Runaway Love (A Mindless Beha...

By JeniyaEdwards

Heartbroken, with a little girl on the way. Olivia runs away from her crew that used to love her She ran away... More

Run Away Love (A Mindless Sequel)
Chapter 1 - Life isn't always what you think.
Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.
Chapter 3 - Why can't I just let our so called "Love" Burn ?
Chapter 4 - Every happy life has an Heart Broken Ending.
Chapter 5 - What goes around comes around.
Chapter 6 - My Immortal Love for you.
Chapter 7 - Dancing is hot like Gasolina.
Chapter 8 - Searching For You.
Chapter 9 - The Good Girl has became a Tough Fighter.
Chapter 10 - Finally Found You..My Lover.
Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 12 - Real Bosses Talk & Hoes walk.
Chapter 13 - Impossible For Us.
Chapter 14 - The Battle Of Love.
Chapter 15 - Rolling Love around Like A Dice.
Chapter 16 - Dangerous Perez.
Chapter 17 - Dreams Fill Of Tears.
Chapter 18 - Calling The Storm Of Drama.
Chapter 19 - You think they'd know you. But they just met the real you.
Mini Chapter Of 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table.
Chapter 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table & So Do You.
Chapter 21 - Laugh At My Pain, Laugh At My Humor.
Chapter 22 - Seducing Daddy, Saves your Daughter.
Chapter 23 - Departed...From You.
Chapter 24 - Painful Hopes
Chapter 25 - Heartfilled Pain
Chapter 26 - Destiny Revoked (Part 1)
Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.
Chapter 28 - Corpse Of Love.
Chapter 29 - Take Care.
Chapter 31- No Bright Lights, No Pretty Smiles.
Chapter 32- I Miss You.
Chapter 33- Roman Dreams
Chapter 34- That girl who got her heart fooled.
Chapter 35 Ecstasy & Oxycodone (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 36- Initiation. (Part 2)
Chapter 37- A sweet, deathly ending.

Chapter 30 - Prom Night; Paris Love & Kisses

4.8K 112 38
By JeniyaEdwards

Chapter 30 - Prom Night; Paris Love & Kisses

( P.O.V. --- Ray's P.O.V. )

 ( In the Living room-at the house-with the boys; 7: 

All of us was finished with grooming and fixing ourselves up. I had gotton Money to redo my braids. I couldn't wait to see Livi. I haven't seen in her two hours. Mila walked up to me with her little I pad in her hand. She was watching Ice Age 3. I sat her on my lap and felt a glare. '

I see Princeton who glaring at me. I glared back and sat Mila on the couch. I walked over the Prod. He was brushing his hair

Ray: Afro boy is about to get cut if he don't stop looking at me like that

Prod: (looks at Prince and laughs) He's just jealous that Livi is hotter than the whore of his.

Ray: I don't know, nor' care. But he better watch his self. Livi told me that he tried to kiss her yesterday.

Prod: Are you serious!?! (Ray shushes him. Prod whispers) Isn't he like dating Violet?

Ray: Yes! Which makes me so damn mad! He makes me want to UGH!

Mila: Way? What's the watter?

Ray: Huh? (Looks down) Oh nothing baby. It's nothing... (sighs)

Mila: Oh, okay! (smiles) I love you Way.

Ray: (looks down at Mila) I love you too.

Roc: Guys! The Broz are here!

(No One's Pov)

Tool and Gennis walked on the bus. Mila smiled and waved at Tool then at Gennis. She walked off too sit back with Ray on the couch and watch her movie. Ray stares at Tool and wonders. Ray's thought: Did he ask Olivia to be his date like I did?

Tool: Hey guys!

Prod: Sup bro. Nice swag! (daps both Tool and Gennis)

Gennis: Thanks bro. You good too.

Prod: We'll you know, I gotta get nice for my girl. (Smirks)

Gennis: (Chuckles) You crazy bro. But true.

Roc: Do anyone know when those girls are coming?

Diggy: I got a message from Dede. She said that they were going to meet us at the 

Ray: -.- Now they wanna tell us! (Shakes head) Keisha! We leaving now!

Mila: Waiiiitttt! Diggy! 

Diggy: She's in the play room with Money.

Mila: (Smiles) Thank you! (runs to the play room)

The Boy got in the limo and went off to the dance.

(P.O.V. Livi's )

I stared at my new hair style. I got my hair dyed Jet Black with Neon  

blue and purple highlights in it. I had my nails done, it had Neon blue with purple dots all over them. My outfit was a Neon blue Pencil skirt, my purple V-neck tank top, and some black penciled, open toed heels.

