Chapter Eleven

"ZURUCK ZUM NORMALEM"

(BACK TO NORMAL)

---

Arriving at Seoul Sana and Lisa were already waiting at the the airport with complete get up. Which would be both of them are wearing black outfits, sunglasses and black face mask the both of them are acting like they are avoiding the media even though the media doesn't even know them.

"Are you sure wearing this get up is necessary?"Lisa complained but Sana only shushed her.

"Of course, we don't know if the paparazzi already has a clue about our viral girl Sooyoung. We need to protect her at all cost and to do that we should reveal ourselves too."Sana pointed out.

"And why is that?"Lisa asked.

"Like duh! We are her BFF so of course the media would know that so our life are in danger as well."Sana stated while covering her face making Lisa roll her eyes for her overly reaction.

"Ugh. Why did I even agree to come with you at the airport anyway? I could already feel Sooyoung's annoyed aura when she sees us in this get up."Lisa stated as she quickly pushed Sana aside as she caught a glimpse of Mark and Jackson. "They're here!"she excitedly said while running towards them while waving her hand. "Hey guys! Over here!"she called up to them. Jackson was the one to notice her and motioned the others to approach them. And like what Lisa has predicted Sooyoung wasn't happy to see them.

"What on earth are you two wearing?"Sooyoung pointed out. Making Lisa roll her eyes.

"Sana happened."Was all she could answer making Sooyoung grin.

"Oh that figures."Sooyoung said while pulling her luggage and that was the only time Lisa remembered why they were here. She quickly took out a cap from her bag and a small blanket and wrapped it around Sooyoung and put on the hat. "What the hell?!"Sooyoung quickly tried to pull it off but Sana assisted and helped Lisa to wrap her up completely startling Joohyun and the triplets.

"What on earth is happening, Lalisa and Sana?"their teacher asked as people in the airport are giving them odd looks. Good thing all of them were good looking that they just thought that maybe they were just shooting a drama or something.

"Oh yeah the teacher's doesn't know yet, but we'll explain later on. But first we need to get out of the airport safely."Sana exclaimed making the others confused but nevertheless agreed.

.....

"Okay spill it you Japanese Doll. What the hell is wrong with you two?"Sooyoung immediately threw the question as they entered the van.

"Oh yeah but before that I just want to tell you how much you hurt us! You are so cruel, I know you have that nasty personality of yours but I can't believe you would do such a thing."Sana dramatically said making everyone even more confused as they thought of something else.

"Why? Did Sooyoung did something wrong?"Jackson managed to ask.

"Jeeez, if this is about that Chocolate Bar I took from your bag then I'm sorry. You were on a diet so I thought I could eat it."Sooyoung quickly confessed.

"Of course not that's a historical issue...wait what?! I knew it! It was you! You chocolate bar burglar!!!"Sana quickly got distracted which made Lisa calm her down.

"Settle down, that's not the issue. Remember what we came here for."Lisa reminded her.

"Oh yeah. Let's talk about the chocolate bar later, but the issue is this."Sana finally came back on track as she showed them the article.