To Be A Hero? (MHA X OP!reade...

Oleh maki_neko7

{ON HOLD; Being edited} [Y/n] was born with a very rare quirk that less than 0.01% of the population can obta... Lebih Banyak

🌟Prologue🌟
🌟Chapter 1🌟
🌟Chapter 2🌟
🌟Chapter 3🌟
🌟Chapter 4🌟
🌟Chapter 5🌟
🌟Chapter 7🌟
🌟Chapter 8🌟
🌟Chapter 9🌟
🌟Chapter 10🌟
🌟Chapter 11🌟
🌟Chapter 12🌟
🌟Chapter 13🌟
🌟Chapter 14🌟
🌟Chapter 15🌟
💥Special Chapter: Save the World with Love💥
💥Special Chapter: I-Island!💥
💥Special Chapter: I-Island pt.2💥
💥Special Chapter: I-Island pt.3💥
🌟Chapter 16🌟
🌟Chapter 17🌟
🌟Chapter 18🌟
🌟Chapter 19🌟
🌟Chapter 20🌟
🌟Chapter 21🌟
🌟Chapter 22🌟
🌟Chapter 23🌟
🌟Chapter 24🌟
🌟Chapter 25🌟
🌟Chapter 26🌟
🌟Chapter 27🌟
🌟Chapter 28🌟

🌟Chapter 6🌟

21.6K 598 980
Oleh maki_neko7

[Y/n] continued to run after Todoroki. Todoroki turned and looked at her then gritted his teeth. [Y/n] made a mental note to ask him what was wrong later. [Y/n] used an ice Quirk to sleek up the ground. She used the Explosion Quirk to slide past Todoroki.

"Whoa, Class 1-A's Mukai [Y/n] has past 1-A's Todoroki Shoto!" Present Mic announced. [Y/n] have a deadpanned look.

"Hey, hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake? Then what about the second?"

[Y/n] saw a canyon. "How is this even possible?" She wondered as she stopped. Todoroki wasted no time to used his ice Quirk and slid on the rope. [Y/n] stared blankly then jumped in the air while using the explosion Quirk for a boost. Suddenly, Katsuki pasted her.

"Damn it!" He yelled.

[Y/n] glared slightly as she landed and used her super-speed and catch up to Todoroki. They finally made it to the minefield. "It's set up to where you can see the mines if you look carefully. So you have to exploit your eyes and legs!"

[Y/n] took a deep breath. Luckily for [Y/n], she worked on her flexibility over the past two weeks. [Y/n] did a few cartwheels and flips through the minefield. The cartwheels helped [Y/n] see low to the ground and the flips helped her see higher to where the mines were placed. [Y/n] suddenly heard the yelling of Katsuki. He blasted pasted [Y/n] causing her to fall on a mine.

It exploded, tossing [Y/n] into the air. [Y/n] flipped forward and used the explosion Quirk to boost. [Y/n] simply past Katsuki and Todoroki as they fought.

[Y/n] sighed.

Suddenly, there was a huge explosion. "There's a huge explosion at the back? What's with that force?!" Through the dust [Y/n] saw Izuku soaring high in the air.

"Izu-chan?!" [Y/n] said in shock.

"Class A's Midoriya is in hot pursuit with that blast!"

He flew right over their heads. 'Wow, Izu-chan...' [Y/n] noticed Katsuki and Todoroki chasing after Izuku. [Y/n] did the same. [Y/n] ran behind Todoroki and Katsuki when [Y/n] watched as Izuku started falling to the ground. Izuku flipped over and used Todoroki's and Katsuki's body to steady himself. [Y/n] eyes widened when she realized what he was doing.

'I have to time this just right.' [Y/n] watched as Izuku slammed the robot armor down. 'Now!' [Y/n] jumped into the air using Zero Gravity Quirk. The blast pushed her forward.

"Release!" [Y/n] said and landed on the ground behind Izuku. [Y/n] ran as fast as she could, stumbling a bit...but in the end, [Y/n] came in fourth. She caught up with Izuku. "Izu-chan!" [Y/n] called while running up to him.

"[Y/n]-chan?"

"Congratulations. On your win." [Y/n] said.

"W-Well, you did great, too. Fourth place isn't bad." Izuku said, and [Y/n] smiled a little.

"It was fun." [Y/n] muttered and Izuku smiled. "I'm glad to see you smiling now." He muttered, where [Y/n] couldn't hear.

"Huh?" [Y/n] hummed, and he tensed.

"Nothing!" He said as he blushed.

"Deku-kun! You were amazing!" Uraraka said while running over.

