Red Dress (On going)

By authorovert

Park Sooyoung is a 20 year old senior High School student in Seoul International High School. She was origina... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty

670 40 24
By authorovert

"ABSCHULLS"

(GRADUATION)

———

"Sooyoung are you ready?"Alice called out from outside my bedroom as a quickly grabbed my jacket.

"Yes I'm coming."I stated while running out. I saw her and Chaeyoung waiting for me by the entrance door.

"Hurry up Auntie, they're here."Chaeyoung exclaimed as she ran towards the car where everyone was waiting.

"Faster Sooyoung or we'll be late!"Sana yelled while gesturing her to hurry up. I rolled my eyes as I saw all of them, there were 3 cars parked outside our house. This guys are so annoying, good thing I won't be seeing them too much during college.

"Shut up Sana!"was all I could respond as I hopped in to their van. Alice and Chaeyoung came in with me. Then off to our graduation ceremony we go.

The whole event was so boring and I was literally dozing off on my chair while Sana and Lisa kept on talking about the party they were throwing tomorrow. The ceremony took about 3 hours before it finally ended, I'm starving jeeez.

I heard a lot of congratulation from everyone around me, I also saw other students bawling their eyes out as they sob while hugging their friends goodbye since they won't be seeing each other in the next few months and all that crap. I could even see Sana and Lisa hugging each other while continuously promising to see each other every day during summer break, they gestured to hug me but I quickly shoved them off since I don't like dramas and I'm not crying a tear in front of anyone. Meanwhile I saw the three idiots hurling up with the soccer team as they sang a stupid song of farewell, to be honest I really want to go home and eat some pizza coz I'm tired and I'm hungry I can literally eat anything right now.

Lisa's Dad called for us for a group picture, the first shot was the three of us, then joined by the three idiots, then a picture with each of our families. Lisa was with her Dad and brother Bambam, Sana together with both her parents and Momo, Jackson and his parents as well it was my first time knowing that he was an only child, followed by Mark who was with his Mom and grandparents, my family was next. Since I no longer have a stable family figure, my photo was consist of Alice and Chaeyoung but I'm not complaining they are more than enough than longing for a picture of my parents who no longer wants me in their lives.

So much for that, after my family picture it was the weirdo's family next. Surprisingly his Father showed up which is my first time meeting and I can't deny the fact that his family are all good looking, tss does that guy have any other flaws aside from being stupid and an idiot? Our eyes met for a second then I quickly turned around by to my dismay this guy would always ruin my day.

"Buttercup! Let's have a picture together!"he yelled like it's not a big deal. Everyone around us started teasing but I only replied my usual response.

"I'd rather die that have a picture with an idiot like you."I said as I was aiming to tug Chaeyoung's hand to leave but to my surprise someone suddenly pulled me by the waist.

"Oh come one just one shot! Hurry up noona before she punch me!"Sungjae stated, and I could see his sister aiming the camera towards us and I no longer cared wether what happens, I quickly punch him on the stomach enough to let me go and then pushed him off me.

"Hahaha! Serves you right dude. You know how much she hates after what happened before."Jackson spoke which I quickly glared at him. He's acting like he wasn't part of that scheme he pulled off before.

"Nah it's okay, you know how the saying goes the more you hate the more you love."Sungjae blurted our his flirty words but I just ignored him since I don't have time to argue with nonsense.

And before I murder Sungjae, everyone decided to call it a day since they all had their own plans after this. Lisa was having dinner together with both her parents since their mom would be arriving in the evening, Sana on the other hand would be having dinner at Momo's place. The triplets decided to have their own party at Jackson's house together with their family, they invited us but we decline since we didn't want to intrude and besides I already planned to treat Alice and Chaeyoung in a nearby restaurant, I also invited Seulgi and Joohyun-unnie as well since they are also like family to us.

Then we all part ways and made sure that we were reminded about the party tomorrow at Lisa's place. I wasn't going to attend since it would be a pool party and most of the guests invited were from our class and I don't blend in much with everyone so it was something I never plan to do, but I had no choice since Lisa's father was the one who forced me too. Ugh! Maybe I'll attend but I'll leave after a weirdo starts talking to me, and that implies to Yook Sungjae.

