Transformers RID; New Beginni...

By Detectivegel

Nova is BACK?! With a new adventure, Nova gets message from Primus, telling her that her world is in danger... More

Details
Prologue
New Mission
Old friends Reunited
WWOD
As the Kospego Commands!
Collect 'Em All
True Colors
Rumble in the jungle
Nova's Filler Reunion
Can you dig it? (Here comes Jazz)
Babysitting Little Bee
Hunting Season
Out of Focus
Sideways
Nova's Filler: Omega Two Post Tour
Even Robots Have Nightmares
Somebody Anybody
Deep Trouble
The Champ
The Trouble with Fixit
Lockout
Similarly Different
The Buzz on Windblade
Ghosts and Impostors
***Message***
Battleground part 1
Battlegrounds Part 2
Overloaded part 1
Overloaded part 2
Note
Nova's Fillers: Meets the Rescue Bots
Metal Meltdown
Suspended
Cover Me
Reminisce Part 1
Reminisce Part 2
Misdirection
Nova's Night Off
Impounded
Portals
Nova's Filler: Operation Closure
Graduation Exercises
Decepticon Island part 1
Decepticon Island part 2
Nova's Filler: Need for Speed
History Lessons
Strongarm's Big Score
Strange Connections
Mighty Big Trouble
Mini-Con Madness
Worthy
King of Hill
Defrosted
Blurred
Sphere of Influence
Bee Cool
Great Divide
Get a Clue
Out of shadows
Switcheroo
Guilty as Charged
The Golden Knight
The Fastest Bot Alive!
Railroad Rage
Combine and Conquer
MoonBreaker
Exiles
Breathing Room
Prepare for Departure
Prisoner Principles
Collateral Damage
Something he ate
Sick Bot
The Truth (Five Fugitives)
Deep Secret
Nova's Filler: Her Tribute
Enemy of My Enemy

One of Our Mini-Cons Is Missing

4K 59 38
By Detectivegel

Nova was sleeping in the cabin for having a nap. But she was turning side to side. You see, she was having a nightmare.

Dreamscape

Nova was running. She wasn't sure where she needed to go, but for some reason, something was leading her to somewhere.

She soon arrived at the statue on the near river. She knows where she is. But something was up. The sky was getting dark, but not by rain clouds. Something else was up. She then notices something on statue's pillar. There's some sort of the device near it. It looked like a portal. Then she looked up and saw up three Bots tied up. She recognized two them, Sideswipe and Strongarm. But Nova wasn't sure who the third one is. They were yelling by pain because the power coming from the portal. She wanted to go and help them, but something holds her still. She felt fighting behind her, but she couldn't move. It's like some sort of force hold her still.

The portal came active. Nova wasn't sure what was going to happen, but then someone was coming from it. All she saw was dark and purple color. But then she saw its hands..... 

End of Dreamscape

Nova got up from her bed sweating. She felt something on her legs. She looked down and saw the Luna, the kitty cat that has been staying with her along with Campy. They looked at her with innocents eyes.

"Oh hey, Luna? Campy?" She said the kitty after calming down while Campy croon with relief. Right, then she notices that she left a window open for fresh air. She sighed, pick the kitty which Campy hopped onto her shoulder and get up.

Nova rubbed her eye, letting a yawn. She wondered, 'What's up with that dream? Could it be my vision? Who was that in the portal? ......Maybe I'll figure that out later.'

She walks to the command center to see if anyone was there, but it looks like she only found Grimlock and Russell. Nova greeted them as she sat easily on the broken car in the junkyard, leaning back, listening to Russell telling about Hank, the girl on his football team. He was saying how she backed him up when he confronted the quarterback about his throw. When he thanked her, she said 'Just pay it forward,'

"She said it means now I've gotta help somebody," he said with a broad smile. "So... anyone been pushing you around?"

"You kidding?" Grimlock smirked down at him. Nova couldn't help but snort at the notion of anybot pushing Grimlock. "Nobody pushes me. But if they did, I like pushing back." he thrust his servos forward, freezing before grinning widely. "See? Totally pushed that air."

