๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฆ//๐—ฃ๐—๐—  ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜...

By VaVanovels

"....๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป?" ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... More

Chapter 1//๐ŸŒ…
Chapter 2//๐Ÿ‘ฅ
Chapter 3//๐Ÿ
Chapter 4// ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5//๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6//๐ŸŒ—
Chapter 7//๐Ÿ“
Chapter 8//๐ŸฅŠ (violence)
Chapter 9//๐Ÿค•
Chapter 10//๐Ÿถ
Chapter 11//๐Ÿ”
Chapter 12//๐Ÿฐ
Chapter 13//๐Ÿ†
Chapter 14//โค๏ธ (smut)
Chapter 15//๐ŸŒค
Chapter 16//๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17//๐Ÿ’‘
Chapter 18//๐Ÿฆด
Chapter 19//๐Ÿงก (smut)
Chapter 20//๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 21//๐Ÿ’ง
Chapter 22//๐Ÿ›
Chapter 23//๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป
Chapter 24//๐ŸฆŒ
Chapter 25//๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 26//๐Ÿฉธ
Chapter 27//๐ŸŽก
โ€ขVOTINGโ€ข
Chapter 28//๐Ÿ’› (smut)
Chapter 29// ๐Ÿ’ญ
Chapter 30//๐Ÿ‘“
Chapter 31//๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Chapter 32//๐Ÿ—ก
Chapter 33//๐Ÿ’” (violence)
Chapter 34//โš”๏ธ (violence)
โ€ขANNOUNCEMENTโ€ข
ERASED : Prologue

Final//(violence)

5.8K 260 78
By VaVanovels

*song*🔝

"GRANDPA!!!!"

Jimin screamed helplessly as the tugging of his chain mixed with his mourn. Tears drown his face again, flowing down like waterfall and dripped onto his hands which was trying to break the collar.

Riot's body laid numbly there as his chest bleed. His eyes dragged across the cave, inspecting the bloody scene. Mrs Rosevel laying dead near Jimin, Mr Rosevel fighting the beta and omega, Riley bruised badly from the swinging Ora did and his grandson. His only remaining family is to be left alone.

His tired eyes stayed on Jimin whom he wished to protect and cherish but failed. Feeling a rush of guilt that he didn't search for him at first and left him to survive in the scavenger forest caused the agonizing pain in his chest to numb.

He lifted his hand slightly as if he was trying to touch Jimin, as if he was fulfilling his dying wish to be beside his grandson. But he couldn't, he couldn't hold it, he couldn't be there for him, he couldn't make it.

But at last, he smiled, remembering the one who awaits him, the one who love him, his dear old mate. Riot let out a breathy chuckled before slowly closing his eyes and fell into an endless slumber.

"GRANDPA RIOT!!!"

Riley yanked Ora off her and ran to Riot. She picked up a riffle from the ground and shot all of the warriors from far where they couldn't reach her.

"Grandpa? Grandpa please, stay with me. Wake up! WAKE UP GRANDPA RIOT PLEASE!"

"RILEY LOOK OUT!"

*BANG BANG*

Riley's breath hitched. Another gunshot...no....
She didn't want to turn around, she knew very well from what she had seen within the last hours. Every gunshot meant death of someone she loves. She breathed heavily as she slowly turned around.

Tears was the only thing she could see. And through her blurry vision was a figure standing in front of her but blood was dripping from his fingers.

"P-Papa?"

She breathed out shakily. Between his legs, she saw Ora falling down with a gun in her hand. To the side laid the beta and omega that Mr Rosevel killed. No enemy survived.

Mr Rosevel glanced down to his beloved daughter before falling into her embrace. She couldn't utter a single word but stared into his eyes. Guilt filled her to the brim as she held him close to her chest. She knew he couldn't make it the second she saw the bleeding hole in his chest.

She hummed in his hair, mumbling I'm sorry for the thousandth times. She took a long walk down the memory lane, back when her parents took her to the park, back when they first sent her to kindergarten, back when her Mama baked with her, back when her Papa bought her a bike.

She rocked her father's body with her tears mixing with his blood. Her thumb caressing his cheeks ever so slightly and her lips met his forehead as she mourned silently.

Jimin backed up a little and his chain rustled. The scene in front of him brought nothing but a stabbing pain in his chest. He couldn't take it, he couldn't live with three people lying died because of his greed.