———

"So what's your plan now Sooyoung?"Joohyun asked as the five of them were eating dinner.

Sooyoung shrugged before responding.

"My plan isn't absolute yet, but I'm planning to do some part time job starting tomorrow to earn enough money for college since my savings isn't enough for the next semester. I already talked with my Dad about it and told him I didn't need money from him, his wife agreed so I need to push through with my plan."Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Hmm? How about taking a scholarship exam? What course are you going to take up anyway?"Seulgi asked.

"I planned to take the exam but I'm not confident if I can pass or not, I'm an average student and my knowledge isn't that of the smart side so I'll try to earn as much as possible so that I can be ready in case I don't get the scholarship. And regarding with the course I'll be taking up is Music since that was the course my sister was going to take when she was alive, I'll be fulfilling it for her."Sooyoung shared making the three elder ladies to smile at each other. Despite Sooyoung being all bitchy and a really hot headed it was really nice when she starts acting like her usual self once in a while though there's a limit to her since she already adapt the other personality and made it her own.

"That's nice to hear, what school are you planning to attend? I heard the the three boys would be attending the same university, are you going to Seoul National University too?"Alice asked.

"I don know yet and I don't think they offer the course I'm planning to take, it can be a possibility but the main reason why I'm hesitating is the fact that those three are there. We may be attending different courses but there will be a high chance that they'll bother me even during college , and I don't want that to happen."Sooyoung said making the three to chuckle at her bluntness.

Alice decided to change the topic.

"So what time would the party Lisa's throwing?"She asked.

"Noon, but I'll be there about 3pm since I don't want to see them that much."Sooyoung respond.

"Party? I wanna go."Chaeyoung spoke upon hearing about a party.

Sooyoung giggled and pinch her cheek.

"As much as I want to bring you, but the place would swarmed with teenagers and I'm pretty sure the pool would be packed as well. Let's go to the beach next time okay?"Sooyoung states making the child nod in agreement.

"Okay."the little girl said while eating her dessert.

"Speaking of part time job? Have you already got somewhere to work?"Joohyun asked.

"Yeah, though I'm still interested in getting another one which is on my day off from the convenient store and I'll be working there during summer the pay isn't much but it can help and the work isn't tiresome at all and when I start attending any university then I'll try to apply for a linguistic tutor job for other students."Sooyoung shared.

"Convenient store? Which one? And the linguistic job sounds nice too. And you can earn more from it too."Seulgi asked.

"It's the one by the train station and yeah Sana was the one who suggested the job since she knew someone who might be interested to learn new language aside from English."She answered.

"That's great, so what time would your shift be when you start working?"Alice asked concerned since there's a possibility that she might be scheduled at night and it would be really risky.

"It's not fixed yet, but for now I'll be working from 8am-4pm. We don't have lunch breaks but we are allowed to eat whenever the store isn't packed much and when school starts,my shift would be adjusted depending on my class schedule."She continued to explain as the elder girls would only nod in understanding.

"Are you sure you can handle that? Like studying and working? Wouldn't you be overexerting yourself?"Joohyun asked concerned.

"Nah, it's okay unnie. Besides I decided this so I'll make sure to get used to it."Sooyoung exclaimed making the other unnies to just nod in understanding.

They all ate in silence before going home.

*The Next Day*

Almost everyone of their class attended Lisa's party, Sana and Sooyoung stayed in the living room while waiting for Momo and the others while the triplets had already started playing around the pool with their classmates.

"Aren't you going to get changed into your swimsuit?"Sana asked.

"I'm not going to join them in the pool anyway and I'd rather die than socialize with those fakers."Sooyoung exclaimed as she saw some of the girls who previously bullied Lisa.

"Jeez, loosen up a bit. It's already over and Lisa forgave them."Sana pointed out.

"Well I haven't so there's a difference. And why the hell are you hanging around with me? Aren't you going to join the three idiots? They've been calling you since we arrived and I'm pretty sure you're dying to wear your two piece by now."Sooyoung said.

"On the contrary I'm already wearing my swimsuit it's under my clothes. I'm just waiting for someone to join me, Lisa is busy managing her party. She's even walking around with her cute black and pink swimsuit."Sana pointed out as they stare at Lisa seriously grilling some barbecue as Mark was assisting her.

