He's into him

De deluluOffgun19

Off jumpol Adulkittiporn is a rich, spoiled, handsome guy he admired by many girls and even boys because of h... Mais

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thrity-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty four
Chapter Forty Five

Chapter thirty-one

2.1K 109 17
De deluluOffgun19

Off POV

It's been 2 weeks have passed since the stressful trouble happened. The school seems back to normal, New is already okay I've seen him around the school with Shorty. I've never talk to Shorty since in the hospital we are all busy on our own practices. The sportfest is coming so we need to practice all the time.

And on that 2 weeks my mom always bugging me asking if Shorty is alright or he is fine or how he was doing like what the hell? I'm so annoyed why she would ask me? I'm not Shorty's bodyguard I didn't know what is happening on him. Her day is not complete if mom won't bring up or mention Shorty's name. Damn it so irritating!!!

I don't know why
But when I look in your eyes
I felt something that seems so right
You've got yours I've got mine
I think I'm losing my mind
'Cause I shouldn't feel this way

Catch me, I'm falling for you
And I don't know what to do

How can something so wrong
Feel so right all along
Catch me, I'm falling for you
How can time be so wrong?
For love to come along
Catch me, I'm falling for you

How can love let it go
When it has no place to go
And I can't go along pretending
That love isn't here to stay
Catch me I'm falling for you

If I could just walk away
Without you from day to day
I would die just thinking of you
I know we can't ever be
More than friends, you and me
But why do I feel this way

Catch me, I'm falling for you
And I don't know what to do

How can something so wrong
Feel so right all along
Catch me, I'm falling for you
How can time be so wrong?
For love to come along
Catch me, I'm falling for you

I'm on my way to school when the song played randomly. I punched the steering wheel lightly as I suddenly remember Shorty then I turn off the music player.

'Shit that song again!!'

********

I walked inside the campus when I reached the quadrangle I saw the students going to the gym.

'what's happening?'

*Ring
*Ring
*Ring~

*krist calling*

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"hey, where are you?"

"I'm in quadrangle"

"Ahh okay, come here in Gym. I'm with Tay and Mook"

"Okay, okay" I hang my phone up.

I hurriedly walk to Gym and I find them when I got inside. I came closer to them when I saw Tay then I sat beside Mook, she's with her friend Shayn. All different faculty students are assembled here.

"What's up?" I quietly asked Krist

"Your grandfather have an announcement" whispered to me.

"isn't it too early?" I was surprised as I look at my watch. It's 8 am in the morning!!!

"I don't know" he shrugged

I look at Tay but he's looking at the stage then I turn around to Mook.

"Did you know what's the announcement all about?" I asked Mook.

"I have no idea also. How about you Shayn?" Mook look at her friend.

"I don't know either" Shayn replied.

We don't talk anymore and we all focus on the stage again. Just a moment later Mr. Faller, the right hand of my grandpa, introduce my grandpa on stage. All the students stood when we saw grandpa walking up the stage then he signed the students to take a seat.

"Good morning students" grandpa spoke seriously. I'm little bit afraid when I saw his serious face.

"Good morning Dean" the students replied formally.

'what is she doing there?'

I was surprised when I saw Alrissa is walking besides to our granpa. Her eyes is swelling and she's looking at the floor all the time. She still standing beside of our grandfather.

Alrissa is my cousin she's already 4th year student. She's studying abroad for their on the job training with his boyfriend. P'Alrissa and his boyfriend is so close to us. I considered her as my older sister, we're close since we were young until now. When she met her boyfriend she talk to me about him non-stop and even my parents know and love his boyfriend too.

"what happened to P'Alrissa?" Mook asked worriedly. Krist and Tay look at me like they are waiting for the answer.

"I don't know." I replied uncertain.

"Umm. I received a call from a friend awhile ago" grandpa spoke again with a weak and sadness filled on voice. "Someone who is very close to the heart of our School passed away"

(O_O)

'who?'

"awww" the students said lowly.

Some students starting to mumbled, talking and whispering to their friends.

"who is it?"

"I don't know"

"my gosh"

"The Dean of Nist International School passed away, Dr.
Duang Wiwattanawarang" grandpa added.

"what?!"

"OMG"

"seriously??"

(O_O)

I can't believe what I've just heard. Maybe Alrissa cried so hard because her boyfriend dad passed away.

"last week he was here right?" I heard the students behind us talking.

