Chapter Twenty Six

"DATUM"

(DATE)

———

"Are you sure you're okay?"Lisa asked when she saw Sooyoung fixing her shoes while coughing.

"I'm fine. It's just sore throat."Sooyoung said then a sneeze followed after her sentence which made Lisa raise her eyebrow.

"You don't look and sound okay."She pointed out.

"Don't worry, only idiots get sick."Sooyoung said while grabbing her back pack and head for school.

It was only 7:30 am, Lisa was planning on leaving together with Sana who was still sleeping in the living room. Lisa woke up earlier since she cooked Sooyoung's breakfast since she didn't want her to skip her meal, she got herself some coffee while scrolling on her phone as she received a text from her boyfriend greeting her a good morning. Her face lifted up after reading and quickly dialed his number.

"Good morning sleepy head. Did you just woke up?"

(Good morning Babe, yeah! I fell off the bed when Jackson accidentally kicked me. Sungjae is on the floor hugging Yuta as a pillow.)

Lisa couldn't contain her laughter as she imagined the image in her mind.

"Jeeez, you guys are total idiots."She comments.

(Yeah! And I know you like that about me too.)

"Ugh. Whatever, so have you eaten breakfast?"

(Not yet. I just ordered room service since I know this idiots would start asking for food by the time they wake up.)

"Figures. I'm already having my coffee and munching some pancakes I made, I got up early since Sooyoung had classes. Sana on the other hand is still sleeping in the living room."

(That's good. I ordered some pancakes too, what time will you be going back for your training?)

"My classes starts at 10am but I'll be leaving by 9:30 together with Sana since she has a date with Yuta."

(Oh yeah yeah. The long awaited date, we've been talking about Sana all night since Yuta has been mentioning her all this time. We had a few drinks so I guess he got tipsy and started blabbering his thoughts.)

Just the mention of Yuta talking about Sana caught her attention.

"Wait? Does Yuta like Sana by any chance?"

(Uh yeah? Didn't I mention that to you?)

"Uh no? You guys barely told us that you actually knew Sana's ex fiancée to be."

(Oh sorry my bad. It was Sooyoung who knew about it.)

"Eh?!! Sooyoung knew?!"Lisa asked surprised as her eyes widen when she caught the sight of Sana standing by the sink staring at her weirdly.

(Well we didn't plan on telling her, she just kind of figured it out and Sungjae got caught in between too.)Mark was explaining on the other side but Lisa was focused on a confused looking Sana in front of her.