Chapter Seventeen

"LIEBE"

(LOVE)

———

"Have you finally snapped Yook?"Jackson straightly asked him when they arrived at the resort Lisa's aunt owns. The girls are currently settling in their guest room and got ready for lunch as well, meanwhile the guys decided to roast Sungjae.

"Ugh! Please spare me from all your nonsense I'm not in the mood."Sungjae exclaimed as he took off his jacket and hanged it.

"Oh come on! We basically know something's up with you and it's obviously related to Sooyoung do spill it."Mark stated while Jackson nod in agreement while hugging the pillow next to him.

"Nothings up. So you can quit it."Sungjae was growing more annoyed with them but he knew they wouldn't stop until they get what they want.

"If you don't start talking then we'll settle in our own assumptions."Jackson provoked him.

"What assumptions?"Sungjae asked completely interested making Jackson smile upon his attempt to catch his full attention.

"That you finally confessed to Sooyoung but she rejected you which is kind of a possibility."Jackson started off signaling Mark to add fuel to the fire.

"Or better yet he got rejected before he could even confess properly."Mark added while laughing.

"But it would be really shocking if it was Sooyoung who confessed to him and he rejected her."Jackson turned the tables.

"Yeah that would be a bummer since this idiot was the one who kept on chasing her. But still even if those are just assumptions, I'm pretty positive we're pretty close with the real reason this idiot is acting strange."Mark said as Jackson nodded.

Sungjae on the other hand only kept himself silent which was already unusual enough for his friends to get really annoyed. Jackson finally grew tired with the assumptions and teasing and just asked him straight to the point.

"Just tell us what happened to you Sungjae, coz ever since Sooyoung told Sana about her giving false hopes for her first love. You started acting strange, what the hell is wrong man?"Jackson asked , Mark was slightly startled to hear Jackson actually asking seriously. But Sungjae still continued being silent so Jackson was thinking that it may have been related to that coz if it wasn't then Sungjae would have quickly denied it, for him being all quiet only convinced him more.

But before Jackson could speak up again, Mark decided to say something first.

"Look man, I know we seem really nosy with your personal life but we're still your friends. What happened to our motto To infinity and Beyond Huh? Didn't we promise that we'll tell each other everything including dumb sh*ts and serious stuff?"Mark started off.

"Mark's right, you're really not yourself Sungjae. If something is actually bothering you, we may seem useless but you know we always try to help if needed."Jackson joined in. Sungjae was starting to regret his actions as he is witnessing his friends being all gloomy with him.

"I'm a whole lot sure that you would laugh hearing my reason."Sungjae confessed which made the two to smile as he finally started speaking up.