Chapter Eighteen

"LETZTER TANZ"

(LAST DANCE)

———

After the guy went to the resort, Sooyoung was getting really annoyed with Lisa and Sana roe frequently visiting her at home. They often sleep over on random nights and she wasn't taking it any longer now.

"What the hell do you girls want from me? You've been pestering me for the last 3 days since we came back from that stupid trip."Sooyoung finally snapped the three of them were in her bed room since it was already 10pm and they are all in their pajamas, the two were sleeping on the floor since Sooyoung insisted coz she never invited them in the first place.

"It's about the graduation ball! You have to attend with us and ask Sungjae to be your partner."Sana spoke up. Finally hearing the real reason from them almost made Sooyoung threw her pillow towards them but she just held it in since she was too tired to even bother.

"I'm not attending that girly ball every high school celebrates, and why the hell would I ask that idiot to be my partner? I still hate from last time we talked, I'll kill him when he starts talking to me again. He makes my blood boil."Sooyoung exclaimed which sends shiver into Sana and Lisa's spines.

"Yah! Don't talk like that you're scaring us. But still you are going to the ball with us, wether you like it or not."Sana again declared.

"And Sungjae would be your partner too since he didn't ask any one else."Lisa added.

"I don't care. And of all people why him?"Sooyoung asked.

"Well since you two are a match made in heaven and besides Jackson already asked me out to be his partner since he couldn't ask Lisa since it was obviously not gonna happen and he couldn't ask you of course since you might kill him. So I said yes to hi and offered you to Sungjae."Sana explained but Sooyoung didn't bother listening anymore.

"I don't care anymore. Do whatever you like, we're going to graduate anyway so I won't be bothered by all your schemes and their stupidity anymore. More me time means okay.. so savor the moment while in lasts."Sooyoung said before laying on her bed and slept. Unaware that Lisa and Sana had mixed feelings about the idea after their graduation.

"I wish I had the strength like that."Lisa said.

"Sshhh. We both know she's just saying that but deep inside she's troubled about the idea of us separating."Sana tried to lift the mood. Sooyoung was actually listening to them, she's just pretending to be asleep to avoid the drama about graduating with them. She wasn't in the mood to cry and talk about their past memories together.

"You may be right, but she still need to come with us to the ball before we worry about the graduation."Lisa stated making Sana nod.

"Yeah and let's buy her a dress that she can't refuse to wear."Sana declared. Sooyoung could only roll her eyes mentally after hearing her friends plan on playing dress up during the ball.

Oh how I wish the graduation ball gets cancelled.

She thought before drifting into sleep.

.....

"This is it dude! Do it at the graduation ball."Mark encouraged Sungjae. The three of them were at Jackson'a house talking about the ball.