He didn't die in his father's hands nor did he died in Ora's. Was he that worthless to even die? The hell was the only place he wanted to live in with all the guilt and grief on his shoulders. Everyone had placed their life on the line for his mistake and that was the reason his hand reached for the gun Ora held.

If everyone died for him, he should be buried as well.
His trembling hands gripped tightly around the pistol as he raised it to his eye level. The tip facing his forehead and the cold metal touched his skin.
With no hesitation, he pulled the trigger.

*BANG*

Cold liquid dripped onto his hands. It sent shivers down his spine feeling the cold crimson liquid flowing down but nothing. No pain, no piercing aches, nothing. He frowned as he opened his eyes.

He looked at the gun in his gun which is now pointing the opposite of him. The blood flowed was from the figure in front of him. His hands holding the pistol was circled by a smaller hands.

His eyes dragged up to see a sight that he mentally couldn't grasp. Riley. She was smiling with tears.
They both looked down to the gun which was pressed to her chest and blood on Jimin's hands.

"I-I'm sorry....I'm sorry if I wasn't enough for you...I'm if you felt like you needed more than me...I understand why you walked to her....I'm sorry I made you walk away."

She weakly brought her hands up to cupped his cheeks. Her eyes sparkled under the sunlight with her tears blocking her vision. Maybe if she was stronger she could've protected them, maybe if she was tougher she could've strengthened them and maybe if she was better she could've give him the love he wanted. Maybe she wasn't enough.

"No Riley no...you are everything I wanted, you're everything I needed. It was me, it was my fault, why would you do this!"

He pulled her into his embrace. His breath quivered as he held her tightly. His mind went off and his hands lifted the gun again, this time he had his eyes wide opened while pressing the pistol to his temples.

*CLICK*

"What...."

He breathed out and eyed the gun in his hand. He pulled the trigger multiple times but nothing happened. He flinched when Riley breathy chuckled.

"That was the last bullet"

She pointed to her chest where the last bullet pierced through. Jimin threw the gun in frustration and snuggled her deeper into his embrace as he yelled into her soft hair.

"WHY RILEY WHY!!! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME!! I LOVE YOU RILEY I REALLY DO"

She laid in his embrace as she smiled softly. Her vision blurred and memories surfaced once again but this time, it was Jimin only. She breathed in his scent and filled her aching lungs with it. She listened closely to his thumping heart, to her it was melodic. The one she listened to before sleeping, the one she hears when she eye smiled, the one she hears whenever he says I love you.

She thought back to his confession on the Ferris wheel. "I love you, Riley Rosevel. With all my heart, mind and soul" She had an eye smile on, remembering how he vowed to be one with her.

She couldn't be anger at him for shooting her. A small part of her wanted it because the pain in her chest as she glanced at her dead parents was too agonizing to live with. And now, he's the death of her....literally.

Her eyelids felt heavy and her breathing slowed down. Her body relaxing deeper into his embrace and with one last smile, she laid motionless.

"Riley? RILEY BABY? PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T GO!"

Jimin held her tighter, almost breaking her fragile figure. The lump in his throat caused his breathing to hitched and quickened, trying to gasp in air. His body shook like crazy as his mind became disheveled. It was starting to get hard for him to breath as his heart ached insanely and the excruciating pain reached throughout his body.

"I-I can't....I can't"

He mumbled before everything went black.

——————————————————————————-
Okay I know some of yall are upset with me killing the characters but I just to show you how Jimin's greed kill others and let's not forget that psycho mate of him.

OKAY FOLKS , YOU'VE REACHED THE END OF RUMPUS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA its okay, read the next chapter for a special announcement:))

This have been a great journey and I am reallyyyy grateful for all your support❤️
Here are some shoutouts to those who supported me, I LOVE YOUUU💕

StrawberryWings7 -dreamytaehyung RahafHajyounes busanboys1613 Park_Shona1306

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 129 45
Lust; A very strong sexual desire. **You can enjoy this book without any knowledge of BTS** (This book is a complete work of fiction and comes from...
12.3K 597 89
(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to navigate that with her dark past and histor...
946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
1.2K 44 14
Book 2 of the Korean-American series Jimin and Yoongi have been happily mated for six months when Jimin finally meets with a gynecologist to switch f...