Runaway Love (A Mindless Beha...

Av JeniyaEdwards

Heartbroken, with a little girl on the way. Olivia runs away from her crew that used to love her She ran away... Mer

Run Away Love (A Mindless Sequel)
Chapter 1 - Life isn't always what you think.
Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.
Chapter 3 - Why can't I just let our so called "Love" Burn ?
Chapter 4 - Every happy life has an Heart Broken Ending.
Chapter 5 - What goes around comes around.
Chapter 6 - My Immortal Love for you.
Chapter 7 - Dancing is hot like Gasolina.
Chapter 8 - Searching For You.
Chapter 9 - The Good Girl has became a Tough Fighter.
Chapter 10 - Finally Found You..My Lover.
Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 12 - Real Bosses Talk & Hoes walk.
Chapter 13 - Impossible For Us.
Chapter 14 - The Battle Of Love.
Chapter 15 - Rolling Love around Like A Dice.
Chapter 16 - Dangerous Perez.
Chapter 17 - Dreams Fill Of Tears.
Chapter 18 - Calling The Storm Of Drama.
Chapter 19 - You think they'd know you. But they just met the real you.
Mini Chapter Of 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table.
Chapter 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table & So Do You.
Chapter 21 - Laugh At My Pain, Laugh At My Humor.
Chapter 22 - Seducing Daddy, Saves your Daughter.
Chapter 23 - Departed...From You.
Chapter 24 - Painful Hopes
Chapter 25 - Heartfilled Pain
Chapter 26 - Destiny Revoked (Part 1)
Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.
Chapter 28 - Corpse Of Love.
Chapter 29 - Take Care.
Chapter 30 - Prom Night; Paris Love & Kisses
Chapter 32- I Miss You.
Chapter 33- Roman Dreams
Chapter 34- That girl who got her heart fooled.
Chapter 35 Ecstasy & Oxycodone (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 36- Initiation. (Part 2)
Chapter 37- A sweet, deathly ending.

Chapter 31- No Bright Lights, No Pretty Smiles.

4.7K 112 34
Av JeniyaEdwards

             Chapter 31—No Bright Lights, No Pretty Smiles.

Sooooo, Guess what,

   I’M CUFFED! Yep. I’m TOOKEN!. Got a problem with that? GOOD! xD Lol, but anyways you guys,

      I decided to do like poems in the beginning of the chapters, why? We’ll Its like a total Clue of what happens in the chapter or next chapter. Maybe even Trilogy.

Yes, I decided to do a Trilogy. -.- I had over 10 messages saying “Please make a 3rd book to Run Away Love! And Yada yada yada” I didn’t want to add the rest because that would be bragging. And I honestly hate people that BRAG all day. It remains me of NAGGING! >.< Which is what I also hate. Lol

We’ll, there goes the neighborhood ;) enjoy the chapter.

     ________________________

    Pity Thee:

  I pity the sad. The cracks in my heart show no mercy….. every time it hears love, it breaks. Why? Because my heart was broken…..and still is.

Love was supposed to be the key, it was supposed to be the king. Instead, it became the bitch that loved to mess up life.

It became : Karma.

Karma, that sexy loving woman. Who takes your name and writes it down. Then she screws you over. That woman that takes away something that important.

Karma got me and Princeton. Both ways:

Pain, Love, and

Death.

The pain is emotional for me. Too much for me to handle.

Eventually I’ll give up too………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

__________________________

          ( Point Of View: Princeton’s )

It played like a broken record. Her smile went dead, her eyes went emotionless, her hair was cold like her skin became. Her eyes closed.

             ( Flash back)

    Princeton: Baby, Hurry up!

  Mila: Daddy! I can’t! My shoe is untied!

  Princeton: (sighs) Hurry please.

I was rushing to meet up with Devon and Trent. As I walk further away from Mila, she was still having trouble with her shoe laces. I see a Red mist pass by and whisper: “Deathhhhh. Killll…….”

I hear a piercing scream. I turn around and see the lights flash before my eyes. Mila was standing on the side walk. The car pulled over and pulled out a gun. A boy with a black snap back on smirks. POW POW POW!

Boy: That What happens when you quit the Royal crew! PRINCEYYY! (laughs as the car goes)

Princeton: NOOO!

  Mila laid on the ground, drenched in her own blood. I was so afraid. Mila looks up at me, tears pouring out her eyes. I pulled out my IPhone 5 calling The police.

  Princeton: Please, someone help! I’m on Sane Drive Ave. PLEASE! (hangs up)

Mila: Daddy….

Her voice was so soft. Like she was on her death bed. I gulped. Her eyes slowly changed to a Gray color. I shook my head.