Nova shook her head, a smile on her face. She smiled at Russell, "I haven't been pushed around recently, but if I can think of anything I'll let you know."

Everyone in the area jumped as an alarm went off. Fixit called out to everyone, "We have incoming!"

Nova twisted, feeling Russell struggle to do the same, just in time to see whatever it was incoming bounce off the mountain, right into the junkyard as the others ran past her.

"Stay back, Russell." Nova ordered softly.

"Fixit," Bee commed. "It looks like an escape pod,"

::I'm detecting a life-from inside:: the minicon responded, Bee putting the comm through his speakers so they could hear.

Strongarm frowned, getting into an offensive position. "It could be a Decepticon."

Sideswipe shrugged, looking down at Strongarm, "Or maybe some bot just got lost."

Grimlock had his servos together, praying to Primus. "Somebody to punch, please be somebody to punch!"

Bumblebee looked all of them over, "Either way, high alert." He then commed the base, "Denny, Russel, Nova, hang back." 

When the hatch on the escape pod opened, almost everyone on Team Bee were surprised. It was Jetstorm, by himself. Bumblebee commed the base again, "Fixit, false alarm, turn off the klaxon."

Denny ran up, sighing sadly at the broken gnomes, "Not my lawn gnomes!"

Russell walked up and was confused to see Jetstorm there. He stood beside Nova, watching the mini-bot curiously. Jetstorm approached Nova and Russell, bowing to them. "I apologize for my unannounced arrival."

"It's...cool?" Russell said stiffly. 

Nova added, "It's not a problem, Jetstorm. But..."

Strongarm spoke up, voicing Nova's concerns. "Where's Drift?"

Jetstorm looked both embarrassed and guilty, "I was forced to leave the master's tutelage."

Grimlock tilted his helm, "He cut you loose?"

Jetstorm turned until he was facing both Nova and the rest of the group. "My actions... I had to leave."

Bumblebee looked down at the 'bot curiously. "I doubt you would ever do something that bad... Why did you come to Earth though?"

Jetstorm looked between both Russell and Nova, making his final decision. He turned to Nova, bowing ceremoniously. "I hoped you might accept me as your student, Herald of Primus ."

"What?" Nova said dumbfounded.

Later, Nova had told Jetstorm she would be his teacher, but she has never taught anyone before. Besides, she didn't even know what he wanted her to teach him. He didn't care about any of it, he just wanted to be her student. He wouldn't give up, so Nova gave in. Though, she told him to refrain from calling her 'Herald of Primus.' 

Unfortunately, Jetstorm tried to call her 'Lady Prime' which Nova told him not to add that either. Bee then asked Jetstorm to give them some privacy while they talked.

Nova sighed, "I'm not a teacher, Bee. Sure, I trained military back in Unite E but I never had a student. If he was human, it would be different."

Bumblebee said calmly, "It's alright, Nova. He knows that and understands. He's here though because he thinks you'll be better and nicer than Drift was as a teacher."

 "I don't know about this.......There's obviously something going on with Drift and Jetstorm. If I fully agree, this might only make matters worse between them."

 "Come on, it will be okay." He smiled when Nova cracked a smile. As he led her back to the main group, meeting up just as they reached the Alchemor. However, they had two more guests.

Drift was standing in front of the Alchemor, while Slipstream was a bit away, pointing towards Jetstorm. "Found him, master."

Bumblebee walked up to Drift, smiling at him. "Drift, didn't expect you to visit again so soon."

Drift ignored Bee and Nova, which was surprising, as he turned to his student. "You swore an oath to study and serve. How could you?"

"Did you follow Jetstorm to earth just so you could yell at him some more?" Russell demanded 

Denny laughed nervously as he pulled his son back, "Okay, son, let's step back and let the super-powerful alien robots work this out between themselves."

Fixit called out to the team before anyone could speak. "Stasis pod sensors back online. There are two units compromised: Quillfire and Springload. They seem to be traveling together. Their course will take them very close to a human military base."

Bumblebee turned around to everyone, pumping one servo in the air. "Time to bring the zoom and lower the boom!" Nova groaned while the rest of the team only sighed at the battle cry. Bee shook his head, holding his servos up and clenching them. "Oh, never rhyme, never rhyme."