"yeah"

"what happened?"

Students around us talking about it. I saw Alrissa cried again.

"it's Oab dad right?" Krist asked.

"Yes" I answered, I'm still stunned

"shit, it so fast!" Krist commented disbelief.

"His death is caused by a sudden heart attack.." grandpa trailed off and he obviously trying to prevent a tears fall down forming on his eyes.

I can't believe this! Last week he was here to visit and he even greeted me.

Mr. Duang is so kind, my grandfather and Mr. Duang are close and even Oab is very close to my grandpa also. And because Alrissa dating him, oab is always go with us when we have a family gathering. Something their family and ours were get together to have a vacation in other countries. I've seen that Oab and his father were very close, they seems like a bro. His mom is strict and grouchy even Alrissa once said that she was afraid of oab's mom but Alrissa and Mr. Duang was close maybe that's why she cried alot when he heard the news about him.

"For those who have no idea about Mr. Duang is, he is the Dean of Nist International School he is close to Bangkok International University, he is always here to visit and to know how are we. Maybe some of you thought that Nist and BIU are rival but no.. You're wrong. Nist and BIU are like sister university it's just fortuitously their school and ours are competing when it comes to sports" grandpa tell us as he smiled a little "I called you all because I want all BIU send their empathy and condolences to Mr. Duang family. Can I relay on all of you?"

"Yes Dean" the students replied in sync.

"Thank you, thank you very much" grandpa said as his voice slightly cracked.

"I'll just p-post the v-venue" Alrissa obviously force to spoke. "d-dont need to b-bring anything, y-your presence is e-enough. It's a-already big t-thing to u-us" she sobbed between her sentence. I feel pity to her.

"Excuse me.." I said to my friends then I stood and walked to stage. I climbed up to the stage and walked closer to Alrissa then I hugged her. She cried even more. I pulled her closer to me.

"If you have any questions just reached for our President Council, Mr. Sing Harit okay? That's all, thank you. You can all back to your classes" grandpa said as he walked closer to us. The students started to go in their classes "Alrissa that's alright" he look at his granddaughter as he soothed her back. Alrissa didn't respond she just still hugging me and crying.

"I was surprised to the news pa" I pay attention on grandpa.

"So do I, Ohm is too young to lose his father" Grandpa said weakly.

"Yeah, and he was here last week" I replied lowly.

"that's life" he sadly said. He nod "go to your class then we can go to Mr. Duang house later"

"okay khub"

"how about you Alrissa?" he turn his attention on Alrissa

"I'll go to Oab's house, he's waiting for me" she sobbed.

"okay, calm yourself down you have to be strong for Oab" he hold Alrissa both shoulders. And alrissa nodded.

***************

The class started our professors just talk and told their memories of them with Mr. Duang. Our classmates crying and crying especially the girls.

*After Class*

Tay, Krist and Mook went to their houses first before they go to Oab's house. We all agreed that we will see each other on the venue.

When I got home, nanny immediately came to me.

"why you came home early? Don't you have practice?" nanny asked me.

"Umm nanny.. Oab's father died" I said lowly.

"what?!" she exclaimed surprisingly "when?"

"Yesterday. I will go later on their house, would you want to come?"

"okay okay. I'll go with you" she said as she took my stuff out of me.

"I will just gonna take a rest and we will go after" I said while a go upstairs.

After 30 minutes we all set and ready to go to Oab's house. We came the venue after 1 hour trip.

There's alot of people here. We entered the house and Mrs. Ally welcomed us with his little son, Ohm.

"Condolence" nanny wai'ed.

"Condolence khub" I also wai'ed

"thank you, come in" Mrs. Ally forcefully smiled.

We walked to the coffin of Oab's dad. I feel the sadness and I saw nanny crying beside me.

Just a moment later we sat on the service area and oab's mom sat there also she's crying quietly. Alrissa came to us, her eyes are swollen cause of so much crying. Alrissa just hugged me and nanny as she went to Mrs. Ally.

"Auntie.." he called Mrs. Ally she still crying. "Oab d-didn't w-want to e-eat"

"just let him be first nong. I will talk to him." she stood "I'm gonna leave you here" then she turn to us.

"okay khub" I replied. I turn to Alrissa when I didn't saw Mrs. Ally anymore. "Is o-oab okay?"

"No, he's not.. He didn't eat since yesterday. He didn't sleep as well and he continuous took care all of the visitors. There so many visitors came."

