Zayn's Best Friend

By zaynsprincess97

Kylie and Zayn have been best friends since they were little kids. They're going through the ups and downs of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
CONTEST WINNERS!

Chapter 31

309K 2.2K 323
By zaynsprincess97

*Zayn's POV*

"Truth or dare?" Liam asked, taking a slug of his 1st beer, he was actually drinking tonight.

"Truth!" Niall said, drinking his beer too.

"I dare you to call Sydney and tell her to change her shirt because there's a ketchup stain on it." Liam smiled.

"Uh...okay."

"Loser dare." Harry coughed, and Liam waved him away.

Niall put his phone on speaker.

"Hey Ni." She chirped as I twirled Kylie's hair around.

"You need to change your shirt." Niall said.

"Is this you trying to have phone sex?"

We all laughed.

"No, babe. You have a ketchup stain on your shirt."

"What the hell? How do you know that? Are you in my window?" Sydney said incredulously, and I could imagine her looking around the house.

"It was a dare, babe. I had no idea. I love you and miss you."

"Okay...I'll see you soon. Love you." Sydney hung up, still seeming confused.

"Kylie, truth or dare?" Niall asked Kylie.

"Uhh...dare. Why not." Kylie said, lifting her head.

"I dare you to snog Zayn's ear."

"The fuck? Okay." Kylie looked at him like he was an alien, and then turned to me. "Sorry if this is totally weird."

She kissed the top of my ear lightly, and then again. Kylie trailed her tongue down my ear, nibbling slightly as she went. Is it weird that this was turning me on? I let out a shaky breath as she continued, and Kylie whispered in my ear.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she almost laughed when I nodded slightly. She pulled her mouth away from my ear.

"Okay, I did your weird dare."

"It's your turn, Ky." Harry reminded her.

"Zayn, truth or dare?"

"Dare. Keep the trend." I replied.

"Lick Hazza's hair." Kylie said, throwing her pretty dark hair into a bun.

"You guys have weird dares tonight." I walked over to Harry, sticking my tongue out and licking his hair.

"Your hair tastes odd." I said, laughing. I'm pretty sure we were all tipsy, at the least.

"Truth or dare, Liam?" Louis asked after swallowing.

"Truth."

"Loser!" Kylie yelled from my lap.

"Liam..." Louis started evilly. Louis was always mean when it came to truth or dare. "Has Danielle ever given you road head?"

Liam flushed, looking at the ground. I laughed. This question wouldn't really be a big deal to anyone else, but to Liam, it was. He didn't like talking about anything sexual.

"Well...umm...you see...uh...yes." He mumbled, causing us all to crack up at his embarrassed face.

"Kylie, truth or dare?"

"Truth." She answered.

"Who here have you kissed other than Zayn and Harry?"

Nobody. She would've told me.

"I kissed Niall once..." she muttered lowly, and I choked on my beer.

"What?" Everyone but Ni said, but he was blushing at the floor.

"We were drunk. It was one kiss. A loooong time ago, before any of you. He was the first One Direction member I kissed. Probably like 2 months after I moved in." Kylie rambled, blushing furiously too.

Everyone was silent for a moment, before Louis exclaimed, "AND SECRETS ARE EXPOSED."

"It wasn't a secret. It just wasn't a big deal." She shrugged. "This is to Hazza."

"Truth." Curly said.

"If you had to kill one of us, who would it be?"

"Liam, because if I killed anyone else he would yell at me." We all laughed, and Kylie held up a fake gun, shooting Liam.

"Niall, I dare you to call Paul and tell him you've sprained your willy."

Niall picked up his phone, dialing Paul.

"It's 1 in the morning what do you need?" Paul snapped.

"Paul...I sprained my willy...It hurts." Niall fake cried, and Paul sighed.

        "We'll talk in the morning." Paul sighed, hanging up.

We were all cracking up, tears running down Kylie's face.

"I'm tired." Kylie yawned, causing a chain reaction.

"Let's go to bed." I agreed, and we all started getting ready to sleep.

***************************************************

*Zayn's POV*

"We have to go, baby. Next to last rehearsal!" I called five days later. I was in a bad mood, I didn't know why. I woke up with a neck crick, and I didn't sleep well to begin with.