I looked at the girls outfit. Bizza had her hair with Fire red highlights. Like her hair was brown but now it looked like a fire-brown. She wore a pink penciled skirt, her shirt was a black halter top, and she wore pink Marc Jacobs. Her nails was pink and orange with her ring finger being the one that was pink and black.

Dede had her hair the same just more curly. She had a side bang that she dyed the tips of Brown. Considering she was a natural jet black hair girl, she just wanted some sparkle to it. She wore a red mini dress that was armless and stopped about a few inches under her mid thigh. She had on some black Diamond heels.

Mel had her hair cut. It stopped at about below her shoulders now, and dyed all of it blonde. She looked way more feisty. She had on a Red pencil skirt, a black leather top, she showed her tattoo that was on her shoulder. She had some Red bottom heels on.

Somi had on a black mini dress. She wore her hair in a high curly ponytail that had brown and red highlights in it. She had on some Blue jordans. Her nails we're black and blue.  

She wore her nerdy glasses also.

Kiki wore some Black Jeans that showed her boxers, a blue Polo shirt, and some black jordans. Considering that she was now gay, she called herself a "Stud". And since she was gay, I had no problems with it.

(Dictionary: "Stud" there's two types studs. There are the earrings and piercing. However, the one that Livi is talking about is a lesbian stud. Which is like the male in the lesbian , the dominant, agressive, in control one. Not all are dominant, but there are a lot of them.)

Rave wore a brown cheetah dress that showed her curves. She had her bangs dyed pink. Which was weird yet cute. The rest of her hair was jet black. Her heels was Cheetah print Marc Jacobs. And her nails was neon colors.

We all were ready to go. I took a deep breath and stepped out the car. As we walked in the dance place, people started to stare at us.

Ray: DAMNNNNN! (walks to Livi) Wow. You look..... damn.

Livi: (laughs) Thanks. (smiles)

Ray: (wraps arm around waist) Can we go and dance?

Livi: Yes sir! (giggles)

I giggled as Me and Ray slow danced. Ray wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck and leaned to him. I laid my head on his shoulder.

Please Don't Judge me --- was playing. It made the scene even more better.  

I blushed as the song ended. I walked to the punch table, with Ray behind me. I felt his arms around

I blushed and fixed a cup of punch. Ray also got a drink. I look around the room and spot Tool walking to me.

The Weekend's song, Material Girl plays. Tool stares me in my eyes as he walks up to me. He grabs my hand and smiles shyly.

Tool: Will you dance with me?

I took a sip of my punch and looked at Ray. He was staring at the ground. I knew he was starting to get angry. I sighed.  

Livi: Give me a second, I'll meet you on the dance floor. (smiles)

Tool: (snaps fingers in a 'z' form.) Got Ya!

As Tool walked to the dance floor. I walked to Ray and pecked him on the lips. Ray's shoulders was tensed up. I hugged him which made him relax. Finally, I smile softly at Ray then went to the dance floor.

The Song then changed, instead of Material Girl play, it Neyo - The best thing I never knew I needed. Tool looks up from the floor, to me. He blushes and holds out his right hand while rubbing the back of his head with his left one. I smirked and raised I brow. I grabbed Tool's hand and sat it on my waist. Tool moved his left hand on the other side of my waist. I smiled and put my arms on his shoulders.

For the way you changed my plans.

For being the perfect distraction

For the way you took the idea I have

Of everything that I wanted to have and made me see there was something missing.

I looked up at tool. He smiled shyly at me. His big brown eyes stared in mines. I started blushing. Me and tool danced holding each other, slow dancing. Tool teared up when Neyo started saying,

Your the best thing I never knew I needed.

Livi: Tool, a-are you okay? You look like you about to.....

Tool: What made you chose him?

Livi: Tool...

Tool shook his head and let me go. As he walked past me, I notice a tear fall down his cheek. I bit my lip and follow tool. I find us outside on the Patio. I grab Tool's arm. He turns around, tears down his cheek. He starts wiping them.

Tool: I just wish I had more time.

Livi: What? Tool what the hell are you talking about?

Tool: I just wish me and you.....

Livi: TOOL! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?! 

Tool: I FUCKING LOVE YOU OLIVIA! (Livi stared at Tool and gasped) Yeah, those feelings increased. A LOT! I barely can't stop thinking about you. I love you so much. It hurts me that you'll never have the same feelings for me. I HATE THAT! (Livi teared up) I can't just be friends with you V. Your more than a friend, to my heart. And Its hard for me to fall in love with a girl. You're the girl that I would take to my mom's. The one I'd always be with when she needed me. The one that would be with you forever and ever. (tears up) O-Olivia, I-I don't think I want to be friends. (He leans to her face) I want to be so much more......

