Chapter Two

"HOODIE-MÄDCHEN"

(HOODIE GIRL)

———

"Ich bin kein Nerd, ihr drei Idioten."Sooyoung had finally snapped as she punched the three of them on the face as they all fell off the floor and ending her move with her German words.

"Nante Kotoda !" (Oh my gosh!) Sana exclaimed after witnessing the boys fall off to the floor as Lisa could only cover her mouth out of shock.

"Looks like I couldn't get myself out of trouble even just for a day huh? And I'm blaming it all on this three, I've reached my limit the moment they entered this place."Sooyoung exclaimed while wiping a few sweat on her forehead. Sungjae was the one who recovered fast, the three of them were about to stand up when they suddenly heard a whistle.

"All the six of you! Detention after class."Their PE teacher exclaimed.

"Eh?! Why are we dragged into this mess?"Sana asked shocked.

"Omo! This is going to stain my clean school record and to think I didn't even do anything."Lisa panicked.

"Well that's the reason you guys are involved since you didn't do anything at all."Sooyoung pointed out earning her a slight slap on the arm by her two best friends.

They all changed into their uniform.

After their classes they all headed straight to their detention room and the Teacher who would be watching over them was none other than Bae Joo Hyun.

"Oh great, another set of scolding from Alice."Sooyoung stated upon seeing their teacher.

"Detention in your first Day Ms. Park? And you brought your friends with you? Now that's a first, what did you do this time?"her Art teacher asked.

"The usual, some idiots snapped me to my limits so I settled it with a punch, happy?"Sooyoung sarcastically answered as she slumped on her seat which was still the farthest from all the chair, it only took about 30 minutes before Joohyun decided to leave them and head to her office.

"I'm locking all of you inside to prevent unnecessary movement from you."Joohyun was directly saying it to Sooyoung. "I'll be back in 30 minutes, and do prevent yourselves from getting into each other's throats."she added as she left. She wasn't kidding when she said she would be locking them inside.

Sooyoung was used to Detention so she just snuggled into her seat pulling her hood up and slept. Meanwhile Lisa and Sana were seated next to the triplets as the three of them sat in the middle part of the room waiting for them to get released.

"Okasan wa watashi o korosu tsumoridesu." (Mom is going to kill me.) Sana suddenly spoked making Lisa glanced at her which also woken Sooyoung up.

"Indayo, Kanojo ni subete o tsutaemasu." (It's okay, I'll tell her everything.) Sooyoung replied making the three boys looked interested with the three girls.

"So they are Japanese?"Mark asked Jackson.

"Seems like it, I only understand Indayo which meant It's okay."Jackson tried to explain.

"That's cool, I wished I was Bilingual."Mark exclaimed.

"But you are Trilingual you idiot."Sungjae told him.

"Yah you don't need to say I'm an idiot."Mark argued.

"Karera wa watashitachi o rikai suru koto ga dekimasu." (They can understand us) Sana again spoke alarming Sooyoung and Lisa.