Chapter 17

*Kylie's POV*

I was all packed, my stuff sitting on top of my bunk.

"Please don't go." Liam said, hugging me from behind.

"I have to, Haz. I love you and Harry and Louis and Niall and even Zayn, but that's exactly it. I love Zayn but I can't believe he would say that to me. That's not love." I said, looking into his green eyes. I knew I was being dramatic even as the words left my mouth.

"Kylie, are you blind? He's head over heels in love with you."

"But he hurt me, Li." I said, choking up. I didn't want to leave, but I just couldn't see another way out of this. A regular sorry wasn't going to do.

"I know, love."

I sighed, putting my head in my hands.

"Shit. I have to leave. Be at the concert, 7:30, please. Love you." Liam said, kissing me on the head.

"Love you too. Thanks for being there for me."

At 7:15, I left, dressed in dark skinny jeans and a gold sparkly top, with gold gladiator sandals. Security waved me through, they knew I was coming tonight. The first concert I've been to in three days.

"AHH! IT'S KYLIE!" voices screamed, and I turned, fake smiling and waving at the screaming eleven year olds surrounding me.

I walked into the dressing room, to see Zayn without a shirt on. I looked down, walking over to Niall. I really needed a hug, and he was always up for one.

"Boys! On in 5!" A woman said, and they nodded. Zayn had his letterman jacket on now, looking at me and frowning.

"I'll be watching from the back." I said, directing it towards everyone but Zayn.

Seven songs into the show, Zayn stopped everything.

"Okay, guys. This next song is for someone that I love dearly, let's get her to come out. KYLIE, KYLIE, KYLIE." He chanted, and everyone in the stadium started too. Louis motioned me to come out and I shook my head, eyes wide. The spotlight was trained on me.

"Kylie!" The crowd screamed, and I started to back away, but Louis ran to me, picking me up and carrying me onstage. Louis had me slung over his shoulder, my face right next to his butt. I kicked my legs wildly. Louis Tomlinson's famous ass was right in my face... I pinched his butt, HARD. He yelped, jumping a little. In response, he pinched my jean-clad butt, which was on his shoulder.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed at him, but he shook his head, laughing. He placed me on the red couch, and the music started. Zayn came over to me.

"I said not to talk to me." I hissed, and he shook his head.

"I'm not giving up on you." He said, and apparently his mic was on, because the audience screamed.

"Girl, I see it in your eyes you're disappointed. 'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart...I tore it apart. And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence, and no woman in the world deserves this. But here I am asking you for one more chance." Liam sang, as I stared at the floor. Did they have to sing my favorite fucking song?

"Can we fall one more time? Stop the tape and rewind. Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade, 'cause there is nobody else." Harry sang, walking up to me and holding his hand out. I took it reluctantly and he pulled me up, spinning me around to look at the giant screen. Pictures of me and Zayn were flashing on the screen, one of us when we were 5, me in a costume bridal dress and my mom's heels, and Zayn in a blue vest, holding flowers out to me.