Uneducated Submission

By qcloudystars

"Laila, calm down", Zane said stepping forward. I turned to him, tears building up as I stared at him. "Calm... More

PART 1: Intoxicated Meetings
Sober Orgasms
Promiscuous Punishments
Possessive Confrontations
Remorseful Flashbacks
Complex Confessions
Unfortunate Mistakes
AUTHORS NOTE
Raging Waters
Risky Bindings
NOT AN UPDATE
Sticky Payback
Kinks & Lingerie
Love Lies
⚠️‼IMPORTANT‼⚠️
Violent Disputations
PART 2: Forgotten Memories
Clandestine Rendezvous
Anguished Reminiscing
Truth Prevails 1
Truth Prevails 2
Alluring Submission
Broken Kisses
Trivial Friendships
Pacifying Promises
Summer Loving
Pregaming Repercussions
Clubbing Complications 1
Clubbing Complications 2
Hospital Duties
Appalling Revelations
Sudden Realizations
Tense Departures
Airborne Love
PART 3: Haunting Warnings
New, Old Bonds
Betrayals & Misunderstandings
Unsteady Conflictions
Come To Light
Keep Holding On
Cheater's Prayer 1
Cheater's Prayer 2
Web Of Lies
Promises & Secrets
Veracity Triumphs
All For Love
Manic Euphoria
Seeing Red
Finale Au Revoir

Unforeseen Threesomes

748 10 0
By qcloudystars

** Laila's P.O.V**

That fucking bastard.

I swear I'm going to kill Zane the next time I see him.

It had been almost a week since the little incident and neither him nor the girls had spoken to me.

I wondered if Zane was right when he said they were just looking for some quick fun. I mean I wouldn't put it past them that's what they did best.

And after he had the audacity to fuck me like that. Not that I was complaining but still he tore one of my favourite panties.

Huffing, I closed down my laptop. My days, that consisted of me trying to catch up on my school worl and study for the upcoming finals, had been quite boring without those two girls who, now that I realized I knew little to nothing about.

The most I knew was that they were the schools top fuckgirls.

Does that even make sense .?

I wondered how Zane knew them but Zane knows everyone so I decided to just ignore it.

Shaking away my thoughts I decided to have some me time and turned on my tv, getting ready to continue binging Netflix, when there was a knock at my door.

I groaned. "That better not be you, Zane", I said as I got up to open the door. As much as I missed hanging with my best friend I still wanted to conk him on his head for his little stunt.

However, when I opened the door instead of seeing the pompous asshole I was met with Royalty's dazzling smile.

Okay. I was not expecting her. How'd she even know my room?

"Sorry to disappoint but I don't have a dick. Well not right now anyhow", she smirked.

I blushed. "Oh no. Um come in", I said moving aside so she could walk in.

I looked at her, she was a really pretty girl probably no taller than me about 5'5. She was cute yet sexy.

"Are you done eye raping me.?", she asked smiling.

I blushed even harder. Shit.

"Um, not to be rude but why are you here.?", I asked sitting on my bed.

She followed suit.

"Well for one I came to talk to you, get to know you, your personality seeing as I know your body way more than I know anything about you. And I also came to apologize for the other day", she said looking at me from under her long lashes.

I smiled. "Oh, it's nothing, no biggie. But what would you like to know", I said turning to face her.

She looked at me, something flashing in her eyes.

"Tell me about yourself", she said.

I smiled, telling her about my hometown and my life before college.

We ended up talking for hours and then somehow binging You on netflix.

We were laying on my bed, my head on her laps when she suddenly leaned down, kissing me.

At first I was shocked but I returned the kiss, straddling her, so we were in a more comfortable position.

She broke away the kiss," If Neveah ever caught me".

She shook her head.

What would Neveah do...

"Where is she by the way ", I asked kissing her cheeks, neck down to her breasts, leaving hickeys in my wake.

I had no idea where this sudden confidence came from but I decided to just go with it.

She moaned lightly," she's visiting family", she replied before flipping us over so she was atop. It was clear that Royalty was only a bottom with Neveah, I wonder if they were dating.

Is that why she's scared if Neveah caught her.?

