Chapter Thirteen

"SCHLACHT"

(BATTLE)

———

"What the hell are you doing?"Sooyoung snapped as Sungjae was oddly standing in front of her.

"Covering you from other people."Sungjae exclaimed which made everyone giggle at their cuteness.

"You do know that you are clearly easier to mess with since your right in front of me right?"Sooyoung pointed out. But Sungjae only pouted, Sooyoung was about to aim at his winnie but Jackson was quick to pull him away from her.

Sana gasped upon witnessing an attempted murder of Sungjae's wiggly waggle.

"Oh my gosh Sooyoung!"she scolded.

"Gosh! That was close dude! You were about to lose your everything."Jackson exclaimed while hugging him. That was only time Sungjae realizes what would have happened.

"Jeez Buttercup! Don't you want children when we get married?"He pointed out making everyone grew silent with the sudden declaration.

"Woah! It all started from I like you now his deciding to marry her and planning to make kids. This guy is so unbelievable."Mark said as the others nod in agreement.

Sooyoung literally glared at him while standing up from her seat. Momo quickly moved closer to her in case she needed to stop her from killing him.

"Who the hell even told you that I'll marry you?"Sooyoung snapped.

"My heart of course. Oh and by the way don't ever do that again since I planned on having two kids, one boy that looks exactly like me and a girl that looks cute like you. But if you prefer more kids then we can decide after the second child is born."Sungjae blabbered which literally made the girls giggle and it only made Sooyoung even more annoyed.

"Why am I even talking to an idiot like you?"Sooyoung said as she sat down and tried her hardest to ignore him.

Sungjae continued teasing Sooyoung but was stopped when Yuju decided that they should do a last minute practice before their performance. Everyone agreed and Sooyoung already joined them since it was less that 2 hours before they will be performing. Everyone was utterly impressed with her skills.

"Nice! You really rocked that dance moves Sooyoung."Jackson complimented but quickly regret it as Sooyoung glared at him for pointing that out.

"Jackson's right. You were great Buttercup."Sungjae joined in but Sooyoung decided to ignore him or they will be arguing nonstop again.

Their little practice time was temporarily halted as they heard that Hye Jin's group was called up on stage as it was their turn to perform. Everyone excluding Sooyoung ran towards the side of the stage to watch their performance. Sungjae caught a glimpse of his Mom and sister from the crowd, he waved at them which successfully noticed by Sungyoung as she waved back happily. He also caught the sight of Alice carrying Chaeyoung in her arms while sitting in between Joohyun their art teacher and Seulgi their PE teacher. The little angel noticed him and waved her hand, the three elder ladies followed the direction where Rosè was waving and saw a bright smiling Sungjae.

Sungjae could tell Chaeyoung was asking for Sooyoung, he gestured that she was at the back eating pizza. The girl giggled at his weird body language, their cute interaction was stopped when the music started playing as they payed attention to the whole performance.