Chapter Twenty

"ABSCHULLS"

(GRADUATION)

———

"Sooyoung are you ready?"Alice called out from outside my bedroom as a quickly grabbed my jacket.

"Yes I'm coming."I stated while running out. I saw her and Chaeyoung waiting for me by the entrance door.

"Hurry up Auntie, they're here."Chaeyoung exclaimed as she ran towards the car where everyone was waiting.

"Faster Sooyoung or we'll be late!"Sana yelled while gesturing her to hurry up. I rolled my eyes as I saw all of them, there were 3 cars parked outside our house. This guys are so annoying, good thing I won't be seeing them too much during college.

"Shut up Sana!"was all I could respond as I hopped in to their van. Alice and Chaeyoung came in with me. Then off to our graduation ceremony we go.

The whole event was so boring and I was literally dozing off on my chair while Sana and Lisa kept on talking about the party they were throwing tomorrow. The ceremony took about 3 hours before it finally ended, I'm starving jeeez.

I heard a lot of congratulation from everyone around me, I also saw other students bawling their eyes out as they sob while hugging their friends goodbye since they won't be seeing each other in the next few months and all that crap. I could even see Sana and Lisa hugging each other while continuously promising to see each other every day during summer break, they gestured to hug me but I quickly shoved them off since I don't like dramas and I'm not crying a tear in front of anyone. Meanwhile I saw the three idiots hurling up with the soccer team as they sang a stupid song of farewell, to be honest I really want to go home and eat some pizza coz I'm tired and I'm hungry I can literally eat anything right now.

Lisa's Dad called for us for a group picture, the first shot was the three of us, then joined by the three idiots, then a picture with each of our families. Lisa was with her Dad and brother Bambam, Sana together with both her parents and Momo, Jackson and his parents as well it was my first time knowing that he was an only child, followed by Mark who was with his Mom and grandparents, my family was next. Since I no longer have a stable family figure, my photo was consist of Alice and Chaeyoung but I'm not complaining they are more than enough than longing for a picture of my parents who no longer wants me in their lives.

So much for that, after my family picture it was the weirdo's family next. Surprisingly his Father showed up which is my first time meeting and I can't deny the fact that his family are all good looking, tss does that guy have any other flaws aside from being stupid and an idiot? Our eyes met for a second then I quickly turned around by to my dismay this guy would always ruin my day.

"Buttercup! Let's have a picture together!"he yelled like it's not a big deal. Everyone around us started teasing but I only replied my usual response.

"I'd rather die that have a picture with an idiot like you."I said as I was aiming to tug Chaeyoung's hand to leave but to my surprise someone suddenly pulled me by the waist.

"Oh come one just one shot! Hurry up noona before she punch me!"Sungjae stated, and I could see his sister aiming the camera towards us and I no longer cared wether what happens, I quickly punch him on the stomach enough to let me go and then pushed him off me.

"Hahaha! Serves you right dude. You know how much she hates after what happened before."Jackson spoke which I quickly glared at him. He's acting like he wasn't part of that scheme he pulled off before.