Our lips danced together as her hands caressed every inch of my body, mine mirroring her actions.

I undid her bralette, throwing it to the side as my lips latched onto her perky breast.

She moaned, kissing my neck.

"Do you have any toys.?", she asked.

I nodded.
"I'll go get them", I said quickly going to the bathroom.

Oh how I've missed being bad.

** Royalty's P.O.V**

I quickly pulled off my shorts leaving me in my lace undies as Laila went for the toys.

Neveah had specifically warned me to stay away from Laila whilst she was gone but we both know I wouldn't.

I couldn't. Well I could but I was horny and she was an easy target.

Especially after learning that she was best friends with Zane.

Laila returned to the bedroom, in only her panties, her perky yet small tits slightly jiggling as she walked to me, a vibrating dildo in her hand along with a whip and some rope.

I quirked my brow at her. Kinky huh.

"So I'm guessing you wanna take the lead on this one", I said as she pushed me down on the bed pecking my lips.

She nodded, smirking before tying my wrists and feet to the bedpost so I was completely exposed to her.

"You're so sexy Royalty", she said.
The way she said my name sent shivers down my back. Laila wasnt the type of girl I'd ever go for. I liked my girls wild and Dominant and alot more curvier, whereas she was exactly the type of girl that attracted Neveah.

She always liked the quiet ones.

"But I think it's time I repay you for all those times you drove me insane", she whispered nipping on my ear.

She dragged the whip up my body, raising it and whipping me lightly on my breast.

I jerked, the sensation travelling straight to my core.

Okay. Maybe she was a bit of a dominant.

She continued her assualt right down my body, only stopping to kiss my now soaked pussy before whipping it again making me struggle against the ties.

"Laila", I moaned.

She smiled dropping the whip and straddling my body.

"Kiss me", I said arching slightly so our centers touched.

She complied kissing me, fondling my breast.

We were interrupted by a voice and I groaned.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Laila I'm seriously going to fucking kill you. Dont you learn.?", he asked.

I felt Laila sigh and move off of me.

I turned my head as I was still tied to her bed.

Great.

"C'mon Zane, dont be like that. Look at it this way you can fuck both of us. Wouldn't you like that", she asked caressing his dick, whilst biting on his ear as she tiptoed.

This girl knew how to get what she wanted.

He groaned glancing at me.

I merely smirked.

He lifted Laila onto the bed untying me.

I wasted no time pulling him onto the bed with us and pulling off his shirt running my hands down his chest, lightly dragging my nails.

I missed his body.

Laila started kissing him whilst I undid his pants,his dick jumping out.

I arched my back looking up at him and catching his gaze.

I smirked before sucking the tip into my mouth,massaging him with my tongue.

He was always one for being teased.

Laila came down sucking his shaft,while I sucked the tip making him moan and grip the sheets.

Laila came up and kissed me, his dick still between our mouths.

He groaned pulling me by my hair.

"Ride me, slut", he said as he pulled Laila up.

I slipped his length into me, feeling him deep.

I moaned bouncing up and down on him as Laila rode his face her lips attaching to my breast.

Our moans filled the room as Zane grabbed my hips slamming into me hard, making me scream out.

Laila and I switched and I creamed as Zane's tongue went to work on my pussy.

I captured Laila's lips in a kiss as she started squirting on him.

He flipped us over so I was laying down with laila ontop me in 69.

I started tongue fucking her as she licked my clit while Zane fucked me.
I felt her tongue massaging me whilst he fucked and I arched my back, cumming, to which I was rewarded with her squirting orgasm.

Our moans pushed Zane over the edge as he pulled out quickly pushing us to our knees, before jizzing in our mouths.

I smiled as I kissed Laila open mouthed, saliva and cum mixing together.

I saw Zane twitch as he plopped on the bed, his dick growing again.

Tonight was going to be hella fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 43.9K 68
He kisses the corner of my lips one final time before pulling away, forcing my eyes to fly wide in irritation as I see the wicked yet beautiful smirk...
14.6K 308 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
87.2K 3K 52
When was the right time to love? That's what everyone asked themselves. But what if you had it but then it slipped away from you? Would you chase...
790 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...