The Shield || Draco Malfoy lo...

Від RosieMarin3

YOU'RE MY FAMILY HARRY Melody is cousin of Harry Potter 'The boy who lived', her mother and father despised a... Більше

Synopsis
Cast
Prologue [0]
Dudley's Birthday [1]
The Letter [2]
Diagon Alley [3]
Making friends [4]
Hogwarts [5]
First day of classes [6]
Family History & 3-Headed Dog? [8]
Misconceptions about blood status [9]
The basics of Quidditch [10]
Spooky Season 🎃 & TROLL!? [11]
First Quidditch Match [12]
Christmas Time 🎄 [13]
The Mirror [14]
'Light' Reading [15]
The Dragon Egg named Norbert [16]
Detention in the Forbidden Forest 🌲 [17]
A warning ⚠️ [18]
Trap Door [19]
A game of Chess [20]
Clypeuso 🛡 [21]
We're not going home, not really [22]
Epilogue
Act 2
Prologue [0]
Dobby the house-elf's warning [1]
The Great Escape [2]
Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page [3]
Jealous of your family [4]
This was a terrible idea [5]
It was a terrible idea [6]
A familiar face [7]
What if he hates me, Melody? [8]
Your mom is terrifying [9]
Cornish pixies, please don't pick on Neville! [10]
Mudblood [11]
Sleepover time! (Part 1) [12]
Sleepover time! (Part 2) [13]
Chamber of Secrets has been opened? [14]
About the Chamber of Secrets[15]
Polyjuice 🧪 [16]
Rogue Blugger and Elf 🏏 [17]
2023 Updates 😅 & GAME PLAN FOR THIS YEAR‼️

Flying Lessons [7]

490 13 9
Від RosieMarin3

[04.22.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

Hermione, Neville, and I walk together to our flying lessons class with Madame Hooch. Harry and Ron, were behind us. Throughout our classes, I've mainly stuck beside Hermione's side but I've also gotten very close to Neville.

A boy that she met on the train.

We bonded over the fact that I was into potions and he was very interested in herbology, which goes hand-in-hand with each other. He's very forgetful and clumsy but he's a nice friend to have.

Walking to the courtyard there was Madame Hooch in the middle with brooms on both sides of her. Immediately I start thinking about 'Hocus Pocus' then find a spot in between my cousin and best friend.

"Good afternoon, class."

"Good afternoon, Madame Hooch." The class eagerly greets the flying professor.

"Welcome to your first flying lesson," I stopped paying attention as I looked into your eyes. They looked cool almost reptile-like. "Well, what are you waiting for? Step up to your left side of your broomstick. Come on now, hurry up." We all look back at her after finishing our construction.

"Stick your right hand over the broom and say 'up'." Looking around the class I saw a Harry immediately pick up his broom. He shows me a proud smile as I give him a thumbs up.

"Up!" I say, and the broom flies into my hand on the third try. Looking up towards my cousin he pats me on my shoulder.

Turning forward I make eye contact with Malfoy. He looks at Harry annoyed but seeing me changes his expression, to one of the smugness. As his broom flies up still maintaining eye contact with me.

Malfoy gives me a wink, the same one from when we first met.

Interesting?

"Up!" I jump up as Hermione yells forcing me to break contact with Malfoy.

"Mione," She turns to me.

"Take a deep breath." Taking my advice she pauses for a moment and on her command, the broom goes up.

Hermione mouths 'Thank you'.

"Now once you've got hold of your broom I want you to mount it and grip tight. You don't want to be sliding at the end." We all mounted our brooms, "When I blow my whistle I want you to kick off the ground hard. Keep your broom steady, hover over for a moment, then lean forward slightly, and touch back down on my whistle. three, two, one!" The professor instructs as she blows her whistle.

Neville instantly begins to rise in the air, to the point where if he fell off he could get hurt.

"Neville!" The class roars.

"Mr. Longbottom." Madam Hooch yells. Maybe instead of yelling at Neville, she should be flying up on her broom to help him!

"Down! Down!" Neville cries out as a broom starts speeding off even higher and in crazy loops around the courtyard.

The whole class watches Neville as his broom begins to violently jerk forward and backward until he's hanging off. Falling from the sky he was luckily saved by his sweater getting caught on a stone gargoyle.

Thank god!-

We all run up to Neville but just before we made it his sweater ripped making him fall to the ground with a loud thud. Pushing everyone aside I immediately make my way to his side. Pushing his hair out his face I immediately begin searching for wounds on his body.

"Are you an angel? Am I in heaven? Did I die?" He asked me dazzled.

