've said this since this morning" Siva chuckled. I smiled at what they'd gone to so I'm happy, away from home.

If only Jodie was here.

*Jay's POV*

"What time was her flight?" I whispered, standing next to Jayne and as far away as possible from Nathan.

"She's scheduled to arrive at 2... What's the time now?"

"Erm, half three"

"Right, let me try phoning her, she may be at the hotel"

"Alright" I smiled, walking back to the boys.

"Were going out for a bite to eat now" Max told us, smiling,

"Alright then" Jayne called, walking back into the room,

"Lets go!" Nathan jumped up, smiling as usual.

We all cheered, following Kev outside into the van.

**

"That was amazing" I breathed, holding my stomach.

"Agreed" Siva chuckled, looking round at us, Tom, Nathan annd Max all nodded in agreement too.

"I wanna go and get smashed" Tom moaned,

"Thomas" Jayne warned. "You can drink at the hotel, you are most certainly not going out!"

"Fine"

"Ready?"

"Lets go then!" We cheered in reply to Jayne.

We all piled into the van once again, this time en route back to the hotel.

**

"Please?"

"No"

"Pweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase"

"No Nathan"

"Pretty please with a Nathan Sykes on top" Tom imitated, earning a slap over the back of his head from Nath,

"Why can't I?" Nath moaned, he's begging Jayne to let him drink and it's been going on for the last 20 minutes.

"Because your underage!"

"That normally doesn't bother you!" He moaned,

"Shush will you!" Max joked, poking Nathan in the side.

"Leave me aloneeee!" Nathan muttered, slouching down in his chair.

"We're here" Kev told us, jumping out the drivers seat.

"Lets go get smashed" Tom smiled, dragging Nathan in the direction of the doors to the bar, the rest of us in tow, leaving Kev to lock up.

"Nath... You can drink" Jayne smiled as we entered the private bar- meaning there was only Tom, Max, Siva, Nathan, Jayne, Kev and I in the bar.

We all soon got into a conversation, laughing and joking around like our normal selves,

"Here you go mate!" Siva smiled, handing Nathan a drink.

"Bring it on!" he chuckled, sipping it.

He looked down at his phone, fiddling around with it. Me and the boys walked away as someone special entered the room, I waved at Nathan but he completely blanked me.

*Jodie's POV*

"Happy 19th birthday!" I whispered into his ear, making him jump slightly.

"Jods?" he stuttered, turning to face me, smiling from ear to ear.

"Well I think it's me anyways" I teased,

"How, what, why?" he asked, a little shocked.

"Well, there's such thing called an aeroplane that can fly so I paid to get on one and fly to America where you are" I smiled, giggling slightly.

"I'm not a 4 year old" he chuckled, pulling me close and kissing me softly. Butterflies erupting in my stomach.

"Happy. Birthday. Babe" I muttered against his lips in between kisses.

"Thank you" he mumbled as he looked at me. I englufed him in a bone crushing hug,

"I've missed you" I muttered into is chest,

"I've missed you more beautiful" he said into my hair, kissing it softly,

"I find that hard to believe" I giggled, inhaling his sweet scent that I've missed for the last 3 days.

"Alright, break it up!" Megan shouted from behind Jay, making him jump. Me and Nathan burst out laughing along with Megan and the boys... Well, apart from Jay.

"It wasn't that funny" Jay moaned, sitting on one of the seats in the bar.

"Oh, it really was" Jayne spoke, giggling as she did, Kev just stood next to her, shaking his head and chuckling at the same time.

"I'm sorry Jay" Megan pouted playfully, ruffling Jay's hair as she did.

"To late for apologies now!" Jay joked, pushing Megan's hand away from him.

"Oi, Megsy!" Tom shouted, running at her.

"Calm down TomTom!" She giggled as he picked her up and spun her around. Me and Nathan just stood together, his arm securely round my waist as the rest of the group crowded round us.

"Lets go to the pool!" Tom smiled, picking Megan up and running outside with her in his arms. They really do act like brother and sister.

"Thomas, you dare and I swear tha-" Megan screeched as Tom dropped her into the pool mid sentence, Jay decided then to push Tom into the pool. He walked up behind him and waited for Megan to re-surface before pushing Tom in with her,

"You wanna go for a dip" Nathan whispered into my ear,

"Let me take my things out of my pocket!" I giggled, getting everything out of my pockets and placing them on sun bed beside the pool."Lets go!" I smiled, grabbing Nathan's hand and pulling him in with me.

-

Drama will be coming soon, I promise, and it won't be just one little snippet, I'll try to make things a little bit more intresting...

Anyways, as always, don't forget to comment/vote... It'd mean a lot!

-M :)

Xx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

68.6K 2.1K 73
"But.. Do you still love me?" "Of course. I told you I will always love you no matter what" "Even after 10 years?" "Always" she smiled. ...
82.4K 2.6K 29
First day back at school after the Summer, and the truth all comes out. Rachel Jones was in Year 13, hoping to enjoy her last year at school. But tha...
36.4K 1K 32
Lili and Nathan have been best friends since birth, they were inseparable. One day, Nathan was acting differently, distancing himself from her and th...
5.8K 242 28
This story is all an imagination that I created. It has nothing to do with the members and people that I mention in this story! Don't hate anyone in...