"Then join them if you want. And what color are your swimming attire?"Sooyoung asked. Then Sana grin and winked at her.

"Red for seduction."She responded which Sooyoung just rolled her eyes.

"Seduction? And who on earth are you going to seduce in this wide range of people when the person you like is in Japan?"Sooyoung said which quickly made Sana flustered upon the mention of her special someone.

"Yah! Don't bring up that topic, someone might hear you."She scolded which Sooyoung just ignored.

"Come to think of it, you never mentioned that guys name. Who's that unlucky bastard?"Sooyoung asked.

"Yuta. Nakamoto Yuta is his name."Sana answered which made Sooyoung raise her eyebrow.

"Nakamoto Yuta? Why do I find it really familiar? Like I've heard that name from somewhere?"Sooyoung asked herself.

"Eh? How would you know him when you two never met before?"Sana asked surprised.

"Jeez hold your horses, I said it sounded familiar I never said I know him. You're too conscious."Sooyoung said, their little chitchat was interrupted when Momo and her boyfriend Heechul had arrived.

"Hey girls, sorry to make you wait. I had to wait for him."Momo apologized. Sana just smiled to the gentleman standing besides her cousin since she already met him before even though he was 10 years older that they are. Sooyoung on the other hand just stared at him from head to toe.

"Who's this old man?"She asked without filtering her words alarming Sana.

"Yah! Don't insult someone you don't even know."Sana scolded her.

"What? He is obviously older than us. So who's this? Is he your boyfriend or something?"she asked again which made Momo nod in agreement.

"Yeah. This is my boyfriend Kim Heechul, he's the guy I told you about the one who helped us clear those articles about us from before."Momo said making Sooyoung look up at the guy.

"Oh your the rich guy who helped us. Thanks again for that, I'm Sooyoung."she introduced herself.

It was a good thing that Momo already oriented her boyfriend that Sooyoung had a really interesting way of speaking and her harsh and bluntness is her asset so he wasn't affected when she called him an old man.

"The pleasure is mine. My name is Heechul, you can call me whatever you want."He stated.

"Well I call him oppa since he's older."Sana points out.

"Then I'll call you ajusshi."Sooyoung states which made Sana gasp.

"Yah! That's too much! Apologize you evil woman."Sana scolded her but it only made Heechul and Momo to chuckle.

"Nah it's fine Sana, I already expected her to call me something more harsher but ajusshi is fine. I am older so it's fine. In return I'll call her aegi ."Heechul said with a grin.

Sooyoung grinned back.

Seems like Heechul and Sooyoung would be getting along just fine.

———

Half of the class had already left the place and went home, only Lisa and her friends remained together with some of her brothers teammates. The whole soccer team are here as well since they congratulate the triplets for actually graduating.

"So what are we going to do now?"Sungjae asked as everyone were having pizza beside the pool.

"Let's play a game!"Jackson suggested earning a lot of agreement from everyone besides Sooyoung who was laying on one of the chairs.

"What's the game?"Mark asked. Then a lot of murmurs started circulating before Sana stood up and yelled her suggestion.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!!"she exclaimed as everyone yelled in agreement making Sooyoung roll her eyes.

This people are too childish, I can't even believe they are actually going to be university students in a few months. Hope I won't bumped into them in the future or I'll be witnessing their idiotic behaviors again.

She thought as she felt Momo tugged her hand and pulled him towards everyone.

"Don't be such a killjoy Sooyoung, you should join in with everyone."Momo stated making her growl in response.

"I don't want to play with such a childish game."She comments making Sana gasp.

"Childish?! Truth or Dare is a game for grown ups! Stop complaining and just join us, don't tell me you're a chicken with comes to this games? Or do you have secrets you can't actually say? Hmm."Sana started provoking her but the latter would only ignore her and say in between Momo and Yuju, in front of her sat Sungjae who was utterly embarrassed to see her.

It's been a while since they actually talked together, after the graduation ball and all they seldom get to talk or argue at all since he's been really busy in terms of the school he'll be attending. While Sooyoung was also busy with regards finding a part time job.

