Tonight (MiChaeng) ✓

By CursedtheHormones

'Tonight, I found the happiness, Tonight, I found the reason to live again And, I know that from now on I mys... More

Hi!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (Last Chapter)
Vow
Thank you, my dear reader
NEW BOOK!

Special Chapter

5.5K 149 156
By CursedtheHormones

*A/n: Here it is, you asked for it, so bear with it😂*

Chaeyoung

"Look at those two..." I mumbled to myself as I'm leaning on a wall looking at the beautiful angels that I have. I saw both of them with their serious and competitive face, both so eager to beat the other. I laughed as I saw Lily's shocked face. She then sulked and pouts. I look at Mina and saw her hands up and danced victoriously. She didn't even let the little girl win. I shake my head and chuckled.

"One more?" Mina asked to Lily. The little girl pouts and stomps her little feet.

"Mom let me win!" She whined and that's when I burst out laughing. They've been playing for hours and every time I check on them, I always saw Lily's face about to cry. I walked to them and carry Lily to my lap. She hugged me and started to cry. I grinned and rub her back.

"Mom would let you win...right Mina?" I asked and glared at her. She pouts but nods. I kiss the girl's forehead and put her down. She reaches for the controller and then they play again. I move closer to Mina with a smile but she rolls her eyes. I sneak my hand on her waist and caressed it. Then I reach for a pillow to cover my hand that's on her.

"You really don't like to lose..." I whispered in her ear as I'm resting my chin on her shoulder, with Lily on my lap. She ignored me and when I look at her. She's looking at the screen bored and with a slightly hint of anger, slightly...I chuckled and then I heard Lily cheered. I did the same while the girl beside us is sulking. I heard her groaned and then leaned back with crossed arms. Lily then crawls to her and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you Mommy!!!" She yelled and hugs Mina. She's so adorable! I saw Mina slowly smiles and hug the girl back. I bite my lip as I'm so smiley looking at them. I really love both of them...I then saw Mina smirks. I raise my eyebrow as I'm confused as she suddenly did that. She pulled Lily and then smiles at me, but that smile made me scared.

"For Mommy not to be sulky and sad...Mama has to cook our dinner for tonight." She said to Lily and turns to me with a smirk. My mouth automatically hanged and my eyes went wide.

"But I already cook our breakfast and lunch earlier!? Me again!? Yah Mina!" I whined and face palmed. Then I leaned back with my cross arms. Copying what she did earlier.

"Please Mama..." I heard Lily pleaded. I sighed heavily and close my eyes. Why these two are unfair!? I want to spend time with them. I turn to them with a glare.

"Fine..." I said and sighed again, and then both of them kiss my cheeks. I smiled and pat Lily's head while I turn to Mina and playfully glare at her, while she's showing her gummy smile. I smiled and get up.

"I'll let both of you spend more time together since I had Lily the other day. But please Mina, let our baby win." I said and she playfully rolled her eyes. I chuckled and walk to the kitchen.

I started to cook while I constantly hear Lily's whines and sometimes shouting out of joy. I smile as I know that they're both having fun while I'm here suffering. I just shake my head and continue.

"I'll get back to you Mrs. Son..." I mumbled and smirk. I lick my lips and can't help but smile of what I thought.

"You look crazy doing that..." I suddenly heard Mina behind me. I jolted but smiles. I put down what I'm holding and turn to her. She's confused looking at me. I smirk and slide my hand on her waist, pulled her and peck her lips.

"You'll pay for what you've done to me Mrs. Son, for tiring me this whole day..." I whispered to her ear as I'm looking if Lily is behind her. Thank God she's not.

"I'll tire you out this night...up to when-" I didn't finish my sentence as I receive a punch on my stomach.

"Yah Son Chaeyoung!" She pulled back but I can see that she's blushing. I faked ached and held on my stomach. She rolled her eyes and then walk pass me. She gets some juice while I watch her with my smile.

"Finish that up or you'll sleep in the sofa." She said sternly. My eyes blinked a few times and my mouth hanged.

"Yah, I'm almost a maid here..." I said and pout. She just ignores me and even walked with her chin up. I was amused by the act; I put my hands on my waist and chuckled. Can't believe she's my wife...I shake my head and just checks the food.

