Chapter Three

"KOMISCH"

(WEIRDO)

———

"So I told my Mom that I wanted a dog but she bought me a cat and I named her Sami."

"The first time I held Sami I started to itch and sneezing non stop, by the end of the day the Doctor told me I was allergic to cats. But I still kept her, I just play with her on weekends and I make sure to take some medicines before and after I touch her."

"She's currently at my uncles house, my cousin like friend Hyunsik is taking care of her."

"You should meet her sometimes I'd bet you two would click."

Then a loud slap on the table was heard startling everyone around them.

"Will you freaking shut up?! I don't care about your stupid cat, why the hell are you even talking to me?!"Sooyoung snapped at Sungjae making Lisa and Sana to calm her down, they were in the cafeteria having lunch. It's been a month now since the triplets started hanging out with the girls and it's also been a month since Sungjae started liking Sooyoung.

"Calm down Sooyoung, people are staring."Lisa said but Sooyoung couldn't care less.

"I don't care, they can talk all they want. I'll just punch them next time when I hear them talking about me."Sooyoung replied making everyone in the place to go silent as they went back to their own little world, She was too scary for the other students to actually try to make fun or talk about her.

"Chill out Buttercup, I promise you Sami is the best cat in the world. You'll love her."Sungjae continued making Sooyoung lost herself.

"I HATE CATS."was what Sooyoung stated making Sungjae gasp.

"What?! No no no, she's really special. You'll change your mind when you meet her."Sungjae still kept on saying but Sana quickly thought of a plan to stop the two.

"Okay Okay, you two can stop now. How about we settle this on Saturday."Sana opened up catching their friends attention.

"Saturday? What's up with Saturday?"Jackson asked while continuing his Mobile Legend game.

"My cousin Momo is throwing a birthday party for her pet poodle Yuki. He's turning 3 on Saturday and you are all invited, you can also bring your pets since some of the other guests are bringing."Sana shared making the triplets agree.

"I'm in, I have a beagle named Alfred. He's 2 and I bet he would love to play with other dogs."Jackson said.

"That's sounds fun, though I don't have a pet."Mark stated sadly.

"It's fine, you can just play with the other animals."Sana assured him.

"You already have an animal with you, you should just bring him."Sooyoung suddenly spoke shocking everyone.

"Eh? But I really don't."Mark stated confused. Then suddenly Sooyoung pointed at Sungjae.

"You have a fox, you can bring that. And do please tie it somewhere and make sure it doesn't talk at all."she said taking everyone a while before getting what she was trying to say. Then everyone bursted out laughing.