The Shield || Draco Malfoy lo...

بواسطة RosieMarin3

YOU'RE MY FAMILY HARRY Melody is cousin of Harry Potter 'The boy who lived', her mother and father despised a... المزيد

Synopsis
Cast
Prologue [0]
Dudley's Birthday [1]
The Letter [2]
Diagon Alley [3]
Making friends [4]
Hogwarts [5]
First day of classes [6]
Flying Lessons [7]
Misconceptions about blood status [9]
The basics of Quidditch [10]
Spooky Season 🎃 & TROLL!? [11]
First Quidditch Match [12]
Christmas Time 🎄 [13]
The Mirror [14]
'Light' Reading [15]
The Dragon Egg named Norbert [16]
Detention in the Forbidden Forest 🌲 [17]
A warning ⚠️ [18]
Trap Door [19]
A game of Chess [20]
Clypeuso 🛡 [21]
We're not going home, not really [22]
Epilogue
Act 2
Prologue [0]
Dobby the house-elf's warning [1]
The Great Escape [2]
Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page [3]
Jealous of your family [4]
This was a terrible idea [5]
It was a terrible idea [6]
A familiar face [7]
What if he hates me, Melody? [8]
Your mom is terrifying [9]
Cornish pixies, please don't pick on Neville! [10]
Mudblood [11]
Sleepover time! (Part 1) [12]
Sleepover time! (Part 2) [13]
Chamber of Secrets has been opened? [14]
About the Chamber of Secrets[15]
Polyjuice 🧪 [16]
Rogue Blugger and Elf 🏏 [17]
2023 Updates 😅 & GAME PLAN FOR THIS YEAR‼️

Family History & 3-Headed Dog? [8]

465 12 2
بواسطة RosieMarin3

[05.01.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

Leaving the hospital wing after going to check Neville, I catch up to Ron and Harry in the corridor. We walk together around the courtyard.

"Chaser and seeker?! But the first years never are in the house teams," Ron it's exclaimed after we told him the news that McGonagall told us. "You must be the youngest Quidditch player in-"

"A century," Harry told Ron

"-according to McGonagall." I finished. Fred and George approach and walk along with Ron, Harry, and me.

"Hey, well done, Harry, Melody, Wood's just told us!" Fred said.

"Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters." Ron explained. Coming up behind Fred was George. "Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch." George said.

"Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally..." finished Fred, trying to scare us.

"Well first off Fred," I pointed towards him. "I'm pretty sure I can handle myself and George," Turning towards him, "I bet I could beat you any day."

I give the Weasley twins a mischievous grin I turn away to break off from them into the courtyard where I spotted Hermione.

Both boys stared at me and awe. They didn't expect me to be able to tell them apart or challenge them. Ron and Harry were also in disbelief. Ron was lucky if he was able to tell his brothers apart but yet a girl that just met them was able to. Harry just stared at me knowing that I could always pick up on small details.

"Hey." I wave towards my best friend. Hermione's eyes light up as she jumps from her seat giving me a tight squeeze.

"Oh, go on, Harry, Quidditch is great. The best game there is! And you'll be great, too!" Hearing Ron and Harry we make our way towards the two boys.

"But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?" Harry moaned.

"You won't make a fool of yourself." My eyebrow perks up at Hermione's statement. "It's in your blood."

Immediately she starts to lead us through the corridors to a trophy room. New and old trophies decorate the shelves weathered good or ribbon.

Hermione simply points towards an area of the shelves, "There."

Bolted on a wooden plaque with three gold medals. In guard in the middle metal was the name that I recognized.

'James Potter
Seeker'

Harry's father, my uncle.

"Whoa. Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too." Ron says.

"I-I didn't know," Harry whispered almost inaudibly.

❥•—•—•❥

The three began walking up the constantly turning staircases, trying to find Gryffindor tower. A railing pulls in almost making me a trip before Hermione pulls be back. Telling her 'thank you', I grab her forearm to steady myself and not almost tripped again.

"I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do." Ron tells Harry as he tries to catch up to him on the stairs.

"Who doesn't?" I shrug and Harry's statement, he wasn't wrong.