"maybe he just wants the burial of his father to be in order" nanny comforted her as he put his hand on alrissa.

"it's not that nanny. I'm worried sick to him. No one take care of him, he don't want be me to take care of him and even his mom. He just only talk to Ohm" she crying not to cry again.

"why is that?" I asked.

"Since yesterday we didn't saw Oab crying. He always smiled at the visitors and worst... If you talked to him he will just smiled as a response. I'm afraid he might just be trying to show that he's strong enough that he might collect all the pain and sadness on his own. I'm scared that it can cause bad effect that on his health" Alrissa cried again. I was shocked on what I've just heard. "Oab and his father are so close I know he is hurt but he just hide it from us. He knew that his mom and his little brother, Ohm relay on him" Alrissa added as he look at Ohm sat on the sofa in front of us playing on his gadget. "Ohm you want something to eat?"

"No khub"

He seems respectful but the tone of his voice it's...

'DIFFERENT AND WEIRD'

://

I REMEMBER SHORTY!!

'Fuck!! Tsk. Is he already know?? He studied on Nist before I'm sure he will come'

"Oab little brother, how old he is?" nanny asked alrissa as I just listening to them.

"He's 10" Alrissa asnwered

"There's a big difference age gap between them. He that kid seems grouchy" nanny observed that kid.

"he just like that nanny. At first he didn't talk to me but he slowly open up to me. He's grouchy on me but all I know he's friendly to others. And he's active if he is with Oab. Oab really love him I feel pity on him. He lose his dad on a very young age." Alrissa wiped her tears.

"why he just only grouchy on you?" Nanny asked again and Alrissa became serious.

"because he likes ex Oab's more" she look at the window.

"Ahh.. So he don't want you?"

"Maybe.. But he's not that bad on me"

Nanny and alrissa is still talking about Oab and I'm still listening to them.

*Ring~

*Krist calling*

I immediately took my phone out. "Hello?"

"where are you? We're already here" Krist asking

"I'm already here, come inside"

"okay" then he hang up the phone.

**********

It's already 2 am and some people already go home and some of them were sleeping. We're still awake sat on our table with Mook, Tay, Krist, Singto and Sing. Not far from our table, Oab's family sat on the other table.

Just a moment later the guard entered house and we all look at him.

"sir! Sir!" the guard called Oab.

"why P'lery?" Oab answered as he stood

"A visitors came. They are with their motorbi---"

"Who?!" Oab asked as he look immediately on the gate

Mrs. Ally stood also as she stand beside Oab on the gate.

We all look at the gate and someone entered the house.

(O_O)????

(O_O)????

(O_O)????

My eyes gets wider and wider when I saw...

SHORTY!!!!!!! He's with New.

"It's New and Gun" Sing said happily.

"They were came from Nist before they are probably here" Singto said.

"But why they didn't come in?" Sing asked in curiosity.

I immediately look at Oab, I can't read his reaction. He seems surprised when he saw Shorty then his body suddenly fell and he became weary. Almost of the people left here is looking at them. Maybe just like me, they didn't expect that Shorty and Oab know each other.

New walk closer to Mrs. Ally and Oab. "Condolence khub" he wai'ed.

"Thank you..." Mrs. Ally reply.

"Thank you N-new" Oab stammered.

"Oab go with him to your daddy first" Mrs. Ally said weakly, she didn't even smile

"Y-yes m-mom" Oab stammered as he glanced on Shorty then he accompanied New inside.

Then Mrs. Ally look at Shorty that still standing and looking at her.

"why don't you come in?" Mrs. Ally asked him seriously. Then he entered house.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: hope you like this chapter!!

To those who didn't know Alrissa and Oab 👆👆 (they are real couple)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

238K 7.6K 15
Gun is really excited because they're finally shooting the scene where third and Kai kiss. He's been waiting for this day ever since he read the scri...
174K 7.6K 30
Off loves women. He doesn't care that seemingly everyone in his life seems to think he is in love with that short idiot Gun. He doesn't care that Gun...
78K 2.5K 11
Gun Atthaphan and Off Jumpol: coworkers, best friends, pretend lovers... "Come to this audition with me?" "No." "Please Krab." Off was begging. Wi...
599 34 9
The campus of Silver Crypres University or (SCU) was buzzing with excitement as the new school year was about to start. All the students were eager t...