~
"Lily has a ballet class tomorrow right?" I asked Mina and bite on the strawberry that I'm holding.

"Yes, and we'll take her there then do some grocery. We consumed it all last Christmas and New year's eve." She said while washing the dishes. Glad she didn't complained when I asked her to do that. I'm tired from all the work that I did this whole day.

"Alright..." I said and jump off from the countertop. I then walk pass her, I went to Lily's room to check if she's asleep. Glad she is, I walked to her and kiss her forehead. I then get out with a smirk on my lips. I went to the kitchen and saw Mina is almost done. I went behind her, just watching her back with a smile. She constantly turns her head to me with a frown. I just chuckles and didn't do anything.

4 years ago, we marry each other. Then we had our first love making that night. I was the happiest. I get to close my body to you. You are not hesitant anymore. You let me kiss you, touch you and do things that I know will show how much I love you. It was the best night I had, with you laying on my chest, both of us naked. I was running my fingertips on your body, while we're laughing remembering the things that happened before. Then constantly kiss your crown cause I just want to. Intertwining our hands then you play with it as I'm feeling and hearing our soft and calm breathing's. Pull the sheet up cause you're cold and also pull you close to me to heat you with my body. Then fall asleep in each other's arms.

Wake up the next day and told me you can barely move. I laughed hysterically that time that made you hit me with your both hands. I know you were shy that time, it was written on your face, but I can't help it, you're too cute. I just ordered our breakfast that time and eat on our bed, while you're still naked.

I remember being playful that morning. That led to us doing it again. It was the same feeling as last night. Everything feels euphoric and amazing. I'm not here for lust but the feeling of you trusting me with your body and using this method to show our love for each other. Hearing you moan my name knowing I'm the one who's doing it to you. Feeling you kiss me while gripping on my shoulders. It's truly the best feeling.

"You've been staring at me for a good minute now looking like that. Are you okay?" I heard her asked worries but then smiles.

"I love you..." I blurted out and then saw her smile grew more as well as the red tint on her cheeks.

"I love you too..." She said and peck my lips. I automatically smiles like what she did earlier but I swear I look like an idiot. She laughs and then caressed my waist.

"You're tired...let's go and sleep..." She said and I just nods like I'm hypnotized. I intertwined our hands and go to our room.

We both do some routine first then lay on our bed. She lay on my chest while I hug her waist with my left hand. I was just feeling her on me, silence engulfs us. Its late now so we should sleep.

"Chaeng..." I heard her called me. I hummed and rub her waist.

"I want a baby...my own baby..." My eyelids we're falling but then it went wide. I pulled her just to see her serious face. I gulped and blinked my eyes a few times.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nods. She turns her body to face me with her elbow supporting her.

"I've been thinking about it for months, contemplating and thinking of the possibilities and the risks and all. I even look it up..." I was just silently listening and watching her. She's not looking at my eyes, rather, fidgeting with the sheets.

"I love Lily, don't get me wrong...it's just...I want a kid on my own...we could call our own..." She said and finally looks at me. I know she's scared and I'm happy she's saying this to me.

"I want to have a hard time carrying her or him in my womb. Feel all the emotions and the happiness that you're carrying a child in you. I want to feel that, I want that Chaeng..." She said and I can see the sincerity in her eyes, the determination. I reach for her face and caress it then peck her lips.

"You're brave..." I said and smiles, she did the same and I know I made her at ease, I know she knows what I'll answer to that.

"We'll do it Mina...you'll carry our own child and call it our own...I'll do everything for you...for us..." I said and now she's the one who kiss me, it was a long peck and I even feel her smile between that, which made me too.

"Thank you so much!" She said as she pulls back and then hugs me like a kid. I just laughed and rub her back.

"You want it too right?" She asked me and I just nod. She gets back to her position earlier and stares at me, waiting for my answer.

"I want it too as much as you...I'm planning on asking you about that. I just don't want to pressure you..." I said and caress her waist.

"Just please don't give up on me when I'm craving, being moody, or when I want to argue out of nowhere, it's part of being pregnant." She said and I just nod.

"I know...don't worry." I said and give her my dimpled smile. She nods and then lay on my chest again.

"Mina..." I called her with a smile on my face. She hummed in response.