Suddenly, the staircase starts to shudder and begins to move again. Luckily I was still holding onto Hermione as the three of us took a hold of the railings.

"Ahh!" Ron cries out.

"What's happening?" Harry yells nervously.

"The staircases change, remember?" Hermione reminded us.

After a few moments, the staircase stops, in front of a close door.

Harry taps Ron and gestures towards the close store. "Let's go this way."

Ron nods. "Before the staircase moves again." Quickly we all open a door and walk into a spooky, dark, dusty corridor.

"Does anyone feel like...we shouldn't be here?" I say loud a little scared.

"We're not supposed to be here." Hermione grips my arm a little tighter out of fear, "This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden."

"We should probably leave right?" Clasping our hands together I pulled Hermione behind me as I try grabbing Ron and Harry's robes.

Suddenly, a flame lights on a tall stone support beams lights up. At that same moment, the caretaker's cat, Mrs. Norris, comes running in and meowing towards our direction.

"It's Filch's cat!" I whisper towards everyone else, "Hide!"

The four of us begin running towards the end of the corridor, flames light up as we pass. We get to the end only to be faced with a locked door. Harry tried to open it before he realizes it's locked.

"It's locked!" He exclaimed.

"That's it, we're done for!" Ron wines.

I quickly look at Hermione remembering the spell we were practicing earlier.

"Oh, move over!" We push through and pull out our wands. "Alohomora!" We say in unison as the door opens.

"Get in." I usher everyone in.

"Alohomora?" Ron questions.

"Standard book of spells," I say closing the door. "Chapter 7," Hermione adds. Giving her a slight smile we high-fived each other.

Quickly the playful atmosphere changes as Filch appears at the start of the corridor with a lantern. Mrs. Norris looks at him.

"Anyone here, my sweet?" He asks her. "Come on," Filch tells a cat as they leave.

"Filch is gone," Hermione says after a few moments of silence.

"Probably thinks this door's locked," Ron said.

"It was locked." Hermione and I reminded him.

"And for good reason," Harry whispers gently poking Ron, Hermione, and I. We turned to stand with Harry to find a massively huge three-headed dog sleeping in front of them.

Kinda reminded me of the three-headed dog Cerberus, the gatekeeper of the underworld working for Hades. I'm a bit of Greek mythology geek.

Slowly as a hearing us all three heads begin to wake up. It growls, yawns, and growls more noticing there were intruders.

"AHHHHHHH!" The four of us bolt, running out of the door. We turn quickly to shut the door and battle against the dog. After almost a minute of difficulty, we were able to shut the door and run.

Without wasting any time we raced down and now nonmoving stairs to the Gryffindor common room. Kneeling over we all try catching our breath once more.

"What do they think they're doing?? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school." Ron practically shouts out but not too loud to cause a commotion.

"You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?" Hermione says breathlessly.

"I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads." Ron paused for dramatic effect. "Or maybe you didn't notice, there were three!" Hermione rolls her eyes.

"It was standing on a trap door. Which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something." She explains as we make our way towards the middle of the common room.

"Guarding something?" My cousin asked confused.

"That's right. Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed...or worse, expelled!" Hermione turns to leave to the dorms, as I follow laughing at her words.

"I'm gonna get that printed on a shirt" I yell out.

"She needs to sort out her priorities!" Ron said in disbelief at the girl's words.

Harry nods.

♡♡♡

———————————
——————-
———-

-

Sorry for the short chapter

Don't forget to wash your hands!

___

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21.9K 376 25
****BOOK 1 OF 7**** What if Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy each had a little sibling? A little sister to be precise. What if Sirius never went to Aska...
2K 51 20
Book 1: On the night, 31st October 1981, Voldemort came to my house because a prophecy. He murdered my parents and attempted to kill my brother Harry...
7.4K 301 50
Melody Riddle Book 5 Following the tragic murder of her mother by her father's wand, Melody has a lot to explain about her personal involvement in hi...
For Her (Book 1) بواسطة GraysonCreates

الخيال (فانتازيا)

20K 923 14
Know where your loyalty lies, Malfoy... *************************************** Hogwarts doesn't have one Malfoy, it doesn't have two... It has three...