The Billionaire's Surrogate

Par Shanixbae22

Elly Sullivan never in a million years imagined she would be a surrogate. The thought of having your child an... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue pt. 1
Epilogue pt. 2
Epilogue pt. 3
Epilogue pt. 4
Final Author's Note!

Chapter 5

22.7K 829 21
Par Shanixbae22

    I heard whispering which caused me to stir from my slumber.

    "Shhh" one of the voices said.

   I tried to lift my head but someone held me flat to the bed.

   "Elly, dont move" I recognized Cammy's voice.

   I opened my eyes and tried to peer sideways, I was laying on my stomach, but this proved to be a difficult task.

    "Cammy, what's going on?" I asked, confused. I started to notice a weight in the dip of my back and hip.

   "Would you be quiet" I heard Cassie whisper, rather harshly I might add.

    I gave up the fight and just decided to lay still.

   I heard a squeak sound and felt the weight on my back shift a little.

   Holy shit!

   "Dont tell me that's what I think it is?!" I shrieked.

   "Fine I wont tell you, just lay still" Cassie said.

   "Get it off me!" I screamed. With this action I felt the little feet run up my back and rest at the base of my shoulders. Cammy screamed and let me go and just before I got the chance to jump off the bed, Cassie hit whatever it was with the baseball bat.

    It let out a horrifying sound. I screamed even louder than Cammy had before and rolled over, landing flat on the ground, all tangled in my covers.

    "That's what I'm talking about" Cassie shouted, laughing afterwards.

   I tried frantically to get myself loose. After a couple seconds I succeeded and looked to see Cassie holding her stomach while bent over from laughter.

   "What the hell was that?" I asked.

  "Come see for yourself" Cassie said.

  Cammy was long gone by this, leaving the bedroom door wide open in her wake.

    I peered over the edge of the bed and saw a grey rat, the size of a medium cat. It's front leg was bent in a weird way and it's hind legs were twitching.

   I felt bile rise up in my throat and ran to the bathroom to empty my stomach.

    Cammy was there, cleaning her face. I saw she had already done what I was about to do.

   After emptying my stomach I cleaned myself up and went back to my bedroom.

   Cassie had gotten rid of the rat and was now sitting in the couch, filing her nails.

    "I can't believe you guys are afraid of that little rat" she said nonchalantly.

     "Did you see the size of that thing?! Its almost the size of a rottweiler" Cammy exclaimed.

     Cassie and I laughed at her sister's exaggeration. She scowled at us before she sat beside us on the couch.

    "So, anyways. I came in to tell you that Alejandro invited us to brunch today. You too missy" she informed me and directed the last part to her sister.

    "Do I have to? I'm almost through with my book" she said.

   "Seriously, you're staying in for a book?" I raised an eyebrow at the sibling banter.

    "Something wrong with that?"

   Neither of us replied, obviously it was rhetorical.

   "So, how was lastnight?" Cammy asked.

   With that one question, the events of lastnight came rushing back. From being ridden in a limo, to meeting the most beautiful being I've ever seen, to finding out he's married.

    "I had a great time, Alejandro gave me a tour and then we spent the rest of the time dancing until he had gotten called away. It was amazing" she said, going on and on like a school girl.

     "You're awfully quiet" Cammy said, looking over at me.

   "Yea, tell us about Anthony" Cassie teased in a sing song voice.

    "He's married".

   That's all I said and we plummeted into a deadly silence. I felt choked up so I cleared my throat and went to get a bottle of water.

    "Coming to brunch still?" Cassie came up behind me and asked softly.

   "Ofcourse, it's not like Anthony and I were a thing or anything. Why would that stop me?" I asked rhetorically.

   "Ok good, well I'm gonna take a shower now. Cammy already went to pick out what she was wearing. We have 45 minutes until the ride is here" she informed me then left to the bathroom.

    I went to my room and checked my cellphone. It was now 10:15 a.m.

   I looked to the spot where the rat laid before and saw nothing there.

   I hate this place. I dreamt every night that my life would somehow take a turn of events, a turn for better. Oh how I prayed.

    I went over to my closet and peered inside. I looked over at the window and saw the clear blue skies and bright yellow sun, not a cloud in sight.

   It's mid May, so the weather was really nice.