[Y/n] stiffened and slowly back away. She still couldn't handle the feeling she had around Uraraka. [Y/n] decided to talk to Katsuki. "Kacchan, congrats on making third." [Y/n] said her usual monotone, and Katsuki clicked his tongue, "You looked cool."

Katsuki blushed a bit. "Ahh, shut up already!" He said and stomped away.

[Y/n] gave a confused look and decided to walk over to Todoroki. "Sho-chan..." [Y/n] called as he turned to her, "You were amazing."

"Thank you. You were as well." He said, and [Y/n] looked up in the stands. [Y/n] noticed Shoto's father, Endeavor. After hearing about Shoto's childhood, [Y/n] didn't trust the #2 hero anymore. As a kid, she never was drawn to Endeavor anyway.  [Y/n]'s eyes narrow slightly at the man.

Their family affairs were none of her business at the end of the day. [Y/n] noticed his right-side shivering because of his Quirk. [Y/n] sighed and use a fire Quirk to warm him. Todoroki looked at the ground and muttered a 'Thank you'. [Y/n] nodded. [Y/n] could feel her "sister" watching her. [Y/n] glared at her while Cho smirked.

"The first game of the first-year stage is finally over. The real competition begins next! The press Calvary'll be all over it. Give it your all. Now then, the second game. I already know what it is." Midnight-sensei said as the screen appeared again.

Then the words "Calvary Battle" came up and Midnight-sensei explained the game. "Well since we have two extra people this year. The last two could make their own team or join another team of 4! I honestly don't care!" Midnight-sensei announced, and everyone sweat-dropped.

The score broad appeared, and [Y/n] viewed the scores. The first-place winner was worth ten million?! [Y/n] looked at Izuku and noticed everyone was targeting him. She clutched her fist. [Y/n] couldn't fight her instinct to protect her best friend. It was a free-for-all, and yet...

Midnight gave the students fifteen minutes to build up their teams. [Y/n] was definitely not pairing with Cho.

"[Y/n]-chan?" [Y/n] heard and turned towards Izuku.

"Will you be on our team?" Izuku asked as [Y/n] noticed Uraraka, Tokoyami, and another girl from the support group. 'I see...I wasn't his first choice.' [Y/n] thought, and [Y/n] looked away. "Sure." She said.

"[Y/n], team up with me." [Y/n] turned to see Todoroki.

"Oi Mugen! Be on my team! I need your crazy Quirk!" Katsuki shouted while stomping over to them.

"S-Sorry, Sho-chan, Kacchan. ...Izuku already asked me." [Y/n] muttered.

Izuku had a shocked expression. [Y/n] never calls him by his first name. Todoroki seemed to have picked up on her change in attitude.

"Is something the matter, [Y/n]?" He asked, and it caught her off-guard.

"I'm okay."

"Are you-"

"I said I was fine, Shoto." [Y/n] interrupted him, and Katsuki clicked his tongue. "If she doesn't want to talk, just leave her be." He said and walked away.

After their fifteen minutes were up, [Y/n] and her team got ready. All they needed to do was defend Izuku for the whole game. "Start!" Midnight-sensei said, and everyone charging at Izuku's team. "An attack without delay, huh? The fate of the pursued...Make your choice, Midoriya." Tokoyami said.

"Of course, our move is to run away!" Izuku said.

"I won't let you!" Another student said and his teammate used his quirk to cause us to sink into the ground. "Uraraka! Hatsume! Turn your faces away!" Izuku said, and they did. Everyone held on tight as they flew in the air. Jiro tried to attack them, but thanks to Tokoyami's shadow, they were able to deflect it. "Good. Dark Shadow, keep watch of our blind spots." Tokoyami commanded. "Got it!" Dark Shadow responded.

Soon, Izuku's team landed and continued to run. But Shoji, Mineta, and Tsu came after them. Izuku was dodging Tsu's tongue and Mineta's sticky grape-like balls. "Midoriya, get away!" Tokoyami said, and Izuku pressed the button. The team was trying to fly but because Mineta's ball, it was hard. The machine was stuck to the ground. They ended up breaking Hatsume's machine. "My baby is torn apart!" Hatsume whined.

"Sorry! But we got away." Izuku said.

Suddenly, Katsuki came flying after them. "Don't get carried away!" He yelled and used his Quirked to try to blast them out of the air. Luckily Dark Shadow blocked it. They landed hard on the ground and continued to run.

[Y/n] sighed. She was beginning to feel useless on this team. [Y/n] noticed a few people slid in front of them. It was Todoroki's team. "I'll be taking that now." Todoroki said while glaring at Izuku. [Y/n]'s eyes narrowed. 'Here we go...'

