Chapter 4

*Zayn's POV*

I grabbed Harry by the collar and pushed him out the back door. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled at him. Despite having 5 drinks, I was instantly completely sober. I thought earlier it would be fine if Kylie was happier, but seeing it actually happen put a knife straight through my heart.

"Don't get pissed because you're too pussy to kiss her and I'm not. And don't be jealous because she kissed me back." He said, pushing me.

"You're such a whore!" I growled, shoving him back. "All you do is go shag random girls and then drop them."

"Better than being a freak!" Harry spat, pushing me harder.

"You can get any fucking girl in the world, and you choose mine." I screamed, heaving him back hard. He stumbled back and then reached forward to me.

Just as he raised his fist and I raised mine, Liam and Niall pushed me back and Louis held Harry back. "Don't, mate." Liam warned, but I growled and lunged forward.

"Can't touch me, pretty boy." Harry hissed.

"Harry! Shut up!" said Louis, dragging him back inside.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked, studying me.

"Just dandy." I said sarcastically, sliding against the wall and putting my head in my hands. "I can't believe him. He knows I love her and yet he goes and makes out with her and now they're probably going to date and I'm going to be miserable."

"It definitely wasn't very nice," Niall agreed, "but if she's happy..."

"I want her to be happy. But he's going to hurt her in the end." I sighed. "I'm going back. I'll take you to McDonald's if you come with me."

The Irish boy's eyes lit up. "Okay!" We went back inside, saying bye to everyone else, who promised to be back to the house soon.

************************************************************************

The next morning, my head was slightly throbbing, but I was fine. I walked into Kylie's room like I usually do to wake her up. Her head was on Harry's bare chest. My heart started pounding and I resisted the urge to rip him limb by limb. Instead, I turned and walked downstairs, taking deep breaths.

"Good morning, Zaynie!" Louis said from the couch, his arm around Eleanor.

"You guys need to fix your sex hair." I mumbled, grabbing a banana. El was blushing, running her fingers through her hair. That may have been slightly unnecessary, but whatever.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked, not bothering to fix his hair.

"No." I said gruffly. "I went in Kylie's room and Harry is in her bed without a shirt on."

"Zayn, don't ignore her." Eleanor said to me. "She likes Harry, but you're her best friend and if she thinks you're mad at her, it'll kill her. She was a mess yesterday because of you freaking out."

"I'll just pretend it's all okay, like it isn't breaking my heart every time I look at them!" I snapped, then apologized. "Sorry, El. I just..."

"It's fine." She said with a sincere smile.

"What's fine?" Kylie said, coming downstairs with Harry right behind her. She was wearing a big T-short and shorts – her usual pajamas - and Harry was in his blue boxers.

"Nothing." I said. She gave me a look after rolling her eyes and poured herself some cereal. Harry wrapped his arm around her from behind and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and pushed him back.