   I proceeded to retrieve my baby blue summer dress that had a daisy pattern and my nude coloured sandals. I brushed my hair and braided it to the side.

   I put it up into a plastic shower cap before stripping myself and wrapping a towel around me.

   I entered the bathroom as Cassie was finishing up, so I brushed my teeth in the meantime.

   I did my bathroom routine before getting out and getting dressed while Cammy got her shower.

    39 minutes later and we were all ready and sat waiting.

   Cammy had on a pair of blue jeans and a dark red, sleeveless peplum blouse and a pair of black and white Vans. Her hair was in a ponytail and she braided the ends.

    Cassie had on a pair of white cotton shorts, a white spaghetti strap blouse and a thin baby pink camisole and a pair of white strappy sandals with her hair bone straight and falling atop her butt.

    Cassie's phone rang and she answered. I knew it would have to be Alejandro saying the ride is here so I started to gather my cell and purse, which still had the $50 bill from lastnight.

    We went into the elevator and went down the 3 floors like we did the night before but instead of a limousine, we were met with a smiling Alejandro leaning against a large black SUV.

  "Buenas dias chicas" he greeted us with a very bright smile. "Goodmorning" we all said in unison. It almost made me giggle.

    "Alejandro, this is my twin sister Cameron".

   "Nice to meet you" he said shaking hands with Cammy.

   "Likewise" she said with a polite smile.

    "We all set to go?" he asked us and we nodded before getting into the SUV. Cassie rode in the passenger seat while Cammy and I went around back.

   "He's hot" Cammy mouthed to me and I giggled and shushed her. She shrugged before muttering that she was only being honest.

    "So, is it just us?" Cassie asked.

   "No, I'm afraid not. We'll have a great time none the less" he said to her and smiled at us from the rearview mirror.

     About 30 minutes later, of driving with the only sound coming from the radio and the rear of the engine, we finally arrived.

     We pulled up to a large gate that had the sign 'Serenity Gardens'.

   Alejandro spoke to the guard before the gates opened up and we proceeded on our way.

   We drove down a long pavement before he parked next to another large SUV, this one being a dark blue.

   "Come with me ladies" he said as he shut off the engine and exited the vehicle.

   We walked across the lawn before a large table came into view under a gazebo. It was painted white and was built like a picnic table. To the left of it was a small building.

     Two people sat side by side. A man and a woman.

   I could recognize that posture and sense of authority from a mile away. His broad shoulders in his white button up shirt with the sleeves pushed up past his elbows and his hair messily styled.

     The woman however looked a bit older, with her black hair cut in a bob with bangs and her light green eyes. She was dressed rather smartly, from what I could see.

   She had on a dark blue button down blouse and what seemed to be a black pencil skirt, but I wasn't sure because she was sitting, finished with a pair of black flats.

    We approached the table and Alejandro went over to them. He greeted Anthony before he smiled at the woman and kissed her hand.

    "Please take a seat ladies. Elly you remember Anthont right" he said to me. I nodded and smiled at him, he smiled back but he looked at me with apprehension.

    "This is Cassandra and her twin sister Cameron" he introduced the other two.

   "Nice to meet you Cameron and nice to see you again Cassandra" Anthony said to them.

   "This is Ruth, my wife" he introduced the lady he was sitting with.

    My eyes widened but I quickly removed my shocked expression and smiled at her, the best I could.

    "Nice to meet you girls" she said politely, reaching across the table and shaking all our hands.

     Pleasures not mine.

                              ***

Hi everybody, thank you all for supporting me this far. Please comment , vote and fan.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments.

~A

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.7K 1.3K 25
Demi finds herself offering to be a surrogate for her best friend, Matthew and his new husband, Damien. Is this the best thing she's ever done, or wa...
12.5K 224 22
Is this possible that a little baby is growing inside of you and you can't get attached with her/him. That's what happened with me. I'm surrogate mot...
705K 45.5K 48
Being a surrogate mother, Xiao Zhan accepted the offer without hesitation. Keeping in mind that it is for his family that he's willing to sacrifice h...
11.7K 333 27
............ "Will you agree to be my surrogate?" I dropped my fork, its clatter echoing in the quiet restaurant, and looked at him, my eyes widenin...