Drift ignored the embarrassing moment, instead talking to his students. "My craft is not far from here. We are leaving, now." Slipstream moved and stood beside Drift but Jetstorm didn't. He moved to Nova's side. Drift wanted to be angry at Jetstorm disobeying him like this, but he wasn't going to anger the Herald of Primus, or be disrespectful to one. He closed his optics, reigning in his anger.

Nova looked at Jetstorm, sighing softly. "Are you sure about this Jetstorm?"

Jetstorm nodded, looking very serious. "Yes, ma'am."

Nova nodded softly, letting the mini 'bot made his own decisions. "Alright. If that's what you want."

Bumblebee was relieved Drift didn't react badly to that, moving towards him. "Drift, please assist my team as we hunt down these fugitives." Bee then bowed to Drift, "Your assistance would honor us."

Jetstorm looked at him and then Nova, before nodding. "Very well." He turned to the mini 'bot by Nova, "Jetstorm, come."

Jetstorm looked up at Nova, waiting on her orders now. "Master Nova?"

"No, I....." Nova sighed in defeat before she added, "I have my own opinion, but I would like to hear yours first, Jetstorm."

Jetstorm thought a bit before he replied, "As we are going after Decepticons, I think it would be best to remain with Master Drift. I am trained to deploy from him."

Nova nodded softly, gently patting his back, "Excellent thinking, Jetstorm, my thoughts exactly." Jetstorm grinned happily before schooling his expression when he moved to Drift's side. He transformed with Slipstream, both attaching to Drift's arm. Nova smiled before she sighedd softly, "I'm going to go ahead and call the military base, I'll make sure they go into a lockdown. We can't have the 'cons stealing anything or being seen."

 She walked away from everyone, using her authoritative voice to demand the base go into lockdown, using Agent Fowler's rank to make them follow orders. Nova finished her call before turning to them, "Let's roll."

During their ride there. Fix informed that Quillfire and Springload were still moving and military informed a stolen classified vehicle. 

Nova was riding with Bee, speaking over the team's com, having been the recipient of the call. "It was a new tank prototype, very strong and deadly in the 'cons servos. I've told the base to remain under lockdown to keep up appearances until we can retrieve the stolen tank." Nova noticed the two military issue vehicles ahead of them, speeding up to approach them. "These must be the soldiers who left before Agent Fowler's order. They're chasing the stolen vehicle. I'll handle this."

She pressed her watch which activate her disguise as a military uniform. She also projected a badge, having it ready. She pulled up beside them, keeping in pace with them. She could see from here that the higher-ranked officer was a Lieutenant.

"Lieutenant, I'm Federal Agent, Nadia Logan." She flashed her badge to them, giving them enough time to read it. "My team and I are taking over the chase. You need to report back to base, you're all under a lockdown which Agent Fowler ordered."

The cadet looked worried, glancing at his superior officer. "Sir?"

The lieutenant nodded quickly, "Of course, ma'am. Right away, ma'am." He nodded at the cadet, the team slowing down and turning around.

Bumblebee said with admiration, "Great work, Nova"

"Thanks Bee." Nova said, turning off her disguise.

Bumblebee then spoke on the team's channel, contacting Fixit again. "Fixit, where are they now?"

::They're on a winding road ahead of you, approximately 12 klicks.::

"I....." Nova and Drift spoke at the same time, both trailing off because of it. Drift spoke again before Nova could. "My apologies, Herald of Primus..."

"Please just call me Nova."

"Yes, Nova..... I wished to say, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line."

Nova knew they could go on foot through the forest, like Drift was suggesting, but... Springload and Quillfire were annoying 'cons on a regular day. Now they had a deadly military tank in their possession. She wasn't going to lose anytime by doing something the long way. "I think I should just bridge us to a location ahead of the 'cons. This will save us a lot of time."

Bumblebee could feel everyone watching him and listening for his decision. He vented roughly, "I agree with Nova. She can get us there immediately and we can prepare for them to arrive."

"Of course."

