Chapter Twenty One

"HOCHSCHULE"

(COLLEGE)

———

"Do you ever get tired of coming here every weekend? Coz I'm tired of seeing you and you basically study in a different University than I do."Sooyoung exclaimed when she saw Sungjae suddenly entering the public library she currently works as a part timer during her free time.

"I miss you too Buttercup."Sungjae responded while handing her the book he borrowed last week.

"Don't you have plans with your friends or something? You're always here pissing me off."Sooyoung said while taking the books and placed them at the returned books section.

"Ugh. Come on Sooyoung, we both know those guys are busy with their love lives. If we start dating now then you won't be asking me anymore reasons why I need to come see you."Sungjae exclaimed while leaning on the counter.

A short coughing was heard from behind Sooyoung.

"So this guy is here again? You two should really start dating since it's pretty obvious you guys suit each other."said by Wendy she's the daughter of The librarian who owns the place, she helps out during her free time from school and she's Sooyoung's senior in her University.

"See even Wendy-noona think so too./Over my dead body."they both said at the same time which only made Wendy giggle with their cuteness.

"Jeeez. You two are quite a peculiar pair, by the way Sooyoung what time would you leave work today?"She asked making Sungjae pout as he was neglected from the conversation like all times.

"In about an hour. I have 2 days off from school and work, so I'll be visiting my cousin and niece."Sooyoung shared making Wendy smile.

"That's nice, I wish I had that free time. I still have to watch the library while you're gone, I hope Yerim comes by and visits."Wendy exclaimed making Sungjae to just stood there listening to their conversation.

"Isn't your sister like in her junior high school?"Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah, and she doesn't help out at the library at all. She's always out with her friends."Wendy complained while arranging some books piled on her table.

"Sucks to be you."was all she could respond before Sungjae successfully caught Sooyoung's attention.

"By the way Buttercup, what time are you leaving later? I'll drive you to your house. I kind of miss that little angel."Sungjae suggested making Sooyoung to just roll her eyes.

"You should really stop bothering my family, and I'm leaving at 8pm later by bus. Don't you have class tomorrow?"Sooyoung asked.

Wendy had that gentle smile on her face while watching those two talking. They may deny the fact that they have a relationship but she knew something was definitely going on between them. Sungjae came by the library the other time and his friends Jackson and Mark was with him, despite the bickering and undying insults Sooyoung throws at Sungjae the two of them are pretty close. In fact Sungjae is the only guy Sooyoung actually talks to, she would only talk to the other two in terms of such importance. Wendy just concluded that Sungjae and Sooyoung had undoubtedly evolved their relationship but are just unaware of it.