Livi: Tool..... (whispers) Please.....

His lips touched mines. I started crying. Tool started crying too. His tears went to my cheek. I pulled my arms slowly to his shoulders. Tool started to deepen the kiss. Here, both of us, crying, and kissing at the same time.

Then, I felt guilty. I pulled away and shook my head. I covered my mouth and backed up. I started crying harder. The door busted opened. I turned my head and found Ray with his fist clenched. He looked pissed.

Ray: (storms to Tool and shoves him) DIDN'T I TELL YOUR FUCKING ASS TO STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL? DO I HAVE TO POUND YOU IN YOUR FACE?

Tool: NIGGA YOU AIN'T SAYING NOTHING BUT BULL. OLIVIA LOVES ME TOO! YOU AIN'T THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS ROOM. YOU AIN'T GOT BALLS TO TAKE CARE OF LIVI LIKE I CAN.

Ray: OH REALLY! (steps in Tool face) BRING THEN NIGGA.

People started to form. Gennis and Prod ran to Tool and Ray and pulled them apart. But both of Tool and Ray pushed Prod and Gennis away and attacked each other.

I screamed and jumped in between them. My dress was ripped at the bottom, but I didn't care. I shoved both  

of them away from each other. I had both of my hands on both of 

Livi: PLEASE! JUST PLEASE STOP!

Everyone calmed down. Ray and Tool looked up at me. They're eyes were filled with pain, anger, and hope. I teared up and looked at both of them.

Livi: I love both of you......... (people gasps) But that doesn't mean that I cheated. Ray (looks at him) I love you. You helped me with a lot. Please, just calm down. (looks at Tool) And tool, you don't realize how my my heart longs for you. I had a crush on you for the longest. (looks at the ground) I- I don't know who to chose okay.

Ray: Olivia, your going to choose. There is no both. You have to pick one. You can't have us both baby.

I shook my head.  

Livi: You know I can't choose.

Diggy: You have to Livi. Or both of them will hate each other until you do. You have no choice. Livi, I know you hate it but you gotta.

I teared and pushed both of them. Both ray and Tool looked at me shocked.  

Livi: You guys just couldn't be happy. Huh? You just had to be all needy and crap. Everyone was right, Love is a bunch of bull. (tears run past her cheek) I HATE BOTH OF YOU! (runs out the building)

I cried as I walked down the night pavement. I hear car tires pull up behind me. I turn around and find Princeton running to me. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the car. I snatch my hand away.

Princeton: Olivia. We have no time for your bull shit.

Livi: Then go!

Princeton: I can't!

Livi: WHY!

Princeton: A'MILA IS IN THE HOSPITAL!

Then, my whole heart went crashing down.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:O

C

L

I

F

F

Y

Okay, I'm SOOOOO Sorry I took so long to upload you guys. However not half of it my fault, it yours too. Yall was the one that didn't wana comment.

But yall still reached the goal so THERES YOUR CHAPTER! :D

Lol, but The Next Chapter, I'll have it in Princeton's p.O.V. to explain what happened to Mila.  

But wait, What did happen?

Why is she in the hospital? What happened?

Was it a car crash? Was it a shot out? What was it?  

Or shall I say, *Who* was it. ;) Why did I have to leave yall hanging so much? xD the world shall never know.

Goal: 40 Votes and OVER 17 Comments. ;)

Fan My Back Up Account: ThatRebeliousGirl I'll read your story ONLY if you are a fan on my back up account (Do NOT post it on my message board. Only my back up account board)

I Love you guys! ---- Vote and leave DESCRIPTIVE comments PLEASE! >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 12.7K 65
(Hey all. I've merged them together, sorry for any inconvenience.) Grace Griffin Roman Parker They are nothing alike. To Need Her: Grace is a sociali...
59.2K 1.7K 32
"You can't imagine the things I'd do if I put my hands on you" He murmured huskily and I felt his hot breath feathering by my ear making my knees tr...
159K 3.9K 33
A young 16-year-old girl who struggles to not only take care of herself in this cruel world but also to look after an 11 years old girl and a 2years...
1K 99 27
It was suppose to be a wonderful date with her boyfriend of one year. But now it's a day Elizabeth wanted to end immediately. On the one year anniver...