Chapter Twenty Three

"ERNST SEIN"

(BEING SERIOUS)

———

"Mom! I'm flying to Korea right now! See you in a few weeks."Sana announced as she started packing some clothes to her small bag.

"What are you saying daughter? We have a dinner meeting with the Nakamoto family tonight."her Mom reminded her which of course made Sana gasp upon her late realization.

"Eh?! Ugh! Then I'll be skipping today's dinner, I'll be out of place anyway."Sana exclaimed while continuing her packing and started to change her clothes.

"Why on earth are you in a hurry to fly back to Korea? Can't it wait til tomorrow morning?"her mother asked.

"I'm sorry, I was in a hurry that I quickly booked a flight back to Korea in less than 2 hours so I need to get to the airport ASAP!"she kept on reasoning as she finished getting ready and grabbed her coat. "And besides it's an emergency! My best friend might finally be in love! And I can't miss it."she added while running towards the door.

Midway out of the door her mother mentioned something which made Sana stop.

"Yuta is back. And he will be joining the dinner tonight, you've been waiting to meet him for the past year. Are you sure you're going to just leave without even seeing him?"her mother said.

It took a while before Sana had made a decision.

"I'll wait another time for him, but I can wait for Sooyoung anymore coz she might change her mind."she declared and left.

Meanwhile back in Seoul Korea

"Where are you going Lisa?"Jennie her co-trainee asked when she noticed that she was putting on her shoes in a hurry.

"I'm going to rehearse."she simply replied.

"But I thought today was your free day?"She asked.

"Yeah but I changed it for tomorrow since I had an emergency going on with my friend."Lisa explained and grabbed his back pack and water bottle.

"Emergency? Is it bad?"Jennie asked concerned which made Lisa smile.

"More or less yes and a no. It's about our heartless best friend that might finally be in love."she said and head out without letting her react.

Good thing Lisa's training schedule wasn't as strict as before since she was already preparing for her solo debut. Her company was even assured that her debut would be a success, she was really pressured with so much expectations but she's trying to pull off all her practices and trainings in order to be ready.

———

*ding dong ding dong ding dong*

Sooyoung opened one of her eyes and glanced at her wall clock. It read 5:45 am.

"Who the hell is bothering me at this hour? And on my day off?"she exclaimed then covered herself with her blanket and ignored who ever was at her door.