Chapter Fourteen

"KARRIEREWEG"

(CAREER PATH)

———

It's been a few months since the School's Feast and everything around the gang had gone back to normal. Well of course after theirs win the girls instantly got famous around the campus, the triplets was an exemption since they were already famous even before the dance show.

The six of them were at the cafeteria having lunch when a boy from Class D walked up to Sooyoung handing her a teddy bear and flowers, and like most her reaction she would either glare at him to leave or punch him on the face if he comes closer. But today was different since Sungjae was the one who push them all away.

"Jeeez, now it's that Daniel guy from Class D."Sungjae exclaimed when he successfully pushed him off.

"Well you can't blame the guy, he feel head over heels with our Princess here after the dance show."Jackson exclaimed but Sooyoung didn't bother snapping at him since she already let him and Mark call her Princess coz she had no other choice, they weren't afraid of her like they usually do.

"Yeah but why would Kang Daniel give flowers to Sooyoung when he's already dating Jihyo?"Mark asked out of the blue.

"I heard from Class C that Jihyo and Daniel had a serious fight last week. Don't know the details though but I guess Daniel's only trying to have some distraction."Sana answered making Sungjae roll his eyes.

"Of all girls why Buttercup?"Sungjae asked. "They didn't notice her from before the show happened since she's all like this."he stated while gesturing to a blue-green hoodie Sooyoung was wearing and black ripped jeans with her typical short bob hair and thick glasses.

"Thanks for the compliment."Sooyoung said sounding all sarcastic but Sungjae could only smile.

"You're welcome. You know that I'm your number one fan, so no guy will come near you as long as I'm around."Sungjae exclaimed which Lisa and Sana found really funny.

"Jeez Sungjae, if you continue acting like that around Sooyoung then we might actually believe that your acting like her boyfriend."Lisa pointed out making everyone silent.

"Lalisa's right. We may know that your only joking around since you like her so much but you're oddly consistent. Do you actually like her already?"Mark asked catching Sungjae off guard. Good thing he had thought of something that might change the subject.

"Me? Then what about what's happening between you two?"Sungjae said pointing towards Lisa and Mark. "After that kissing stunt you both did at the show you two have been acting really strange, and we all noticed it but didn't have the time to point it out. How about you guys tell us what's the real score between you two?"Sungjae cornered them, he was expecting that they would start complaining and argue with him but they were all surprised to hear what Mark has responded.

"I'm dating her."

O_____O - Sana, Jackson and Sungjae's reaction.

O\\\\\\\O - Lisa

~_____~ Sooyoung.

.....