"Let's go make the baby now." I said holding back my laugh. I know she knows what I want. She abruptly turns her head to me and look at me with a frown. She saw me with my playful smile and automatically rolls her eyes.

"Son Chaeyoung, shut it." She said sternly.

"I think you forgot what I told you earlier..." I said and started to lift her shirt up from her side. I put my hand in and slide it to her stomach, then caress it. I then felt her hand grip it and then remove it. I chuckled and was about to get up when she stops me and hovered on top of me instead. I was shock but then smirks. I held her waist, down to her thighs.

"Stop it Son Chaeyoung." She said sternly again but I ignored it and squeeze her thighs.

"Swear to God Chaeng, we still need to wake up early to take Lily-" she couldn't finish her sentence when I run my hand on the lips between her thighs. I squeeze it with my fingers that made her moan. She then held my arm to stop me. I stayed silent then she forcefully removes it and then glares at me.

"You want it too Mina...Lily's asleep...don't worry..." I whispered and continue to caress her thigh. She didn't move nor say anything. I'm just doing it while staring at her with a smirk.

⚠️WARNING SMUT SCENE MINORS SKIP THIS!⚠️

"Contemplating...my angel...?" I asked and slide my hand on her center again and then slowly rub it. She moaned and turned her head back lightly. I do it again and I know she's holding back her moan. I did it again that made her held her head back and then she started to move her hips along with my hand.

She's breathlessly moaning now...she's so beautiful doing that...

I then felt her hold my shoulders tightly. She looks at me and then crashed her lips on me. I was caught off guard and couldn't kiss back. I then feel her bite my lip that made me open it. She started to take the lead so I let her. I groaned as she bite my lower lip again and then suck it.

I continue rubbing her center that made her moan between our kisses.

"Fuck...." She moaned as I feel her wetness against my hand. She stopped kissing me as she started to be a moaning mess. I smirk as I feel her shaky breath on my lips. I kiss her lips and started to nibble her lower lip. She then started to kiss me back, but getting distracted by my hand so all she can do is moan.

I move my other hand inside her shirt, caressing and squeezing her side. She then bites my lower lip and pulled it, she then moan sexily as I pressed my middle finger on her clit.

I smirk at the view of Myoui Mina with her close eyes, lips parted and being a moaning mess...

"Take it off my angel..." I whispered as I'm rubbing her up and down...slowly...feeling her wetness...

She opens her eyes and then sit on my stomach. I remove my hand and now I can feel it against my shirt. I rest my hand on her thighs and stroke it gently. She then look at me, intensely, I can see that she wants it. She slowly removes her shirt...and she's not wearing any underneath...I saw her two mounds...with its tits erected...shit...

She then started to grind on my stomach. She held on my side and started to moan again.

I watched her do it...fuck I really want her too.

She brushes her hair up and turned her head back. Now I can see her clearly...sweat dripping to her beautiful face...dry parted lips...her mounds bouncing as she's grinding...her tits erected asking to be sucked...fuck...

I held her face and pulled her in again for a kiss. I kiss her torridly that she did as well. I then cupped her right mound. She moaned between our kisses. I started to massage it, squeeze it and pinch her tits. I continue doing it while she's grinding. But I just don't want to touch it...I want to mark it...she's mine...

"Give it to me my angel..." I said and held both of her hands. I pull it to our headboard and she hold on it. I faced her mound with my open mouth. I lick my lips and then suck it. I started to nibble her tits that made her moan above me. I bite it and suck it afterwards. I lick it and nibbled it again, making sure it's wet. I mark it and give it little sucks to its sides.

My hands then moves on its own. I held her butt and knead it, parting it then squeeze it.

I heard her moaning, feel her body moving. I went to the other one and did the same. I mark and nibbled it...making sure it's also wet and marked.

I smirk as I saw its both red with my marks and wet from my kisses and sucks.

I held her hands and her waist. I switch our position cause I know she can't hold herself steady. She's breathing heavily while wiping her sweat off. I can feel her legs moving beneath me. I parted her legs and put my knees between her. She then automatically wrapped it around my waist.

"Ah...Chaeyoung...ah..." She moaned as I started to grind on her. I can also feel it in between my thighs...both of us...