Princeton: Baby. Please. No…

Mila: I…..I love you daddy. (smiles weakly)

The police sirens comes. The nurses grab Mila putting her on the roller, in the ambulance. I jumped up into my car rushing to find  Livi.

Devon and Trent was going to have to wait.

(End OF Flash Back)

   So here I am, sitting in the waiting room. Crying my eyes out, wishing I never joined the Royal crew. The Royal crew was the crew in New Mexico. I hate that I made that bad decision. But I had to, I was so angry.

I looked at Olivia, she was staring at the floor. Her eyes was Blue-grey. She was on the verge of crying. The door flew open, I looked up seeing the rest of the crew here.

Jay: Whats going on?!?! Why is Mila here?

  Princeton: Remember the Royal Crew?

   I started to tell them the whole story.

Princeton: And that’s what happened.

Livi sniffed. She balled up her fist and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

Livi: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! HOW- HOW COULD YOU PRINCETON!  (Ray pulls her away) She was your daughter. Your flesh and blood. (starts crying)

Doctor: (walks in) Family of A’Mila Marie Perez.

    Everyone stood, including Ray and Tool.

  Doctor: (looks down and sighs) We tried. But the bullet went pass her stomach to her heart. The venom already spreaded…………. It was to late to clear it out, she was already dead……. I’m sorry. (sighs and walks out)

   Olivia looked up at me. Her eyes was now black. Cold.

    WHAM!

I looked and saw that she slapped me. I touched my face and rubbed my cheek. BAM! She then punched me.

I felt a hard kick in my stomach then my neck. It cut off my breath circulating. Ray and tool pulled Livi off me. I started breathing then.

  Livi: I HATE YOU! LET ME GO!! I CAN’T STAND YOU PRINCETON YOUR DEAD.

  With that, Livi kicked both Ray and Tool in their nuts and stormed out.

                     ( Point Of View: Olivia’s )

  ( 8:30 P.M. ---South C Grave Yard)

      The razor slid deep in my arm. I let the tears fall. I sat on a bench, drinking a glass of Vodka. I sniffed and wiped my eyes. I hear laughter. I look up and see a face in the sky. A black mist appears by me, then purple, last mist that shows was blue.

The blue one stayed. New-New.

New-New: Olivia. Vi Vi. You know better then this….

Livi: I do?

New-new: Yes…..

Livi: (Scoffs) You didn’t lose a baby like I did. (drinks another gulp of Vodka.)

New-new: YES I DID! I know what its like. OKAY! (The surroundings darking. New-new’s eyes turns black) Stop being such a fucking brat. Grow up. Get over it.

Livi: HOW! ITS PRINCTEON FAULT!

New-new: NO! ITS YOURS TOO! (Livi gasped) Yeah (chuckles) Your fault too. The fact that you didn’t try. You didn’t care to be with him. You and Princeton’s connection broke. Which tore you two apart. Which made the evil Mila appear. And now that Mila is dead….. the evil one will be standing by Violet’s side, ready to kill you.

Then She disappeared.

      *******

I walked down the streets, sniffing still. I hear car sounds follow behind me. I turned around and see Devon And trent. I roll my eyes.

I walk deeper into the streets, I stop walking when I see Trayvon standing there.

Livi: T-Trayvon?

Trayvon: (smirks) Hey, baby. How are you?

Livi: (gasps) What do you want Trayvon?

Trayvon: Isn’t it clear? (livi shakes her head) You.

  I screamed as a bag covered my face. I started kicking. Which didn’t help me none. I screamed louder, but nothing happened.

Then black-ness surrounded me……

       ( Point Of View: Sommer’s )

         Somi: Guys, Livi isn’t home.

Kiki: Did anyone ride with her back?

Everyone: No.

Ray: She went to the Grave yard. She always go there when she’s mad.

Rosie: (walks to Dede) Mommy? Where is Mila?

Dede: (Tenses up) Umm. Hunny, Mila is with Dee and Alex…

Rosie: (eyes widen) NOOO!!!! (Tears up) WHY! NO! YOUR LYING! MOMMY! YOUR LYING!

Dede: (cries) Baby, please.

Rosie: (shakes head) DADDY MOMMY IS LYING! (looks at him) RIGHT!?

Diggy: I-I’m sorry baby.

Rosie: (crys harder) M-Mila……..

Dede: Rosie. (Rosie shakes her head and runs)

    The room was dead silent. No one spoke. It was so sad. The air was so tense and thick a knife wouldn’t be able to cut it.

I sighed and pulled out my phone. I walked off the bus with Kiki behind me.

Kiki: We’re going to find my sister.

  Then Jay’lee and Mel ran after us, along with teri, and Rave.