"You woke me up 5 minutes ago!" Kylie yelled back, coming out with her hair in a messy bun, jean shorts, a gray long sleeve shirt, and Uggs on.

"You look great. Now let's go." I rushed her, and her eyes narrowed. I could practically feel her temper flare, she hated being rushed. But she took forever.

"Zayn, I have no make-up on." She said in a hard voice.

"You're beautiful without it." I said honestly, motioning her to come out.

"There will be paparazzi there."

"No there will not. It's storming, badly."

"Whatever the hell you want. You can deal with it when people tell you your girlfriend looks like shit." Kylie snapped, grabbing a pancake off of Harry's pile, shoving it into her mouth, and stalking off the bus.

"Well good morning, Kylie!" Louis called, and she flashed her middle finger at him from outside the open door.

"ZAYN!" She yelled, and I rushed out, my temper spiking too.

"What's up your ass this morning?" I mumbled under my breath, not meaning for her to hear me.

"What's up yours?" she retorted angrily, and I let out a frustrated sigh. I knew for a fact she wasn't on her period anymore, so why was she angry?

"Why are you mad?"

"I hate having like a 5 minute warning and expecting to be perfect. And you being in a bad mood is making me angry."

"I'm just angry. I don't know why." I said, melting a little.

******************************************************************

*Kylie's POV*

"Remind me, Remind me." I sang for hopefully one of the last times in front of Bridget, and she nodded her head, smirking at Zayn. Bitch.

"We're going home in less than a week." Zayn murmured to me, making me feel better. The boys had a break from tour, 4 days off before they continued it.

"I fucking hate her." I muttered, as we ran through the song again and again. We had it perfect- doing it 254738635962582 times can do that.

"Remember the airport dropping me off, we were kissing goodbye-" my voice cracked. "Shit, sorry."

"In a concert, you can't just stop if you mess up." Zayn said, his voice sounding slightly irritated. What the fuck? I wasn't the professional here- I was doing this for HIM.

"Thanks, mom." I snarled back. We were both in bad moods this morning and I had no idea why. Zayn and I were so in-tune and knew each other so well that problems when we're both in bad moods sometime just exploded. It had been that way since we were kids.

"Just trying to help." He snapped.

"Well, you aren't my teacher." I said, my voice hard.

"Calm down." He hissed sharply. Did he really just tell me to calm down? That's, like, a rule- never tell a girl to calm down.

"Stop being a dick." I growled, my voice low.

"Stop being a bitch." Zayn spat.

"I don't know what the hell your problem is this morning, Zayn!" My voice rose.

"Sorry I'm not constantly rainbows and smiles. Get out of Kylie-land and hop into reality. Everyone's not always happy."

"Drag yourself off of Zayn Planet because you're not Mr. Perfect and the world doesn't revolve around you!"

"You're not perfect either." He snapped.

"At least I'm not a selfish bastard! I'm doing this for you, asshole!" I spun away, stomping out of the room. On cue, lightning flashed in the glass ceiling and thunder rattled the sky.

"Uh...you guys can go..." Bridget said awkwardly.

I stalked down the hallway, pressing the elevator button furiously. I hated being on the 25th fucking floor, I hated being able to see the stupid fucking storm through the stupid fucking glass ceiling, I hated singing in front of all these fucking people, and I hated how Zayn didn't fucking see it was for HIM. I'm only doing this so we can stay together, it would be easier to just quit it all and find a boyfriend not in an internationally famous fucking boy band. I did it because even though he was a dick, I loved him.

The elevator dinged and I stepped in, scrunching against the wall as a tear fell out of my eye. The door was about to close and a foot popped in, the doors opening again.

No. No. No. No.

Yes.

Zayn came in, his face hard and his hair messy. He ran his hand through it again, looking at me crunched in the corner. He stared at me, frowning as the elevator moved. Floor 20. Floor 18. Floor 16. Floor- the lights flickered, the elevator movement stopping.

The lights went off, everything going dark. I let out a loud whimper. I didn't like elevators anyways; this was something from my worst nightmare.

Luckily, my boyfriend was here.

Except, oh yeah, he was a prick and I didn't want to be near him right now. Zayn's phone lit up, and I reached in my pocket for mine. Fuck. I didn't have mine; it was most likely on the charger because I was rushed.

"Paul, the power's out. We're in an elevator."

