Chapter Six

"GEMOBBT"

(BULLIED)

———

10 months ago...

Lisa, Sana and Sooyoung had recently became friends. Sooyoung was still awkward with the both of them for her sudden personality change. The three of them are at the library doing some research in their history class.

"Lisa, how's cheer practice? Have you been enjoying it?"Sana suddenly asked taking Lisa back, she suddenly start fidgeting under the table which caught Sooyoung's attention.

"It's going great. My squad mates are really nice."she answered making Sana smile.

"That's good, I got a bit worried since I heard from my classmates that the cheer squad's leader Jooe is a bully when it comes to foreign members. It's good to know that the rumors were not true."Sana stated making Lisa fake a laugh.

"Yeah, those rumors are just so absurd. Jooe is really nice."Lisa lies as Sooyoung could only stare at her.

"Then we'd like to meet her, we'll watch your practice later. The soccer match is next month so I bet you're getting ready for your cheer."Sooyoung suddenly suggested alarming Lisa but Sana quickly agreed.

"That sounds nice. I'd love to meet your new friends, and I'd also like to see what the cheer would be."Sana agreed making Lisa panic.

"I don't think that's a good idea, besides it won't be a surprise when you guys see our cheer."Lisa tried to make up excuses.

"Eh? But we know it would still be great when the game happens, we just want to support you."Sana exclaimed.

"Thanks for the support but it's really fine."Lisa almost begged but Sooyoung could only stare at her in doubt.

"Fine. If that's what you want."was what Sooyoung only said and it surprised Sana.

"Eh! Just like that? But I want to see the practice."Sana tried to convince them.

"It's fine Sana, it's what Lisa wants besides she may lose concentration when she sees us watching."Sooyoung said making Lisa quickly agreed.

"Sooyoung is right. I might mess up during the practice , I'll make sure to give my best at the game so you guys would be really proud of me."Lisa then said. Sana was still sulking and all she could do was pout and roll her eyes.

"Fine. But I still wanted to see it."Sana still kept complaining.

*after classes*

Lisa already went to the soccer field where the cheer squad would be having their practice, without her knowledge Sooyoung and a Sana didn't actually fulfill the agreement that they shouldn't watch the practice.

"But I thought we weren't going to watch?"Sana asked confused as the two of them were walking towards the field under the bleachers so that no one would notice. "And why do we have to go this way? It's like we are sneaking."Sana added which only made Sooyoung shushed her.