I slowly lean; aiming to her soft neck...I started to give it light pecks while I'm slowly grinding on her. I lick the side of her neck and suck it. She held her head back to give me more access. I went to her pulse point and starts nibbling it, sucking it and leaving a mark. I went to her jaw line and did the same.

I then feel her hands on my side. She's lifting up my shirt. I stopped and she helps me remove it. I get back to her neck and push myself closer. I can feel both of our mounds now. I can feel the wetness of her tits against mine. I lick my lips against her neck and bite it. I went to the other side and also leave marks.

I move down to her collarbone, to the bridge of her breasts and down to her stomach.

I feel her legs moving; I held on her thighs and caress it up and down. I slide my hand to her waist line and slowly pull down her shorts with her underwear. I look up to her and saw her eyes close while gripping the sheets tightly.

"Look at me Mina..." I called her as I successfully remove it. She's biting her lips then opens her eyes to look at me. Her lips are swollen, her neck have hickeys as well as her collarbone. She's breathing heavily with her tits erected and wet. Her abs moving as she breathes...

"So hot...my angel..." I said and run my hands to her sides. Her breathing became shaky as she moves her head to the side.

I then slowly lean to her center, looking at her. I put up her leg to my shoulder, then the other one. I face her center, its wet...fuck...

"Look at me...my angel..." I said looking at her and breathe out to it. She looks at me and made an o shaped mouth. I smiled and then peck it.

"Oooh....." She breathes out and turns her head back. I massage her thighs that made her look at me again. I opened my mouth and slowly lean forward. I stick out my tongue and lick it up. I watched her back arched and moaned as what I did. I smirk and did it again. She did it again too and breathes heavily. I then started to suck it, kiss it, and eat it while I feel her hand gripping on my hair tightly. I heard her moaning with her legs being a mess.

I stick out my tongue and put it in. I started to thrust in slowly...

"Chaeyoung...ah..." I heard her moan my name. I move faster and now she's a moaning mess again, moving her head left and right, gripping tightly on my hair. I massage her thighs; she lifts up her hips and bends her knees. She parted it that gave me more access. I continue doing it as I'm hearing my name.

I then slowed down. I stopped and put light kisses on her thighs, still looking at her. I saw her questioning eyes on me. I just smirk and lean to her. I kiss her lips again as I parted her legs more.

I run my hand down to her center. I run my middle finger on her clit slowly, up and down...

She breathes out my name and it sounds really good to me with her eyes close. I remove some hair on her face as she's sweating.

"Should I do it Mina?" I whispered to her...asking for permission. I use my two fingers to open it and run down the middle one to feel her wetness.

"Yes...Chaeyoung...please..." She pleads breathlessly. I smiled and slowly put in my middle finger. Her mouth slowly parted as her head lean on me. She put her hands on my back and grips tightly, her nails digging on my back. I groaned and started to move fast.

Her moan is the only sound I can hear. Her beautiful sweaty face is all I can see. Her scratches on my back are all I can feel.

I put in another one that made her grip tightly on me. I then bend my fingers to hit her g spot.

Her moan became louder every thrust that I do.

I continue doing it until her body shakes.

She releases it with a loud trembling moan...

Her hands let loose from the tight grip as well as her legs from the orgasm. I slowly pump in, releasing it all.

"You're so good..." She said breathlessly that made me smile. I just peck her lips and then put out my fingers. I kiss her again but now in slow and passionate one, making sure she feels my love for her. I pulled back and saw her still panting with her eyes close, but then she smiles.

"I love you..." I said with a smile.

"I love you too..." She said back and opens her eyes. Her smile is so beautiful, she then peck my lips. I lay down to her side. I pulled up the sheets to cover us. I opened my left arm and then she hugs me and rests her head on my shoulder. I hug her waist and pulled her closer.

"I can still feel-" I couldn't finish my sentence when I felt her hand underneath the sheets on my stomach going down. I held on it and intertwined our hands.

"You're tired, and we still need to wake up early to take Lily on her ballet class." I said and put out our hands to kiss it. She looks at me with a pout.

"But...how about-"

"Tomorrow after we take Lily on her class, we'll have fun for hours." I said with a smirk and wiggle my eyebrows. She blushed that made me laughed. She probably remembers the last time we did it for hours.

We then stayed silent feeling each other's breathing.

