Beyond The Walls // Attack On...

By kooky_kat

"Have you ever wondered what life is like outside these walls?" ⚔︎ Ever wanted to be paired up with your favo... More

Introduction
Requests are open!
Eren Jaeger
How You Met
Your Confession
Jean Kirschtein
How You Met
Your Confession
Marco Bodt
How You Met
Your Confession
Bertholdt Hoover
How You Met
Your Confession
Post-Confession [Alt Ending]
Reiner Braun
How You Met
Your Confession
𝗔𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗶 𝗔𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗘𝗿𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 [𝖺𝗅𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀]
𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗭𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘀
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗭𝗲𝗸𝗲 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀!
Help | Eren Jaeger
Drunk Meetings | Dot Pyxis
An Odd Pair | Darius Zackly
Painful Memories | Keith Shadis
Fights | Jean Kirschtein
Height | Connie Springer
Horses and Photography | Jean Kirschtein
Midnight Snacks | Eren Yeager
𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 | 𝗓𝖾𝗄𝖾 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝖾𝗅𝖽𝗂𝖺 | 𝗀𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖺 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 | 𝗄𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖿'𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 | 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈
𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌 | 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗓𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗌
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 | 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 | 𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉 | 𝗓𝖾𝗄𝖾 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇 | 𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 | 𝗓𝖾𝗄𝖾 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗌 | 𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒 | 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗋𝗎𝗇 | 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 | 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖾 | 𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍 | 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖼𝗈 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋𝖽
𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅 | 𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝗌𝗐𝖺𝗒 | 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 | 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾 | 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗋𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗂𝗇
𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗍
𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋 | 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖼𝗈 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋𝖽
𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 | 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂 𝗓𝗈𝖾
𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 | 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗋𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗂𝗇
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 | 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 | 𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
scout | erwin smith
college | colt grice
return | jean kirschtein
clarification
tabby cat | zeke jaeger
opposites | erwin smith
portrait | levi ackerman
jaws | porco galliard
one year | zeke jaeger
devil man | bertholdt hoover
Enough | Reiner Braun
Snow Angel | Armin Arlert
Our Future Plan | Jean Kirschtein
Paparazzi | Porco Galliard

𝖼𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌 | 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋

4.1K 98 105
By kooky_kat

[modern au]

The annoying beeping of an alarm clock woke you up from your peaceful slumber. Groaning, you nearly slam your hand down on it to turn it off. It read '9:57'. As you tried to move your position to go back to sleep, you felt an arm wrapped around your waist in a firm hold.

Turning around, the sight of a sleeping Bertholdt was seen. You pressed a kiss to his forehead as an attempt to wake him up, he squinted his eyes in his sleep and let out incoherent mumbles.

"It's time to get up, Bert." you whispered, tracing his cheekbone with your thumb. He only pulled you towards him, "Go back to sleep." he said half-asleep. Giggling, you peppered his face in kisses causing him to open his eyes. His tired pale green eyes ogling into yours as he lets out a tired yawn, he pecks your lips softly.

"Can't we stay in bed longer? It's a Saturday." he says in a sleepy voice, burying his face in your chest. "But we have plans with everyone, we're eating lunch out. Reiner and Zeke are gonna ride with us."

Bertholdt groans, closing his eyes. "10 more minutes."

You finally agreed, falling back asleep. Those 10 minutes ended up becoming an hour and you were awaken at the sound of the bedroom door being slammed open. Both you and Bertholdt jolted up at the sudden sound. Looking at the door, there stood a very pissed of Reiner with Zeke smirking behind him.

"We have been waiting outside for 20 minutes, neither of you answered your phones! I had to use the key under the mat to get in only to see you two asleep." Reiner basically yelled, putting his hands on his hips.

Groggily getting up, you walked past Reiner and greeted Zeke then made you way to the bathroom to get ready. Bertholdt got up too and fixed the bed, "Wait in the living room, sorry guys."

The two blondes sit down on the couch, turning on the tv to watch whatever program was on while Bertholdt was making a cup of coffee in the kitchen. "Why'd you guys even oversleep? Did something happen last night?" Zeke asks, pushing his glasses up.

"We slept a little late playing Mario Kart and she kept on cursing whenever she didn't get first place." was his calm reply, sitting down on the couch and sipping the hot beverage in his hands.

"I thought you guys were fuc-" Reiner's sentence was interrupted when you smacked the back of his head harshly. "It's your turn, Bert." you smile at your tall boyfriend, he finishes his drink and leaves the room.

Zeke was quietly laughing at Reiner, bringing his phone out to text the group of the situation. You fixed the hem of your white blouse as you tucked it in your black slacks, slipping on a pair of heels. "You know even if you wear heels you'll be shorter than everyone else, right?" Reiner teases.

You sent him a cold glare, "Don't make me regret letting you ride with us, i will ditch you." You then turn to Zeke who was still on his phone, "How's your little brother, Zeke? Doing well in College?"

Zeke nods eagerly, "Ah yes, he's doing sports medicine." you smile at his response, "I always knew he had a knack of sports."

"Are you all ready to go?" Bertholdt's voice chimes in, grabbing the keys to the car and putting on his shoes. Looking at his attire, it was nice and casual. A white button-up with a blue sweater on-top and tan pants, you felt a nudge beside you. "You can drool over him later, let's go."

~~

The ride home was fairly quiet, it was just you and Bertholdt after all. Reiner and Zeke decided to stay behind and ride with the others since you wanted to leave early and sleep.

Gazing out the window, the bright lights from all the buildings and and establishments lit up the world. The soft music playing in the background while Bertholdt placed a hand on your thigh and the other was on the steering wheel.

"Everyone seems to be doing alright, that's good." you say, breaking the silence. Glancing over to the dark-haired man who's eyes were glued to the road, he squeezed your thigh softly and hummed in response.

"They really grew up, i mean so did we." he chuckles. Turning his hand on the wheel, you pull up into the driveway. The sound of the engine comes to an abrupt stop when Bertholdt takes the key out, stepping outside the car as you stepped out too.

Opening the door, you felt glad to be home. You were tired and in need of a nap after the tiresome day you had, so you kicked off your shoes and dropped your bag in its spot and made your way upstairs. The moment you entered your shared bedroom, you fell face first on the bed and took in its crispy linen scent.

A tired yawn escaped your mouth, you could fall asleep right then and there without bothering to get changed or wiping off any cosmetics you had on. It was as if the bed was calling to you and not wanting you to leave.

Bertholdt entered the room, smiling at your tired form. "(Y/N), don't you wanna change into something more comfortable?" he asks sweetly, sitting down beside you with his hand on your back.

"Too lazy." you murmur into the blanket, shaking your head. "You know, the sooner you get changed and ready for bed the sooner we can cuddle."

Those words alone made you get up and head to the bathroom, he knew how much you loved cuddling him because he was like a teddy bear to you. A tall and sweet teddy bear you loved to cuddle with in the morning and night. He grabbed a shirt and sweatpants from the closet and got changed, putting his worn clothes in a clothing hamper nearby.

You entered your room in your sleepwear, falling back on the bed and moving to your side. Bertholdt gets in beside you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close to him.

"I love you, goodnight." he says, stroking your hair. You bury your face into his chest, "Love you too, Bert."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.9K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...
22.9K 898 15
[ UNDER EDITING!!! ] 《COMPLETED》 Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by titans. Titans are tall, seem to have no intelligence...
5.1K 165 26
~~~~~~𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ? 𝖨 𝖽𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗈, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖺...
208 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...