Chapter Nineteen

"ABSCHULLSBALL"

(GRADUATION BALL)

———

"GO AWAY! I'M NOT GOING TO THAT STUPID BALL AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT FREAKING MORON EVER AGAIN!"Sooyoung yelled from inside her room. Exacly 8am Lisa and Sana quickly went to check up on her since the ball would start at 6pm, knowing Sooyoung she would bound to skip this especially after what happened between her and Sungjae.

"Don't be like that! It was just a kiss! Grew some boobs woman!"Sana banged on the door shocking Lisa for her choice of words.

"Jeez you're sounding like Sooyoung now and it's creeping me out."Lisa pointed out.

"Well we are dealing with Sooyoung  so we should use Sooyoung language against her."Sana exclaimed while knocking on the door, Alice wanted to help them but for some reason Sooyoung knew this would happen so she hid the spare key of her room and made sure there were no other way they can drag her out.

"TALK ALL YOU WANT SANA BUT I'M NOT LEAVING THIS PLACE WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT."Sooyoung answered from behind the door.

Sana and Lisa even planned on breaking the door open but knowing her she could have blocked a cabinet or her bed by the door to prevent us from opening and they didn't proceed with the plan since they were afraid that Alice would go nuts.

"You're bound to grew hungry and would use the toilet one of this time and we'll be here waiting."Lisa exclaimed but they could hear Sooyoung laughing.

"I ALREADY STOCKED A GOOD AMOUNT OF FOOD FOR ME HERE AND THE TOILET? HAVE YOU GUYS FORGOTTEN THAT I HAVE MY OWN TOILET HERE?"Sooyoung spoke making the two other girls hissed in annoyance.

"Ugh! She is so annoying!"Sana exclaimed as they went down to the living room where Alice was chatting with Joohyun.

"Oh you guys are back, any luck with her yet?"Alice asked when she saw them walking towards them.

"No luck, that woman is so cold and freaking smart for our liking. She might even fulfill her whole plan on skipping the graduation ball, and I bet she didn't even bother buying a dress."Sana said annoyed while they both sat on the couch.

"No worries, I brought an extra dress and shoes for her outfit incase we may need it. I assume you brought your make up too?"Lisa asked making her nod.

"Yeah everything is all set, we only need her. Ugh! This is driving me crazy."Sana complained.

Joohyun and Alice could only chuckle at the sight of them.

"Looks like it's going to be a really hard task for you guys to convince her, I heard that Sungjae asked her to the ball in a weird way."Joohyun spoke.

"Yeah and the outcome was utterly shocking so I really can't blame her action right now."Lisa responded.

"Well duh but she still needs to stop this act and just come with us. She is so annoying this would be the last event we guys are actually going to have before graduation."Sana stated.

They were all out of ideas on how to convince her to come out. They even invited Sungjae and made him beg his hearts out.

Sungjae came back looking like he got stabbed multiple times.

"What the heck happened to your face?" Jackson asked, they also came with him and try to help too but they failed miserably.

"She hates me and she even swore she already killed me multiple times in her head." Sungjae stated sounding like a little kid.