Giving him a slight giggle I say, "No, but—" Before I was able to finish Madam Hooch finally makes her way through the students to Neville and me.

"Everyone out of the way!" Kneeling to eye level I tell her what the damage was.

"He broke his wrist." Nodding she begins to pull Neville up.

"Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." Helping Madame hooch pick up Neville a quickly whisper in his ear.

"I'll go to visit you after classes." And with that, both leave to the hospital wing.

Malfoy snickers, who had been standing away during the whole situation grabs everyone's attention by holding something familiar to the Gryffindor's.

"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had squeezed this, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass." He laughs along with his goons.

My eyes suddenly go wide as I realize what he's holding.

It was Neville's Remembrall.

"Give it here, Malfoy," Henry says as he walks up to Draco angrily.

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." He hops onto his broom and flies around the group, then through us, "How 'bout up on the roof?" He shouts hovering high in the sky, "What's the matter, Potter? A bit beyond your reach?" Draco dares my cousin.

Harry grabs his broom I was about to fly after Malfoy before Hermione stops him.

"Harry, no! You heard what Madam Hooch said! Besides, you don't even know how to fly." Harry flies off.

"What an idiot." She says. Walking next to Hermione I give her a look.

"No-no!" She grabs my arm.

"Sorry Mione but if he gets himself into trouble then I'm the one that has to take him out of trouble." before she can even stop me I immediately jump onto my broom after Harry and Malfoy.

"Give it here, Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom!" Harry shouts.

"Is that so?" My face smirks arrogantly. Harry dashes at him, but Draco twirls around his broom in 360 degrees. I quickly zoom behind him trying to grab the Remembrall just as my fingers gently grazed it.

"Have it your way, then!" Malfoy throws the Remembrall into the air. Zooming after the ball I catch it before it hits a side of the tower. As I sit there and surprise I noticed Malfoy flying towards me, quickly turning to find Harry. I see him towards a taller tower and throw the Remembrall to him.

Good thing that does Dudley likes American football or I wouldn't have been able to make that throw.

Harry chases after it just is for giving me a look that said 'you didn't have to do it that far' I just shrug my shoulders.

Harry zooms after the ball, speeding towards a tower. Just as he is about to hit a window, from which McGonagall is working, he catches it and then heads back to the group with a pleased expression. I'll make my way down as well. All the other students cheer and run towards Harry then runs towards me.

"Good job, Harry!"

"Oh, that was wicked throw Melody."

"That was bloody brilliant!"

"Harry Potter and Melody Dursley!" McGonagall's stern voice cuts through the cheery air, "Follow me, please." She adds.

We're going to get expelled.

Harry and I sullenly follow her. I could still hear Draco and his goons of Slytherin laugh.

❥•—•—•❥

Still hot and sweaty from her earlier conflict with Malfoy, I follow Mrs. McGonagall down the corridor. Along with my cousin before stopping in front of the classroom

Entering the classroom of Professor Quirrell's classroom. Inside he was teaching something about the Defense Against the Dark Arts while holding an iguana.

I don't know with an iguana has anything to do with Defense Against the Dark Arts but there must be a reason right?"An iguana s-such as this is—" McGonagall approaches the class and turns to stop me and Harry,

"You wait here."

"—an essential ingredient"

The iguana is an ingredient?!

"Excuse me, Professor Quirrell. Could I borrow Wood for a moment?"

"Oh. Y-yes, of course." Quirrell replied.

A boy, I'm assuming who was Oliver Wood, gets up to leave and Quirrell continues with his lesson. "And the vampire b-bat..."

Bats an ingredient too! I'm never bringing Vlad near this classroom.

"Potter, Dursley, this is Oliver Wood. Wood, I have found you a Seeker and Chaser!" McGonagall exclaims excitedly.

Oh boy! What did we get ourselves into now?

♡♡♡

———————————
——————-
———-

-

I hope to those who are reading the story that you're enjoying it.

And don't forget to wash your hands.

___

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2K 51 20
Book 1: On the night, 31st October 1981, Voldemort came to my house because a prophecy. He murdered my parents and attempted to kill my brother Harry...
8.8K 385 20
Melody Riddle Book 1 Melody Riddle is the daughter of Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort but, from where her story begins in the United States, she doesn'...
121K 3.8K 36
Three days before Alannah Dursley's eleventh birthday, she receives a mysterious letter. Her father, Dudley Dursley knows exactly what this letter c...
21.9K 376 25
****BOOK 1 OF 7**** What if Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy each had a little sibling? A little sister to be precise. What if Sirius never went to Aska...