Chapter Twenty Five

SANAS LIEBESGESCHICHTE"

(SANA'S LOVESTORY)
PART 2

———

"Yuta-kun?"

Sana was lost for words when she came face to face to the man she couldn't stop her feelings from overwhelming.

Why is he here?

Where are the others?

Omo! My heart is beating so fast.

Sooyoung!!!! Help me!

She was panicking while she stayed awestruck in front of him. Meanwhile Yuta was utterly surprised as well.

She's here!

She's actually here!

Is she the friend Jackson mentioned? Why didn't they ever mentioned that they were acquainted with each other?

He thought confused.

As the two of them stood there like two love struck teenagers. Sooyoung and the triplets were a few feet away from them hiding behind a stall.

"And the targets had finally assembled."Mark stated while nibbling on his fingers since he was anxious on how this would end up.

"Good. Let's wait for a few minutes or when one of them starts to call before joining them, they've been staring at each other for a while none of them had spoken yet. Are they that into each other? That they got speechless?"Sooyoung asked. Sungjae was the only one who heard her question while the others were busy observing the other two.

"Well not everyone gets speechless when facing the person they like, it's really different in a person's situation."Sungjae answered which only made Sooyoung to look at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm really curious how you would react when you're in front of the person you like."Sooyoung said which Sungjae could only smile.

"I'm curious as well."he stated while staring in her eyes before she looked away.

I'm not even sure what my feelings are anymore.

He thought to himself before their little chitchat was interrupted when Jackson gestured that the two are starting to have a conversation.

....

"Sana-chan, it's been a while. I never expected to meet you here."Yuta stated, the two of them were talking in their mother tongue.

"Y-yeah. So you're that friend Sungjae and the others were mentioning. Ha-ha what a small world."Sana replies acting really clueless when she already knew he was coming, she just didn't expect that they would meet alone. She was hoping that the triplets would introduce him to them.

"Y-yes. So you're a friend of Sungjae?"he asked making Sana nod.

"We went to the same high school, and coincidentally they became part of my circle of friends. I didn't know you two were friends?"Sana tried to change the topic.