Nova opened a portal to a location about a half a mile from where the 'cons were at now. The tank wasn't as fast as they were, so they had time. As everyone transformed into their robot modes.

Drift looked down at the mini 'bots, "Watch my flank."

Nova walked up as Drift joined the rest of the team. She was in the back with the mini 'bots and the humans.

Slipstream turned to his teammate, pleading with him. "Jetstorm, this rift destroys our team, please make amends."

Russell spoke up, angrily placing his hands on his hips. "Maybe your hardheaded master should apologize for once, for treating you both like scrap." He sighed when Denny gave him a certain look for that.

Jetstorm shook his helm, "I cannot undo the wrong that has been done."

Slipstream frowned, looking confused. "Even I do not know what the wrong is that you speak of."

Nova questioned, "Yeah....I mean what did you do that make you leave?"

Jetstorm looked down at the ground, looking ashamed. "It is so shameful. I polished the master's sword in a clockwise motion, instead of counter-clockwise."

Nova was just as surprised as Denny and Russell, but the child was the first to say something. "Drift kicked you out for that?"

Slipstream frowned back at the humans and a Herald. "It is a serious error, to be sure, but not one that should merit-"

Russell groaned, "That is it! It is time someone told Drift to lay off!" He began marching forward, until Jetstorm got in his way.

"No! Please!" 

Nova was about to say something when she heard the military vehicle approaching in the distance, turning to the group with her. "They're coming, let's join the others."

As Denny, Russell and Slipstream went ahead, Nova walked beside Jetstorm as she said disbelief, "Seriously.....All that for one mistake?"

"Yes," Jetstorm was quick to reply. "However ... "

"You didn't want to deal with the yelling that came after?" Nova guessed, sneaking a look up at the minibot with a knowing smile.

He was silent a moment before he spoke again. "It is not that I do not appreciate the lessons Master Drift has to offer. It's the ... procedures of teaching that I do not agree with."

"Communication goes a long way, Jetstorm. You need to let Drift know how you are best to learn. A good teacher adapts to his students, not the other way around." Nova advised.

He was silent for a moment longer, before venting a sigh. 

Then, Sideswipe smirked as the vehicle began approaching the team. They were gathered on the road, blocking the path. Drift and his mini 'bots were waiting up the road, in case the 'cons got through. The humans were waiting on a ledge above them, out of sight and safe. "Bad bots headed our way, right on schedule."

Bumblebee called out to them, "Joy ride's over, Decepticons!"

Nova, now in her Titan Mode, saw the laser canon begin to arm, pushing everyone down while Bee called out, "Look out!" The hit missed them but caused a huge rock slide on the hill behind them, where the humans were. Nova saw Sideswipe go after them, letting her focus on the team. She opened a portal, opening it on the other side of the road, letting the rocks fall safely away from the team.

However, the team was on the ground while Nova was standing over them and leaving her as a target. The 'cons shot at her, causing her to drop to the ground, grunting as the shot hurt her shoulder. The portal closed due to her losing focus, the rest of the rock slide hitting the team.

Denny slid down the last of the hill, running up to the group. "Is everyone okay?"

Grimlock burst from the pile, knocking most of the boulders loose from everyone and roaring. Strongarm kicked the rest off her, getting up and nodding at the human. "Fine, Denny."

Bumblebee did the same, turning to Nova who was still crouched down, rubbing her singed shoulder. "Nova! Are you alright?"

Grimlock growled, "It's punching time, no one hurts my best friend!" He roared again before running after the 'cons, Strongarm on his tail.

Nova nodded up at Bee while he helped her up. "I'm fine....."with that her singed shoulder glowed a bit before it dissipated. "Healing powers, remember? That vehicle is dangerous in their hands, even a small shot like that hurts like pits." She turned when she heard the mini 'bots calling out for Drift. "They're in trouble." They  went after their team and the 'cons. 

Looking over the mountain with her flight, She saw a massive military vehicle rolling towards Drift, who was down and offline. Jetstorm and Slipstream were working together to shove him aside, not having any luck.