She noticed Yaoyorozu and Kaminari on Todoroki's team. [Y/n] smirked when she realized their plan. Iida moved forward towards them.

"No, you don't." [Y/n] muttered and used her eraser Quirk to stop him. Todoroki clicked his tongue and glared. She unzipped her gym jacket to reveal her black sports bra. [Y/n] finished her creation, and her eyes narrowed seeing Todoroki put a sheet over him.

"Now!" [Y/n] used her shadow Quirk that she learned for Tokoyami, to place the blanket over her team.

"1.3 million Volts!" Kaminari and [Y/n] shouted and shot the electricity into and ground. "Your Quirk makes you an idiot, Kaminari-kun." [Y/n] muttered, mostly reminding herself of his weakness and the sheet disappeared.

Todoroki glared and used his ice Quirk to freeze the ground behind him, leaving the opponents stuck in place.

Then made an ice barrier around his team and Izuku's team. Izuku's team continued to back away as Tokoyami tried to attack but Yaoyorozu blocked. [Y/n] felt the need to stand on guard. Kaminari seemed to have been training because he wasn't a complete idiot yet.

They suddenly stopped. Izuku's team was at the white line, the barrier. [Y/n] glared and tried to use an eraser Quirk, but Todoroki's team moved out of her slight line.

"Damn..." [Y/n] muttered. Izuku directed everyone to the right. Before [Y/n] could even predict their next move, Iida was already charging at lightning speed. Izuku's team was left in shock as Todoroki grabbed Izuku's ten million points. [Y/n] glared.

"I'll deal with Kaminari-kun! We need to get the points back!" [Y/n] ordered. 'This is Izuku's chance to be recognized.' She thought to herself. She wanted to help him be the hero he wanted to be.

Izuku's team ran forward. [Y/n] called upon her shadow for assistance. "Let's go!" [Y/n] shouted. Izuku was able to grab one. He's never seen [Y/n] so intense. There was only ten seconds.

[Y/n] used a creation Quirk to make a sheet for Dark Shadow to cover him from Kaminari's electricity. Izuku's team was about to attack again, but time was up. [Y/n] let Izuku down, and she punched the ground. She hated to lose.

"In fourth place, Team Midoriya!"

[Y/n]'s eyes widened. She saw Izuku burst into tears. He was fine with fourth. 'I should have expected that.' She thought and left for lunch alone. Her eyes were killing her, and her body felt heavy.

'I overexerted myself...' [Y/n] thought as she walked through building until she suddenly bumped in someone. "I'm sorry. I wasn't watch where I was going." She said and bowed.

"You..." [Y/n] heard and looked up so see Endeavor. He was smirking down at her.

"You are the Golden Child I've been looking for." Endeavor said, and [Y/n]'s eyes darkened at the words 'Golden Child', "A suitable girl with a strong quirk to marry my son. You'll be able to inherit a large sum of money, of course."

"No..."

"No?" Endeavor repeated. 

Her dull [e/c] eyes met his. "Your child isn't a tool to use to breed strong Quirks or to continue some backwards legacy you're trying to pursue." [Y/n] said, and the number 2 hero's eyes widened at her, "Deciding who your son will marry and paying a stranger to do so is disgraceful. You will not surpass All Might this way. Please, excuse me." She bowed and walked away, leaving Endeavor glaring at her. 

"[Y/n]!"

[Y/n] heard and turned to see Todoroki running over to her. "Let's go eat." He said and grabbed [Y/n]'s hand.

Her heartrate quickened, and she nodded. [Y/n] suddenly felt someone else grab her other hand.

"Sorry, Todoroki-kun, but I need [Y/n]-san for a moment." Yaoyorozu said and Todoroki nodded then let go of [Y/n]'s hand.

"Where are we- Woah!" [Y/n] was dragged away to the changing room where she noticed Mina, Uraraka, Tsu, Jiro, and Hagakure. "We are supposed to do a cheer battle in a few minutes. Mineta said that everyone was doing it." Yaoyorozu said and used her Quirk to make cheer costumes.

"I refuse..."

"Aww, c'mon, [Y/n]-chan! Please!" Mina whined.

"We'd be disqualified if you aren't there." Uraraka begged.

[Y/n] sighed with a deadpanned look and changed. The girls got out on the field and saw they were the only girls, besides the cheerleaders, who were in the orange, green, and white cheer outfits.

"What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?"

[Y/n]'s face flushed with embarrassment, and she covered her face with the bright yellow pom-poms.

"Kaminari! Mineta! You tricked us, didn't you?!" Yaoyorozu yelled.

[Y/n] looked up from the pom-poms to see her sister walking by. She looked at [Y/n] up and down then laughed while walking away.

