Mind Me (Larry Stylinson)

By mxsturbatehxrry

"Instead of your master, how about I be your daddy?" More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two (Part 1)
Chapter sixty-two (part 2)
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Epilogue

Chapter forty

9.2K 430 141
By mxsturbatehxrry

Louis is slow to oblige and do what Harry just asked him too. Instead, he keeps his eyes on Harry's expressionless face. He just upset Harry, annoyed him even. Why is Harry allowing him to shower with him? Shouldn't he be giving Louis the cold shoulder or something?

Harry waits rather impatiently for Louis to do something, wanting nothing more than to turn the shower on and let the hot water run over his slightly sweaty body.

He sighs after another few seconds of Louis pointlessly staring back at him and takes hold of the bottom of Louis' shirt instead. He swiftly pulls it up over Louis' head, tossing it carelessly over towards the bench, the item if clothing landing right on top of Harry's.

"You nearly got me fired, Louis. I hope you understand that," Harry utters while pushing Louis' jeans and briefs down from his curvy hips, helping Louis step out from them before throwing them both over with the rest of the clothes.

Louis nods slowly, Harry's words making him feel yet more guilt for what happened. He didn't mean to nearly get Harry fired. It's not like he intended for that to happen.

"I'm sorry, I—," Louis' cut off by Harry's lips forced onto his own roughly. His bare body is pulled against Harry's equally as exposed body, desperately trying to keep up with the kiss but he's not used to responding to such a forced kiss. With Darren, Louis just waited for him to grow tired of the one-sided kiss and give up, but he wants nothing more than to respond to Harry's kiss.

Louis isn't even entirely sure why Harry's kissing him after the stunt that he pulled. Honestly, he was expecting the opposite of this to happen, that he would be ignored and left untouched as punishment.

"D-Daddy," Louis forces out, pulling away to take a sharp intake of breath while he watches Harry's face closely, hoping for some sort of sign that could explain what he's at but his expression, like it had been earlier, is blank.

"Don't you like it, Lou?" Harry pulls Louis with him under the shower head, turning it on and letting the hot water cascade down over them. "Funny, I didn't like you nearly getting me fired."

So that's what this is.

Louis looked up to Harry, lifting his hand to push the man's drenched hair back out of the way. He raises an eyebrow at Harry accusingly, now understanding what he's playing at.

"Very mature," Louis mutters, his words causing a scoff from Harry.

"You're saying one thing but your body's pleading for something completely different."

Louis narrows his eyes at Harry's words, taking a second to piece together what he's saying but he soon understands. He reaches a hand down to try awkwardly cover his semi-hard length, willing the blush not to creep up over his cheeks but it's proven unsuccessful.

Harry's expressionless face breaks into a sly smirk, the dimple carved deep into his left cheek while he watches Louis, his green eyes sharp.

Instead of replying smartly, Harry wraps his wet arms around Louis, pulling him back into his damp body before throwing a quick glance over towards the closed door. A gym shower room isn't exactly appropriate to do anything in.

Louis' small hands travel to Harry's back, his fingers digging into his skin when he feels Harry try to push him away.

"Daddy, I'm sorry! Please, just let me cuddle you," Louis asks, refusing to allow himself be moved but Harry's muscular arms win.

"Not here," Harry says simply, leaving Louis watching him while he starts to give his body a quick wash down, the hurt in Louis' features being noticed nonetheless. "At home, kitten."

Louis seems to perk up at what Harry says, a smile coming to his face and his blue eyes brightening. To help speed up process, he, too, stands under the water, his wet skin brushing Harry's with each movement.

——————

Louis tags along after Harry into the house, his hair still damp and his fluffy ears peeking through. He watches Harry every movement to make sure he is doing what Louis wants him to. Louis grins widely to himself when he realises that he is in fact doing what Louis' hoping; walking towards their bedroom.

Harry glances back towards Louis, seeing that he is following close behind. He gestures over towards the bed, wanting Louis to wait for him.

Louis does as Harry wants and sits up on the bed, seeing Harry drop his phone and keys onto the dresser before he drops something else; his trousers.