Nova pointed her staff trio, opening the portal underneath them, teleporting to a safe location so their out of the path of the vehicle. Nova landed and did a quick scan of Drift, before chasing after the vehicle.

She passed over it, moving further from the front before landing in front with her staff.

"Give me your worse," Nova challenged, glaring at the blaster atop the vehicle.

It fired a single shot, aimed right for her chest. Nova morphed her staff into an electric blue light saber as she deflected it easily, before deflecting the multiple others that followed shortly after. She charged forward, deflecting as she went. Nova climbed over the front carefully, placing her pedes exactly where she needed them, before activating her micron boosters and lifting into the air. As she passed, Nova sliced at the blaster on the vehicle, watching in odd satisfaction as the barrel tumbled off and onto the ground.

"Woah," 

Nova turned to see Sideswipe and Russell staring at me with wide eyes. She shot them a quick wink, before going to Drift.

"Where'd he get hit?" She asked, running a scan already. Bumblebee, Strongarm and Sideswipe transformed and drove after the still retreating vehicle carrying the two rouge cons.

"Chest!" Slipstorm responded.

Nova opened and scanned his chest, finding that there was quite a few lines broke."That's a nasty bite he got there." Nova said. As she her lightsaber was morphed back into a staff and pointed at his chest. The orb from the tip of her blade began to glow bright blue which Drift's body was glowing as well before it dissipated. She managed to fix his chest before she closed it.

"He'll be alright," Nova assured the minicons with an easy smile. "He'll wake up any minute now,"

The ground started shaking from what she assumed was explosions from the battle from the other bots, Grimlock having already started his pursuit after them.

"Nova!!" Russell said with a smile, Denny joining him walking towards them. "That thing you did with that saber," he enacted her running up her form, flipping and landing flat on his back in a fit of giggles. "That was awesome!"

Nova said, "Gee thanks."  twirling her staff before placing it over her shoulder.

"What'd I miss?" Denny asked.

Drift stood up, now recovered. He glanced down at his students, glaring at them. "My students failed a simple mission and have disappointed me." He turned to the black and red 'bot, "Particularly you, Jetstorm. Not to mention how you ran off on your own to---"

Russell shook his head, pointing up at the mech. "Cut it out! You can't lay into your Mini-Cons every time they make a little mistake! You don't lead by talking smack about your team!"  He crossed his arms, looking smug. "Have you seen Nova ever act like you have? Of course not. That's why Jetstorm asked to be her student and not yours!"

Drift looked hurt and surprised at the same time, pensively staring at the human child. Jetstorm looked both shocked, hurt and proud of the human. Nova was impressed that Russell was standing up for Jetstorm. Denny, however, was very concerned for his son. "Okay, seriously, kiddo, you have to stop yelling at the out-of-town guests with the really powerful weapons."

"No, Denny," Nova eased, smiling down at him. "I see where your concern is, but Russell is right," She smiled at the boy, moving her attention to Drift. "Look, You have formed a team, the three of you Drift. A symbiotic relationship. If  my Sire, Optimus Prime had only ever yelled at Bumblebee, young scout Bumblebee, for everything he did wrong, never once praising him, do you think the Bumblebee we know today would be here, fighting these decepticons for Earth and Cybertron and everything in between?"

Russell pointed up at Drift again, "So Jetstorm didn't polish your sword right. He still polished it!"

Drift frowned as he looked down at the human and said mini 'bot. "My sword?"

Jetstorm turned around to face the mech, "Master, I know there is much confusion right now, but if I may suggest a plan--"

Drift frowned down at him immediately, cutting him off. "I do not wish to hear a plan from--" Russell cleared his throat expectantly while Nova crossed her arms, both glaring up at Drift. "Tell me quickly," he finished.

Drift and Nova drove/flew past the vehicle still storming through the roads, the others still swarming around it like bees. They drove to each side of the Urbana, rolling easily in time with him.

"Drift, Nova, stay back! My team is -"

"I heard your plan," Drift interrupted. "My team is seeking access to the tank so we may disable its operators."

Nova spoke up, "I'll keep the 'cons busy after you get the 'bots inside the tank, Drift."

"Understood, Nova."