[Y/n] sighed. Soon it was time to start the recreational games. [Y/n] looked at her slot and saw that she was up first to fight.

[Y/n] was battling...Cho. She looked at Cho, and she was smirking. "Finally..." Cho muttered.

While the eliminated people played the scavenger hunt, [Y/n] went to change back into her gym outfit. [Y/n] sighed again and closed the locker. [Y/n]'s stomach growled.

'...I missed lunch.' [Y/n] thought to herself.

"Oi, Mugen!" Katsuki barged in.

'What if I was still changing?' [Y/n] thought to herself with a deadpanned look. "Ka..cchan...?" [Y/n] muttered. He tossed something at her. It hit [Y/n] in the forehead and landed in her hands.

[Y/n] rubbed her forehead and looked down at the object. It was an apple. "You missed lunch, idiot." Kastuki said with a reddened face.

[Y/n] stared in awe for a moment. "Thanks, Kacchan. I appreciate it." She said with a small smile.

"Yeah, whatever!" Katsuki growled and stomped out.

[Y/n] ate the apple, and it satisfied her for the time being.

[Y/n] sighed once again while tossing the core into the trash. [Y/n] decided to prepare herself for her match and did some stretches.

[Y/n] stared off into space. She was worried about what Cho was planning. [Y/n] never fought with her Quirk alone. She was more accustomed to the supporting role.

But, Cho always found ways to use her.

[Y/n] didn't mind going to the karaoke bars with her sister because that was the only way for them to bond. It would almost make [Y/n] forget that they didn't look alike. It was almost like they were real sisters, but until that day, she figured she could never trust Cho again.

[Y/n] stopped stretching. "It's about time to head out..." [Y/n] muttered and left the waiting room. She waited in a small tunnel in front of the battling stage.

"[Y/n]-chan."

[Y/n] turned around to see Izuku standing there. "Izu...ku, what are you doing here?" [Y/n] asked, and Izuku seemed a little sad being called by his first name.

"I....I came here to wish you luck. I know you can win this." Izuku said and smiled. [Y/n] smiled a bit too then it faded.

"I... don't care about being a hero." [Y/n] said, "I just want to find my parents. Win your own match and be on your way to being a hero." Her tone was harsh.

"The girl with multiple Quirks! From the hero course, it's Mukai [Y/n]!" was announced, and [Y/n] walked into the field.

"New to our school for barely two weeks, she can turn into anything! From general studies, Himenari Cho!" Present Mic announced, and Cho walked on stage.

"Is that your real name or just another alias?" [Y/n] said while glaring. Cho just smiled.

"Start!"

[Y/n] got into my ready stance. "Hmm...which form should I beat you in? This one?" Cho mocked while shape-shifting into Katsuki.

'Don't let her get to you.' [Y/n] thought with a blank stare.

"Or maybe this one?" Cho turned into Todoroki.

"Oh! I know! How could you destroy this innocent face?" Cho questioned and turned into Izuku. "Since he is your childhood friend after all." Cho finished, and [Y/n] used her explosion Quirk to attack her.

She dodged [Y/n]'s attacks while taunting her. "What's wrong? I thought you always stood by him, protecting him. Aren't you his little side-kick?" Cho mocked, and [Y/n] flinched. She hated that label. Cho knew she hit a nerve, and her smirk grew.

"Shut up!" [Y/n]'s Dark Shadow came out and attacked Cho. [Y/n] stood her distance with her bangs covering her face. "What's wrong, Side-kick?! What? Do you need your hero to save you?!" Cho mocked again.

"So what!" [Y/n] yelled and looked up at her. Cho eyes widened, and she laughed. Little tears in the corner of [Y/n]'s dull eyes.

"Call a side-kick. I couldn't care less. I've stood by Izuku's side through everything without even thinking about myself. He wants to be a hero, and I supported him... But..." [Y/n] muttered as she glared.

'I'll be able to protect Mama and Papa!'

"I'm doing this for my parents. I'll find them. Even if I have to leave everything and everyone behind!" [Y/n] said and charged her electricity.

"1.3 million Volts!" [Y/n] shot electricity into the ground. Cho shape-shifted into a bird and flew in the air.

"Your parents? Haha....we killed them." Cho said as shape-shifted into a sledgehammer. [Y/n] used a Hardening Quirk to block it.

"What...did you...just say?" [Y/n] muttered in disbelief, and Cho shape-shifted into her normal body while her arm still in hammer form.

"I said...We-Killed-Them." Cho said with a smug smile. [Y/n]'s eyes widened in horror and finally felt something inside snap.

'Oh no..'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.3K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
931 22 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...
1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
2.1M 59.4K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...