"Yeah, it's DARK." Zayn snapped.

Paul said something I couldn't make out, and Zayn let out an annoyed sigh.

"An HOUR?"

Paul said something else.

"Yes, Paul, I know. She IS my girlfriend."

I stood up now, looking around worriedly. This was like that movie. God, I hated elevators.

"Whatever, bye." He spat into the phone.

We stood in silence and absolute darkness, I could barely make out his silhouette. I was seeing shapes, of who knows what. I'm sure they weren't actually there, but damn, I hated elevators.

"We'll be in here for at least an hour. The power is out everywhere. Lightning hit a main power source." Zayn said awkwardly.

"O-okay." I stuttered. An hour- or more?

I felt arms wrap around me, and I let out a little scream. Oh god, the Devil from the movie was going to get me.

"Calm down. I won't let anything hurt you."  Zayn mumbled into my ear, and I forgot I was angry at him for a second. I relaxed into him, believing what he said. Even though he was an asshole, I felt safe around him.

"I hate elevators." I whimpered, still pissed off but willing to put it off for an hour until I was out of this pitch black box.

"I know."

"I'm still really mad at you." I reminded him, and he laughed, a little harshly.

"I know."

I sat in his arms comfortably, but still freaking out inside.

I really needed something to keep my mind off the fact I was in an elevator with ghosts and demons and who the hell knows because it's fucking black.

My lips pressed to Zayn's and he sat there for a second before kissing me back. I deepened it, biting his lip, and as he let out a moan, darting my tongue into his.

We were full on snogging, both of us angry, passionate. His hands ripped my shirt off and I did the same to him. His hands toyed with my bra clasp before unclipping it and slinging it across the elevator with my shirt.

I was about to have elevator sex.

***********

"I love you." He said, kissing my forehead as he searched for our clothes in the dark.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"And I'm sorry. I was in a really bad mood."

"So was I. Are you still?"

"Sex makes people happy." I could practically feel him smirking from across the elevator, and my fear came back. What if someone got us?

"I don't like elevators." I whimpered, glancing frantically around, waiting for something to kill me. I wasn't 'preoccupied' anymore, I was back to being scared out of my mind.

"You never have. And then the boys made you watch Devil." I had put my pants back on, but I had no idea where my bra was.

Once again, I screamed as I felt arms wrap around me. "It's just me."

I captured my breath again, my heart still racing.

"Where's your shirt?" Zayn's hands were on my boobs.

"No clue. I'm afraid to move." I slapped his hand away, and he chuckled.

"I'll find it." He crawled away, reaching his hands out.

"AHHH!" He let out a blood curdling scream and I did too.

"Oh my god, Zayn! Are you okay! Holy shit!" I yelled, terrified.

"I was just kidding. Here's your bra and shirt." He nudged my leg with a piece of fabric.

"I hate you so so so so much. You just scared me so bad I thought something had happened." I was almost in tears, I was that afraid.

"Nothing will hurt you when I'm here. I promise." He kissed my nose.

"That's what the guy in The Conjuring said but the demon possessed them." I reminded Zayn.

"Well he was not Zayn Malik. And he was not as in love with his wife as I am."

"I'm your wife now?" I said, surprised. I knew what he meant- in the movie they were married.

"Um...well, uh...no...but...someday." Zayn stuttered, his hand finding mine and twirling my infinity ring. "I plan on marrying you someday."

I just smiled, hummed and leant back into his chest, closing my eyes and trying to relax. Suddenly, the lights flickered back on and the elevator started moving. I let out a yelp of surprise and then jumped up.

"Yay!" I exclaimed, jumping around like a complete mental patient.

"I love you, Kylie Maria Carter." Zayn chuckled as I practically tore the doors open when it stopped at the lobby.

"I love being out of this elevator!" I yelled, already halfway out of the building.

****************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5M 731K 53
"Julie, truth or dare?" That was the question that started it all, really. I was dared to dress, act, and nearly BE a boy for a month, me getting...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
47.3K 1.1K 30
Book Four +++ This book is part of a series +++ Book One : The Truth After Allegiant Book Two : Learning to Trust Book Three : All for You. Book T...
12.7K 266 17
Jade 'JJ' Bailey is a popular YouTuber who catches the attention of actor Brady Noon. As they get closer, people start speculating, but nothing can c...