Chapter Fifteen

"HOCHZEITSBRAUT"

(WEDDING BRIDE)

———

Everyone was all worked up after the school had just announced that they would be having a graduation ball 2 weeks before the actual graduation day and that would be happening in less than a month. The gang may seem like it's not a big deal that they were graduating and will be going into their separate ways afterwards, well not for Sooyoung and Sana.

Since the graduation was in a few more weeks ahead, all school activities has become really dull and all the students had a lot of time to slack off since the final exams were over, the only reason the gang are still attending school coz of the sake of attendance.

They were all hanging around the soccer field since the triplets were having their so called last moments. Lisa and Sooyoung were laying by the bleachers waiting for Sana who went to the teacher's office to pass her career choice form. Lisa was randomly scrolling on her phone watching dance covers from famous idols around Korea, Sooyoung was utterly confused since she didn't seem to change after she started dating Mark. She was expecting that she would be all over him like how she sees most of other couples do.

"So how's it going with you and your boyfriend? You don't seem to change at all?"Sooyoung opened up the topic startling Lisa since she didn't expect her to suddenly talked about it.

Lisa scratches the back of her head before answering her.

"Well I thought about that too, I was also expecting a lot of changes between us since we are dating. But for some reason we both stayed the same, just our relationship status changed. And I think it's a good thing."Lisa confessed making Sooyoung stare at her for a while before smiling.

"I guess that's good too. It's nice to see you finally happy."Sooyoung said which confused Lisa for a moment, lately she was also wondering why Sooyoung suddenly changed. She may still be that cold hearted girl they always knew but at rare moments she's really soft and serious, it's not like Lisa was complaining in fact she was really happy to know that finally Sooyoung is opening up again. But she also couldn't stop thinking that there's more to that change than just their influence.

"Hey Sooyoung do have something to say?"Lisa bravely asked but she was interrupted when Sana arrived carrying a bag of snacks for all of them.

"Jeeez, I can't believe it took me that long to pass that stupid paper. Teacher Eunkwang even tried to lecture me on the career choice I made saying it wasn't good enough and I should think of my future."Sana shared making the two girls to stare at her like she grew another head.

"What the hell did you write on your career path form to get lectured like that?"Sooyoung asked while grabbing a pack of chips and a chocolate drink.

"You know just the business thing I told you guys about. I really don't understand that old guy? Ever since he got off the military he became really strict and serious, I remember him as a goofball from our arts class during freshman year."Sana exclaimed.

"Well you can blame him, I heard that after you undergo the military for 2 years it will make you mature."Lisa tried to explain but Sana didn't bought the explanation.

"Yeah but I still dislike the maturity stuff, I'm mature enough to make up my own decisions he could at least respect that right?"This time Sana was oddly sounding really pissed off which was unusual for them. She normally doesn't get all worked about this kinda of things, and that made Sooyoung even more curious on what she wrote down to get all pissed and received a lecture.