Bumblebee felt uneasy with Nova not saying what her plan was, especially if she would be keeping the 'cons busy. "What do you need, Nova?"

"Just keep the 'cons occupied until the 'bots slip inside. After that I need everyone to keep their distance, far away."

Bumblebee transformed, turning and attacking the tank like Nova wanted. He contacted her privately while the team attacked, Drift jumping on the tank. As soon as Jetstorm and Slipstream were inside everyone, but Nova fell back, including Drift. 

She stared down at them, not far from the tank. "Hey Springload!!! Yo Doradus so stupid, that he sees you unworthy!!!!" She laughed when she could hear Springload yelling at her from inside the tank. It began firing at her, but she just danced around it, waiting.

::Nova, what are you doing? They're about to run over you! Move!:: Bee commed

Nova didn't reply to him, opening a portal right in front of her. She opened the portal back down the road, laughing when she could hear them yelling in confusion.

::Forget that I can control portals:: Nova said with a smug

::Maybe....::   Bee replied

::I have these two covered, just keep the team safe from stray attacks.::

Nova kept dancing around the tank while they tried to shoot her, using portals to keep them busy. She didn't have to keep that up for two long as she heard a commotion from inside. Soon the tank finally slowed down, the others stopped a safe distance. 

Nova could hear metal banging against metal, the sound originating from the inside. Drift transformed, worry plastered on his faceplates. Nova made her staff disappeared before she landed on top of the tank, and sliding into the tank with ease. Jetstorm and Slipstream smiled broadly at her, before encouraging Quillfire to haul Springload's frame through the hole in the top.

"They're fine," Nova smiled, smiling down at the bots below. She raised Springload's unconscious form with her telekinetic power, hauling him the rest of the way up and onto the ground. Quillfire climbed out second, eyeing the femme minicon cautiously before facing down at the jump.

Grimlock ran up then, "I gotcha, I gotcha," he called out to the 'con. He smirked as soon as the 'con jumped, moving his arms out of the way and letting him fall onto the asphalt. "Nah." As soon as Quillfire began to sit up, Strongarm clapped some Energon cuffs on the 'con.

Nova jumped up as soon as she saw Slipstream jump down. She was going to jump down, not seeing the hatch door fall on the other 'bot. Not until Drift cried out for him. "Jetstorm!" She kneeled by him, tossing the hatch back so hard, it flew off in the other direction.

Bumblebee ran up beside Drift, looking immensely worried, "Nova!"

Nova cradled Jetstorm in her arms before jumping just as the tank exploded, luckily her shield was activated, protecting both of them. She grunted loudly as her shield fell on the asphalt, rolling from the impact. She never loosened her grip however, keeping Jetstorm safe in her arms.  Her shield kept on rolling before it dissipated which causes Nova and Jetstorm to be dropped on the ground.

"Nova!"

"Jetstorm!"

Jetstorm opened his blue optics to gape down at Nova. "You saved me, Master Nova."

Nova sighed before she smiled up at the mini 'bot. "Of course, Jetstorm. I'll always protect my friends. Also, please just drop the master part, just Nova." She looked up when Drift and Bee reached them, both looking panicked. She held out the mini 'bot to Drift, smiling when Drift immediately took him. As she sit up and assured, "I'm alright, Bee. I've been far worse than this."

Bee vented roughly, placing servo against her helm, "Just don't scare me like that."

Nova thanked him when he helped her up. The rest of the team reached them then, the humans sitting on Sideswipe's hand. She held her hand up to Grimlock, noticing how worried he looked. "I'm alright, really." She turned to Drift, seeing him gently setting his pupil down now. "Are you alright, Jetstorm?"

Jetstorm nodded quickly, "Yes, thank you, Mas......I mean Nova..." He then looked down at the ground, looking very dejected and sad. "I apologize, master Drift... I shall depart now, never to..."

Drift frowned down at him, "You couldn't have known that hatch would fall on you, do not apologize for that. I'm not mad, I'm just thankful that a Prime was here to save you." He then stared down his pupil, "You left because you polished my sword improperly?"