"Okay I'll go first! The first person I'm going to ask is Mark!"Sana announced which made the lad o jolt from his seat.

"Me? Why me?"He asked confused.

"Just because.. so what's it going to be? Truth or Dare?"she asked and as stupid as he can be he chose Dare.

"Dare."He proudly said.

"Good. Then I dare you to kiss someone other than Lisa."Sana said with her evil grin making everyone gasp. Lisa on the other hand could only stare in horror as everyone started to whisper at each other.

"Hey! Why do you have to make him do that? Lisa's right here."Momo scolded her.

"What? It's just a game. And besides I'm proving that this is not a childish game but a pure adult stuff, any kiss will do though I didn't mean he should kiss someone on the lips and all. Don't you all get all worked up."Sana defended herself. And to cut off the sudden awkwardness Sungjae stood up from his seat and walked towards Mark with those teasing look.

"Looks like it's our time to shine my beloved Mark Tuan, I guess we no longer need to hide our love."Sungjae started to say which made the others to gasp but Sooyoung could only roll her eyes. She knew this was one of their idiotic skits. Jackson and Mark quickly caught up with the idea and played along.

"Omo! But I thought our love triangle was supposed to be our own thing? Do we really need to confess to everyone and using a kiss?"Mark acted like he was embarrassed and Jackson tapped his shoulder.

"It's okay my love, if it's just for a dare then Sungjae can be enough. I'm sorry we couldn't hide our relationship with everyone and to think Lisa needed to know it like this."Jackson acted his part which made everyone started laughing, Lisa on the other hand could only cover her ears from all the stupidity his boyfriend and friends are doing. While Sana wasn't enjoying what her evil plan was going.

"Jeeez, why did I forget that this three are idiots and there faces are the only thing that makes them seem normal?"Sana asked herself which Momo could only held her hand.

"Well like you said it's a dare and it's up to them how they'll handle it."Momo said as everyone then started yelling when Mark started to held Sungjae's face and pushed his face near him.

"Gosh! This is going to make me sick!"Sooyoung comments as she closed her eyes hoping that the stupid trio would quickly finish it.

"Looks like Buttercup doesn't approve of this, as much as I love you my love."Sungjae stated while touching Mark's face. "But my heart has already found it's soulmate, since you already have Lisa in your life then let's end our relationship with a kiss on the cheek."Sungjae added making everyone burst out laughing.

"Yes yes! Let's all end this relationship for I too am I love with someone else. Good bye my beloved gentlemen."Jackson then joined in while covering his face acting like he was crying making everyone laugh even more.

"Just kiss already and stop talking! You guys are making me angry!"Sooyoung shouted which the three quickly held each other.

"Time is running out, my buttercup is waiting for me. So please my dear Mark Tuan. Kiss me and let's say our goodbye."Sungjae kept on acting as everyone couldn't take anymore laughters from them since they were all hilarious.

Before Sooyoung could start punching them, Mark quickly kissed Sungjae on the cheek as the three of them started sobbing and saying "Farewell Bromance!"

After the little skit of the triplets their Truth or Dare game commends, Sana picked Dare and Mark made her stuff 10 pieces of marshmallow in her mouth and say "I love you triplets." And post it on Instagram. It was pure terror, then Lisa picked truth to save herself from any humiliating dares but Sana was so cruel and made her confess to Mark that she already liked him way back in middle school, Lisa was flustered the whole time good thing her boyfriend made sure that it was fine and it made Lisa less embarrassed. Jackson on the other hand choose dare and they made him drink a bottle of wine non stop which the latter became drunk and is now floating in the swimming pool while singing "let it go." Sungjae on the other hand chose Dare as well since Sooyoung was in charge on what to make him do, she told him to shut up and it was hilarious since Sungjae's face was red from enduring his mouth from talking. And when it was Sooyoung's turn she decided for Truth since she didn't want to do any dares they were planning. Momo was in charge with the question so she asked something simple but it was more intriguing than any other dare.

"Who is your first kiss?"Momo asked and everyone froze. Sooyoung on the other hand could only sigh and clicked her tongue.

"Yook Sungjae."

———to be continued.

I know it's been sooooo long. But here's an update I hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.3K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 57.9K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...