Chapter Twenty Four

"SANAS LIEBESGESCHICHTE"

(SANA'S LOVESTORY)
PART 1

———

"Nakamoto?! Did you just say his friend is a Nakamoto?"Sana asked complete petrified.

"Yeah, why? Do you know any Nakamoto?"Sooyoung asked confused.

"Have you forgotten about my so called ex fiancée whom I ran out of the dinner just to be here in Korea? His last name is Nakamoto, Nakamoto Yuta."Sana exclaimed completely panicking.

Sooyoung didn't know what to do since her friend was already panicking like her husband is about to find out she cheated on him or something.

"His not the only person with that last name right? Sungjae's friend might be someone else."Sooyoung tried to cheer her up.

"And what if it's him?"Sana asked hoping for some miracle.

"Then May your soul Rest In Peace."Sooyoung lastly said before turning the lights off. "Let's sleep and think about that matter on Monday since that's the time we'll meet up with the triplets anyway. Ask Sungjae himself who his friend is and we'll decide on what to do with you on that day as well. I'm tired. Good night." Sooyoung said and drifted to sleep.

As much as Sana wants to think that maybe Sungjae's friend was just a relative of the Nakamoto's she knows but she couldn't shake off the thought that Yuta might also be his friend since she knew Yuta often visits Korea since he used to study here about business relations and he also learned the language by often living here.

....

"Yep! My Japanese friend's name is Nakamoto Yuta."Sungjae energetically exclaimed making Sana fall to the ground by the sudden confirmation.

"Now that's something unexpected."was all Sooyoung could say. It was already Monday and the triplets are showing them around the University, tomorrow was the performance day and Sooyoung has evening class on Monday and she's free on Tuesday.

"Hey Sana, are you okay? Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?"Jackson asked concerned.

"Yah! What did you do to her Sungjae?! She looks horrified!"Mark scolded him making the latter to shake his head.

"Yah! I didn't do anything. She only asked something then I answered and boom she's suddenly on the floor."Sungjae explained like he was a 6 year old making Sooyoung roll her eyes with his childish behavior.

Stupid as he always be.

She thought before offering Sana a hand and pulled her up.

"Get a girl woman. That man isn't coming today yet, his arriving tomorrow morning so we still have time to infiltrate the Festival and make it get cancelled."Sooyoung suggested surprising everyone.

"Hey hey hey! Why are you suddenly suggesting something really scary? And have you forgotten we've been practicing non stop for our performance tomorrow? We can't let the Festival get cancelled or we'll lose points for our major subjects."Jackson quickly exclaimed.

"Jackson is right. As much as I don't want to meet him suddenly in this kind of situation but I don't want to miss out watching our friends performance."Sana stated.