Louis figures he should start doing the same so he pulls the t-shirt back off his body, leaving it curled up in a ball at the end of the bed while ridding himself of the rest of his clothes.

Harry keeps his back to Louis while stripping himself yet again, knowing from the rustle of material that Louis is doing the exact same. He doesn't know what exactly Louis is expecting but it better not be sex.

Harry is purposely avoiding having sex with the hybrid purely because he doesn't want Louis to feel used or that he is taking advantage of him and his deliciously curvy body. Not only that, but Harry doesn't know if Louis is even ready to have sex with him. It wasn't too long ago that the poor thing had his owner to deal with and had the burden of having to pleasure the disgusting prick.

Harry turns around, stopping abruptly in his tracks when he sees Louis and the position he has moved himself to. Louis is now lying on his back across the bed, his feet planted firmly into the mattress and his legs bent upwards. Harry notices that his usual bright, bold blue eyes and now closed while the hybrid traces his finger over his tight ring of muscle, his hole perfectly in view for Harry.

"Kitten?" Harry whispers, getting Louis' attention while he walks over towards him, feeling the slight jerk of his dick at the sight before him. Harry kneels up onto the bed, situated between Louis' spread legs.

"Daddy.." Louis whimpers, his free hand gripping his hard length while his nimble fingers trace over his puckered entrance. Louis' waiting for Harry to take over like he said he would in the gym. Just the thoughts of Harry pleasuring him has Louis achingly hard.

Harry looks between Louis' flushed face and his fingers, his mind quickly made up. He raises his fingers to his mouth, sucking on them until they're slick enough. Harry guides Louis' hand away from his hole and replaces it with his own. The wetness of his fingertips brushing over Louis makes the hybrid groan breathily.

Harry ensures Louis' ready to continue before he slides a single finger in slowly, feeling as Louis clenches around him accompanied with the sound of Louis' high-pitched moan. He slowly pushes in and withdraws his digit, Louis' whines and whimpers of bliss filling his ears.

"More, pl-please," Louis begs soon after.

Harry adds a second finger almost immediately. The stretch of Louis' hole around his fingers makes it slightly difficult at first for Harry to move at first, so he starts to curl his fingers inside Louis instead.

"Oh fu-god, Oh," Louis gasps, his eyes rolling back into his head in pleasure while he pushes himself down greedily onto Harry's fingers, needing more.

Harry bites his lip between his teeth before starting to finger fuck the hybrid, pumping his two digits in and out quickly. The increasing levels of Louis' moans signify that Harry's obviously doing something right so he continues. He doesn't stop until Louis is clenching around his fingers again tightly and releasing over his stomach with a strained cry.

Harry slowly pulls his fingers out, wiping them carelessly on the t-shirt he sees that Louis has left on the bed. He moves from between Louis' legs to Louis' side instead, pulling him close for a cuddle while he whispers small words of encouragement, complimenting how well Louis is able to take his fingers and how amazing he looks while he does so.

Louis looks at Harry with a lazy smile while he cuddles into the man's side, the smile barely even noticeable but evident nonetheless.

"That was good," Louis murmurs softly, his eyes trained on Harry's while he speaks up again. "No, that was fucking great."

Harry can't help but laugh. Not at what Louis said but at how he said it, his voice giving away how wrecked he is. Harry nods before pressing a slow, passionate kiss onto Louis' lips. When he pulls away, he simply takes that time to look at every little detail of Louis, from his cute little nose to the fluffiness of his hair, even now when it's a little sweaty.

What Harry says next leaves Louis' body frozen with surprise. As much as he would love to react, he can't.

"You know what, kitten?" Harry says softly, his fingers toying with the strands of Louis' hair and his green eyes locked with Louis'. "I think I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.3K 44
Louis moves back to his hometown for so many reasons but mainly to repair his relationship with his girlfriend. But something or rather someone gets...
603K 18.5K 32
In which Louis is weak while Harry is a bit of an asshole.
16K 227 24
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
61.8K 2.2K 20
Louis Tomlinson was the omega that most Envied, he had everything, power, fame and money. But he lacked an alpha, someone who'd hold him when times g...