Jay: dede, You can stay to calm Rosie.

Dede: Okay, thanks jay. Be careful.

I walked to the car, all of us got in. I found a car behind us. The boys.

Ray: We’re going with you.

      Jay: No……… we already have to many.

Ray: No. We are going.

Prod: Yeah, Livi is our friend too.

Tool and Gennis and Roc: We’re going with yall.

Somi: Fine. Me and Kiki and Jay will take south. Teri, Rave & Mel will take east. Prod, Roc, And Tool will take north. And Ray, Princeton, Gennis can go North.

We all split up and started to look for livi….

                    ( Point Of View : Livi )

    Trayvon cummed in me. I teared up as he pulled off of me and smirked.

Trayvon: That’s the way you handle a girl.

   My body was bloody and sore. Everything hurted. Every bit of me was in pain. It was motionless. I was raped, again. But this time, By someone that I barely knew. Trayvon could have a STD. He could have passed it on to me. He didn’t even use protection…..

   Livi: (whimpers)

  Tray: Ahhh, Baby. Don’t cry. You have a gift. Now, come here and suck these nuts.

   Trent and Devon chuckled as they walked out. I crawled to a corner. I started to scream for help. A girl walked up to me. I look at her. The lights went on,

Revealing Violet.

           ( Kiki’s P.O.V.)

       I pulled out my phone and started to track down Livi’s phone. Jones Street, Lane Lex 145. That’s where Violet lives. I gasped. Shit.

    I showed Sommer then I showed Jay. Both of their eyes was wide. I stomped on the gas and flew off. I knew where she was. If violet even touched a single hair on my sister, she’s getting beat.

    *****

   Pulling up in the driveway of the hideout, I jumped out the car, clutching my Pistol. I walked inside the building, it was dead quiet. As I walked deeper and deeper. I notice a black mist.

    I hear a scream.

      Jay: GET OFF ME!

     I turned around and saw Devon grabbing Jay. I shoot at Devon, but someone knocked me out.

                                       *

     I  Opened my eyes and saw Livi being slapped. She was in pain. I jumped up and slammed Trayvon’s head on the ground. Someone pulled me off Trayvon. I looked behind me and saw it was Trent. He smirked.

  Trent: Calm down, jumpy.

   My fist collided with his face. Trent backed up then fell on the ground. Jay kicked Devon in his balls and ran to Livi. I turned around to find Trayvon with a gun. Somi pinned Devon on the floor. He was cuffed to the wall.

     I heard clapping. I turned around and found Violet and Ariahna. Ariah was looking at the ground.

     Violet: We’ll someone is here to save someone’s life… Kimberly. Babe. Long time, huh? Dang your body has gotten sexy.

     Kiki: Yeah, Sure. Why are you doing this to my sister Violet? What did she ever do to you?

  Violet; Now? Nothing, She’s just in the way between me and Princeton’s connection. That’s all. (smirks)

Kiki: Please. Just let Livi go.

Violet: What’s in it for me?

Kiki: You can kill me.

Livi: NOOOOOOOOOO! KIMBERLY NO!

Kiki: Olivia. Please. Just quiet down.

Violet: (looks at Devon then Trent. Trayvon smirks) That won’t do.

Kiki: Fine. (Grabs Trayvon hand and twist it. Travyon screams in pain. POW!)

                         I look down seeing blood pouring from my stomach….

        I got shot dead in my heart.

WOAH! KIMBERLY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Reminds me of JODY NO JODY! Lol, I was watching Baby boy yesterday and it just came to mind. V.V

 Picture on the side ------- > Mila. 

Anyways, Will Ariahna help save Livi? Will Kiki die? Will The girls escape?

Goal: Eh, what the hell. There’s only 4 more chapters left anyways. So, *Shrugs* Over 10 votes and comments. I don’t care. =)

I guess being Cuffed will make you realize it doesn’t even matter.

But anyways, vote and comment. FAN PLEASE!

I’m almost to 2000 fans…… wow. ._. You guys are the best! I LOVE YOU! :D

My Motto for the month:

    Live your life to the fullest. No one but you own it. You only have one life to live. Why wait to live it when your close to your death bed? Live your life.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

292K 12.7K 65
(Hey all. I've merged them together, sorry for any inconvenience.) Grace Griffin Roman Parker They are nothing alike. To Need Her: Grace is a sociali...
6.2M 184K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
147K 8K 50
Do dead people come back to life? And if yes, do they come back with new family? And what happens when they resurrect and they can't remember those w...
421K 8.7K 26
Alice William, the hated, unloved, unwanted twin. She's been abused as long as she's remembered, while her twin, Grace, lives the life of luxury, bot...