"Now that I think about it, we'll not gonna do it anymore once I'm pregnant...that's good...no more playful Chaengie." I heard her suddenly said.

"You think that will stop me? No." I said sternly and laughed. She hit me and even though I can't see it, I know she just rolled her eyes.

"I know my limits Mina...I'll take care the three of you..." I said and kiss her crown.

"I know...and I'll take care of you three too..." She said and hug me tight.

"Okay we need to sleep now." I said and rub her side.

"Goodnight my angel..." I said and kiss her crown again.

"Goodnight baby cub..." She said and then I drifted off to sleep.

~
"Mommy! Mama! Wake up!" I abruptly opened my eyes as I felt someone shaking my side. I look widely at Lily and then turn my vision to us. Thank God we don't look like we're naked. The sheets are up, up to my neck and Mina is covered.

I look for our clothes and remembered I throw it at the other side; thank God...I look at Mina and saw her sleeping soundly. I slowly wake her up, I'm doomed, I forgot to lock the door, fuck!

"Lily...baby...go outside...we'll just do something okay?" I said to Lily but she just scratches her head. I then feel Mina waking up.

"Mommy! Your neck!" I heard Lily yelled, fuck! I turn to Mina and she's looking at us with wide eyes. She pulled the sheets up and then smiles awkwardly. 'ouch!' I feel her pinch my thigh.

"I think there are a lot of mosquitoes here baby...maybe they bit me..." She paused and looks at me with a glare.

"...last night...that's why I had this...don't worry, Mommy will be fine..." She said and tried to smile.

"Okay...well, I just wake both of you up cause I'm excited for my class! I'll wait for you both in my room..." She said and smiled cheekily. We both nod and then she started to walk off.

"Lily..." I heard Mina called her.

"Lock the door after you leave..." She said with a smile...but I know what's hidden in that smile.

"I need to kill some mosquitoes..." She added and turned to me with a glare. I gulped but smiles to Lily.

"Okay Mommy...it was not locked earlier that's why I just came in..." She said scratch her head again.

"Okay, but don't do it again baby okay? Always knock before going in." Mina said sternly and the little girl nods.

"Yes Mommy, I'm sorry..." Lily apologizes and pouts.

"Okay, go on, we'll have our breakfast just give us a minute." Mina said and the girl nods and leaves. I look at the clock and saw its 5:00 am.

"That kid wakes up 5 in the morning!? Jesu-" I couldn't finish my sentence and started to winced as I felt Mina pinching my ear and even twists it.

"Why you didn't lock the door last night!?" Mina yelled at me. Is it really a good thing that this room is sound proof? I can't scream for help!

"I thought I did! I'm sorry!" I yelled back and winced again.

"Swear Son Chaeyoung!" She then stopped, I rubs my ear as it stings. I pout and then I felt her hit my arm.

"And how will I hide these hickeys!?" She asked and feels it in her neck.

"You put a lot..." I heard her mumbled.

"Concealer?" I said with a doubt and shrugged my shoulders. She was about to hit me again but just give up. She rolls her eyes and get up.

"Sexy..." I mumbled as she removes the sheets that's covering her body. I was smiling like a perv when I felt my shirt being thrown at me. I pout and just wear it.

"No good morning kiss?" I asked but she ignores me. I started to laughed as I see how visible the hickeys are.

"Argh! Son Chaeyoung!" I burst out laughing as she walks to her desk where her make ups are.

Good life...I'm contented with this...and we're even gonna have another one next year. I'm really the happiest person to have them...

"I wuv you Minari!" I yelled and even give her a flying kiss. She rolled her eyes through the mirror and stomp her feet looking at the hickeys.

"I hate you!" She yelled that made me even more laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Hi guys!

Thank you for the 61,000+ reads and 2,790+ votes. It really made me happy🤧

If you didn't like the smut part, its fine, I don't mind😅 I really tried my best and I really want write it. I just hope I'll get better in the future😅

I hope you kind of enjoyed it and hope you'll stay tuned to my next story (but I still don't have in mind though, probably in summer or idk😂)

Thank you for the support!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.6K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
269K 7.8K 42
[MAGICUS ACADEMY BOOK 2]
14.6K 426 12
"I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you." Date Started: March 25, 2019 Date Completed: ⚠️ This is a work of fiction and the plot is not to b...