Jetstorm looked a little more relaxed that Drift wasn't disappointed in him for needing saving. He did look ashamed of why he left though, avoiding Drift's gaze. "I knew you would be angered, so to spare us both the embarrassment of my termination, I left."

Drift vented softly, "Never make assumptions, pupil. Mistakes are part of learning. You left without word or reason, that is what angered me."

Jetstorm nodded, looking fully at ease for the first time since his recent arrival on Earth. "I can only offer my apologies, master."

Drift narrowed his eyes at his pupil, his normal demeaner slipping out. "Your apologies are..." He paused when Russell cleared his throat and Nova glared at him. He continued after that, looking down at his pupil. "Sufficient. Your performance in the field today was exemplary. You may have needed saving, but we all do at times. That is nothing to be ashamed of." He expression softened for a fraction, continuing his little speech to Jetstorm. "Communication is key to the master, pupil relationship. Perhaps we can all work on that together, should you choose to remain under my tutelage." He nodded when both Jetstorm and Slipstream bowed to him with smiles.

"I did some assuming too, Drift," Russell called out, looking apologetic.

Drift looked down at the child, nodding his helm slightly. "Your assumption was not unreasonable." He then walked off with the team, back to acting normal and aloof. "But your expression of it was highly insubordinate."

Russell sighed, rolling his eyes at that. Nova kept in a laugh, shaking her helm slightly. She turned back at the damaged tank as she said, looking over her shoulder, "You guys go on ahead.....I'm going to bring back the prototype vehicle back to the military." summoning her staff while walking towards it.

Drift and his minicons looked confused as Slipstream spoke, "But how will you do that? It's damaged."

To answer his question, She pointed at the damaged vehicle which let out a rainbow light shinning on it. They watched in awe as the tank began to fix itself, even the broken parts that was slashed by the bots started flying toward their correct places, almost as if Nova had activated a giant magnet within the vehicle. After a few moments, the tank was back to normal, with no evidence being destroyed or scratches.

Nova smirked, twirling her staff before putting over her shoulder, "Don't underestimate the power of the Herald."

After that, Bee and his team head back to the scrapyard while Nova sent the stolen prototype back to the military.  Everyone was gathered around the pods as Strongarm froze Springload while Sideswipe froze Quillfire.

Bee turned to Nova(human form), who just arrived through her portal. Nova let out a sigh in  relief before giving him thumbs up. He looked to the other team, smiling at them. "Thank you, Drift, thank you all." He smiled even more when all three of them bowed to him. "We're sorry to see you go."

Drift tilted his helm, sounding confused. "We are not departing."

Everyone on Bee's team let out a loud, "Huh?"

Drift continued, "My pupils can only be as good as their master, and I still have much to learn." He glanced down at his pupils before looking to the leaders of the team. "We will stay here and learn from you, Bumblebee, the lessons of teamwork and communication. And we will assist you when possible."

Russell ran up to the mini 'bots grabbing their servos with his hands, pumping their arms in the air, "Awesome!"

Nova then laughed when Jetstorm and Slipstream head over to her. She crossed her arms and smiled. "I take it you two are happy about this?" She smiled when they nodded. "Beside, we could use an extra hands. Don't you, Bee?" She looked up, snickering while Bee had to deal with Drift.

Bee smiled nervously at Drift, "Uh, terrific. Welcome to the team." He held out his servo to shake Drift's, only for Drift to bow, his helm ending up in Bee's servo. "Oh... Honored."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 518 29
After finding the all spark, Lexie sets out on a journey to find the autobots, but will she reach them before the deceptions reach her.... A book bas...
15.5K 411 18
Book one (I do not own transformers, they belong to the owners of it. I only own my own OC's ) Sam and his two best friends, Dakota and her dog, Max...
53.4K 863 17
HELLO GUYS! FINALLY, IT's HERE . . . . . . THE FIFTH AND LAST BOOK OF "OPTIMUS PRIME LOVE STORY" It's been two years since Optimus left Earth to find...
72.9K 2.2K 7
During a battle with the Decepticons, Optimus is turned into a sparkling. Ratchet races against time to restore him before they lose the Optimus they...